Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.4.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Starloss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.3.0

Post by Starloss »

punisherpolska wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:57 pm
Can anyone put here table for gamepass version? This be real helpful. THX. Cheers.
Anyone?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Neos0505
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Neos0505 »

can anyone update gamepass version pls

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

My only recommendation for the gamepass users is try it yourself. The worst would be that it doesn't work right for you and there is a chance of that but other people have succeeded in using the script. Anyone is free to post their version of the table back to the thread if it works and collect the karma/internet points from other gamepass players.
  • Load an existing game, not just open to start menu but an actual game
  • Open CE. Activate top checkbox "[X] <- Football Manager 2022 (Steam ?????) Cheat Table v?"
  • Activate "Table Settings ->", "Print VTable Lookup Code", "Locate Addresses"
  • Assuming its ok it will print out a bug chuck of text with a a BEGIN / END section without any ERROR lines. Copy that to clipboard
  • Deactivate the top checkbox script.
  • Edit the Top checkbox script for "[X] <- Football Manager 2022 (Steam ?????) Cheat Table v?"
  • Find the equivalent BEGIN / END section and replace that code with the other. Paste over that.
  • Reactivate the top checkbox script. At this point it should work.

punisherpolska
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by punisherpolska »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:37 am
My only recommendation for the gamepass users is try it yourself. The worst would be that it doesn't work right for you and there is a chance of that but other people have succeeded in using the script. Anyone is free to post their version of the table back to the thread if it works and collect the karma/internet points from other gamepass players.
  • Load an existing game, not just open to start menu but an actual game
  • Open CE. Activate top checkbox "[X] <- Football Manager 2022 (Steam ?????) Cheat Table v?"
  • Activate "Table Settings ->", "Print VTable Lookup Code", "Locate Addresses"
  • Assuming its ok it will print out a bug chuck of text with a a BEGIN / END section without any ERROR lines. Copy that to clipboard
  • Deactivate the top checkbox script.
  • Edit the Top checkbox script for "[X] <- Football Manager 2022 (Steam ?????) Cheat Table v?"
  • Find the equivalent BEGIN / END section and replace that code with the other. Paste over that.
  • Reactivate the top checkbox script. At this point it should work.
Thx for this advice. I do it like you say and this work. For 100%. Thxvm.

punisherpolska
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by punisherpolska »

This is for gamepass gamers cheat table.
Attachments
Football Manager 2022 Gamepass Version.CT
(656.03 KiB) Downloaded 256 times

-AdviZzzor-
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.1.1

Post by -AdviZzzor- »

aandwdabest wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:51 am
tfigment wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:54 pm
make_friends wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:09 am
I didn't edit my post, I'm really playing FM2020, I just posted in here to increase the chance of you seeing my suggestion. :)
I get a notification if you quote me in the appropriate thread which would be most appropriate place to post the request. I've gone ahead and made an update so that a similar script works and posted it in that thread. I'm done with that table now so good luck if it works for you.
areen wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:10 pm
Can you please make a MS Store Version For xbox gamepass Users? i cant find any Cheat table or editor for MS store version.
No. See my other responses in this thread about gamepass. Other users have updated the table for gamepass so perhaps those will work just check back a page or two. I also posted minimal instructions on how to update the table but you would probably need to have some experience with CE to understand and use it but may work for you was well.
Hello tfigment, I found a non-English version of a FM CT Trainer Script that allow speeding up player growth, increase player transfer likelihood offers, boost player performance in game, boost youth intake (both quality and quality), to name a few. Can you take a look at the script itself and see what you can do with it? Thank you! This is the 22.2.0 version of FM22. I have attached the original file and the translation that correlates to each option. Please take a look!
Hello, you can find out where to find this trainer for the latest version of the game. If you do not want to post in the topic, you can go to your personal account.

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.1.1

Post by Scheimann »

-AdviZzzor- wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:17 pm
aandwdabest wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:51 am
tfigment wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:54 pm

I get a notification if you quote me in the appropriate thread which would be most appropriate place to post the request. I've gone ahead and made an update so that a similar script works and posted it in that thread. I'm done with that table now so good luck if it works for you.

No. See my other responses in this thread about gamepass. Other users have updated the table for gamepass so perhaps those will work just check back a page or two. I also posted minimal instructions on how to update the table but you would probably need to have some experience with CE to understand and use it but may work for you was well.
Hello tfigment, I found a non-English version of a FM CT Trainer Script that allow speeding up player growth, increase player transfer likelihood offers, boost player performance in game, boost youth intake (both quality and quality), to name a few. Can you take a look at the script itself and see what you can do with it? Thank you! This is the 22.2.0 version of FM22. I have attached the original file and the translation that correlates to each option. Please take a look!
Hello, you can find out where to find this trainer for the latest version of the game. If you do not want to post in the topic, you can go to your personal account.
I don't think it is out yet. I looked everywhere, even the Korean or Chinese sites, and found nothing. It is also possible that the trainer in this version has not "leaked", because as far as I remember this was a private cheat (by choice of the creator).

didin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by didin »

22.4 update is out.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.4.0

Post by tfigment »

Updated first post. Simply updated pointers to 22.4.0 for Steam version no other scripts or data noticed to be incorrect.

didin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by didin »

thank you very much for quick update....

crafter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crafter »

Thanks for this great tool.

Can any of you guys update GamePass script for the latest version?

I tried but I got a lot of errors and can't fix them.

punisherpolska
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by punisherpolska »

For Gamepass version 22.4. If you find problem tell me.
Attachments
Football Manager 2022 22.4 Gamepass ver 1.0.CT
(658.77 KiB) Downloaded 246 times

crafter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crafter »

punisherpolska wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:00 pm
It works, thank you!

Starloss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Starloss »

punisherpolska wrote:
Hi, thank you!, It works :D

punisherpolska
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by punisherpolska »

crafter wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:33 am
punisherpolska wrote:
It works, thank you!
Glad to hear. Cheers.