Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.4.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.1.1

Post by tfigment »

Syd3r wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:12 pm
New update is out.
Thank you. I currently have other things to attend to. I did quick test and believe it will take more time than I have to commit.

I will attempt to update this weekend. Thanks in advance for everyone's patience and understanding.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Drpepper22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drpepper22 »

Will there be an update as i cant use the Cheat table on the current version

Drpepper22
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drpepper22 »

Sorry didnt see the above message

punisherpolska
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by punisherpolska »

Anyone can do it this table for Windows Gamepass for 22.3.0 update?

zaettics
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zaettics »

Anyone know where to find the updated version (FM 22.3) of the Chinese cheat table that is on FMKorea?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated table to v7. This has very, very little testing so it may not work correctly.

The changes were not difficult as only one AOB address broke so switched it out. Gamepass will need someone to use the "Table Settings -> Print Generated Code" routines and then update the top script with updated vtable addresses.

Updated for dark mode since I'm using 7.4 though not all colors work great. Should still be ok on 7.2 I think.

didin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.3.0

Post by didin »

thank you for the update...it works well

Dudejmac
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dudejmac »

Anyone else working on a gamepass version? I tried the Gamepass Hail Mary mentioned on page 3, but I can't get it to work.

I'm having trouble with the "Ideally when selecting section 2 have a Player/NonPlayer Goalie/Coach checked. For example "Michael Doyle under Notts County in Vanarama National League in England" There aren't any defines in the output box when I select Section 2.

I can get everything but the players to work. I can edit non-player individuals, I can edit clubs and Nations. I can't edit players. Table doesn't recognize them when I click onto a player in game. It just has it set to the manager of the club the player is in.

flackojodye
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by flackojodye »

Hey tfigment, I was wondering if there was any way I could get this table to work on macOS?
Thank You

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Dudejmac wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:43 am
I can get everything but the players to work. I can edit non-player individuals, I can edit clubs and Nations. I can't edit players. Table doesn't recognize them when I click onto a player in game. It just has it set to the manager of the club the player is in.
Script is using heuristics which is why I dont trust it generally for the table but when it works it speeds things up.

Cannot say why player/coach section doesn't work assuming you actually have one focused on the player the game but its for rare players so probably not interesting generally. You can also look them up manually if you can find one. Fact that normal players don't work means the vtable address is probably wrong for those. Try using the Allocated Pointers > VTables > Selected Object when player is selected (ignore the first 4 in address) and that should be offset that the script found. Use the manual offset if the automated one is not working.

If I knew how to script lookup of class names in CE (like when defining items in dissect data structures) then I might be able to script this step better. But alas that eludes me.

Edit: I learned out to do the name lookup (getRTTIClassName). Anyway, I've rewritten the VTable pointer lookup script to use this to be more dynamic. In theory I might be able to drop the hard coded values altogether in future releases. Anyway, for Gamepass users that want to update table. Activate table, Open Table Settings > Print VTable Lookup Code > Locate Addresses. This will print a bunch of lines that (assuming there are no ERROR lines) can be pasted into the equivalent section in the top script.

JMALT7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JMALT7 »

Thanks very much for updating, however it does not work as it doesnt detect players that you click on. It only lets you change your managers attributes, all players just have "??" when clicking on them.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

There is not enough information in these reports. I assume you mean for gamepass. Is "[X] <----- Update On Focus Change or Hover Tooltip (Club, Nation, Competition, Person)" checked if not and you cannot check it then someone needs to figure that one out who have gamepass version. Chances are the either the select or tooltip hooks are not finding addresses or you have done something like closing CE with hooks still in place and tried to use CE again without restarting game.

Dudejmac
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dudejmac »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:40 pm
Dudejmac wrote:
Edit: I learned out to do the name lookup (getRTTIClassName). Anyway, I've rewritten the VTable pointer lookup script to use this to be more dynamic. In theory I might be able to drop the hard coded values altogether in future releases. Anyway, for Gamepass users that want to update table. Activate table, Open Table Settings > Print VTable Lookup Code > Locate Addresses. This will print a bunch of lines that (assuming there are no ERROR lines) can be pasted into the equivalent section in the top script.
Works like a charm! The updated table prints out the proper addresses, and simply copying and pasting the output lines into the top script fixes the issue for gamepass. Thank you so much!

punisherpolska
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by punisherpolska »

Can anyone put here table for gamepass version? This be real helpful. THX. Cheers.

donutfc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donutfc »

Dudejmac wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:51 pm
tfigment wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:40 pm
Dudejmac wrote:
Works like a charm! The updated table prints out the proper addresses, and simply copying and pasting the output lines into the top script fixes the issue for gamepass. Thank you so much!
Hey mate, what did you do different to get it to edit players. I get as far as your previous effort where it is all working apart from defaulting to the manager but being new to this I'm finding it a struggle to do this last bit.

*Ignore that, works great once I updated the game to version 1.5.19.0