Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.4.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.1.1

Post by tfigment »

tomatta wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:37 pm
Hi tfigment, I can't open the table for some reason. I've tried all four versions and get the same message:

"Failure loading the trainer. Reason :This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading DC_TextBox_1.SelStart: Unknown Property: "SelStart")

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here? I have cheat engine installed, tried opening by clicking the file and by opening from cheat engine.
No. I can only assume its related to version you have installed. I have 7.2 installed. I've tried with other versions like 6.8 and it complains about it being out of date. So maybe your installation is corrupted in some way. The DC_TextBox is a form for editing dates.
yiguanyu1997 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:20 am
It can't edit the height and weight of player
Not in the table. You can find the address and create an option list if you like to map those entries. I found it to be tedious so didn't. If you share that back I will add it to the table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

magapapa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.1.0 | 9-Nov-2021

Post by magapapa »

gze wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:27 am
nice! thank you

is there any chance you can add the cheats from mochongli table?
Can someone make Faster CA Trainning and Faster Youth Trainning like this table's features?

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

Its a nice table. I would love to use it :D

@tfigment game has updated to 22.2 today and the table can't be used due to a version mismatch. Any chance of update? :)

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Scheimann wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:28 pm
@tfigment game has updated to 22.2 today and the table can't be used due to a version mismatch. Any chance of update? :)
Updated to 22.2.0.

If any one wants to attempt a GamePass hail mary. Load a game with manager already selected and managing a club (I test with England). Enable the top script. Goto Table Settings, Print Generated Code. Select the Section 0, 1, 2, 3 in order. Copy the contents of the output window and then update the top script replacing the existing defines at about line 111. Ideally when selecting section 2 have a Player/NonPlayer Goalie/Coach checked. For example "Michael Doyle under Notts County in Vanarama National League in England"

If the pointers look normal, that is most values are around fm.exe+4XXXXXX then we you can deselect everything and then reenable the scripts. The table might work at about 95% of functionality at this point with some of the things like transfer manager not working.

If it works then I'm sure fellow gamepass players would like it if you posted it back to the forum. I do not mind but I will not maintain it because I cannot test or verify it.

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:08 am
Scheimann wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:28 pm
Updated to 22.2.0.

If any one wants to attempt a GamePass hail mary. Load a game with manager already selected and managing a club (I test with England). Enable the top script. Goto Table Settings, Print Generated Code. Select the Section 0, 1, 2, 3 in order. Copy the contents of the output window and then update the top script replacing the existing defines at about line 111. Ideally when selecting section 2 have a Player/NonPlayer Goalie/Coach checked. For example "Michael Doyle under Notts County in Vanarama National League in England"

If the pointers look normal, that is most values are around fm.exe+4XXXXXX then we you can deselect everything and then reenable the scripts. The table might work at about 95% of functionality at this point with some of the things like transfer manager not working.

If it works then I'm sure fellow gamepass players would like it if you posted it back to the forum. I do not mind but I will not maintain it because I cannot test or verify it.
Thank you for update. Everything working as intended.

Thanks too for explain how can i try to made this work with Gamepass. I'll certainly try it later XD

Btw, can you explain me how can I manipulate transfers? Dont know how to "populate" flags and what all those "Confirmation" state versions means... Also, is there any way to manipulate values like transfer or wages?

Another request, if possible, is to add tactical familiarity in periodic scripts too, just to convenience :D

Edit: Reporting that Max Tactical Familiarity is not maximizing the "Formation" field but all the others are ok. Dont know if its intended or not.
Last edited by Scheimann on Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

gnitor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gnitor »

Hello, indeed, seems to work fairly well. Thanks!
Attached is my current CT for Gamepass version.
Attachments
Football_Manager_2022_steam_22_2_0_figment_v5_vGamepass.CT
(652.83 KiB) Downloaded 295 times

xavi2333
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xavi2333 »

The edit nationality option its not working, instead of the names of the nations I see a large amount of numbers, the same happens in the relations tab in the case "has nationality".

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Scheimann wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:38 am
Thank you for update. Everything working as intended.

Thanks too for explain how can i try to made this work with Gamepass. I'll certainly try it later XD

Btw, can you explain me how can I manipulate transfers? Dont know how to "populate" flags and what all those "Confirmation" state versions means... Also, is there any way to manipulate values like transfer or wages?

Another request, if possible, is to add tactical familiarity in periodic scripts too, just to convenience :D

Edit: Reporting that Max Tactical Familiarity is not maximizing the "Formation" field but all the others are ok. Dont know if its intended or not.
The transfer thing was really work in progress. I dont understand it fully but didn't want to remove it because someone else could possibly use it I guess. The main thing I was able to do with transfers is cancel other teams offers. If you set status to 15 or something its considered rejected by the player. You can set it to 19 and they will join but I dont know where the join date is so its always in the distant past so never triggers.

If you are putting in offers for player that multiple teams want you may be able to cancel their offers leaving yours remaining. Not as good as force offer to be accepted which would be ideal but I couldn't find the place to do that. The other stuff is things that seem to be state related to the acceptance but not sure. Note that there are cases where team does not have to put in offer for its own player so it does not show in the table so they will sometimes stay with team. I was able to get some heavily recruited players this way when I would otherwise lose the offer without it so that is why I kept it in the table.

The max tactical familiarity is another thing that I've not fully reverse engineered but figured that out a couple of years ago. I found it to still be helpful if I wanted a "super" player. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be perfect because the structures and meaning are complex and hidden but I found no negatives with it.

xavi2333 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:38 am
The edit nationality option its not working, instead of the names of the nations I see a large amount of numbers, the same happens in the relations tab in the case "has nationality".
Updated in v6. The offset change from 88 to 68 for the database lists and this was missed.

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

How can I edit the value of fitness/condition in your scripts? Its currently 12749. this causes my players to get too strong in the game and many disproportionate losses occur. I'll love the default 10000 option

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Scheimann wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:09 pm
How can I edit the value of fitness/condition in your scripts? Its currently 12749. this causes my players to get too strong in the game and many disproportionate losses occur. I'll love the default 10000 option
Its stored in Help Scripts | GlobalScripts . Search for maxPlayerFitness or 12749. About line 1900. It could be more friendly to access I agree but not on my priority list.

jona999
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jona999 »

Is there any way to edit a stadium that is not the active stadium of the club? The board decided to build a stadium and it is added as an "extinct" stadium in the game with a build date in the future (I can find that stadium and see its ID and other info using another editor). I would like to bring that date forward.

torpedu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by torpedu »

using the latest table and having periodic scripts enabled to refresh happiness, freshness etc every 60 seconds, but after 1 to 2 matches it stops working and freshness degrades quickly.

Also tried with selected players and chosing entire first team, but it doesnt refresh the freshness etc. Somebody else experiencing this? why could this be?

Thanks!

gze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.1.0 | 9-Nov-2021

Post by gze »

gze wrote:
nice! thank you

Attachments
fm22.0.1 beta.CT
(26.9 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

jona999 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:26 am
Is there any way to edit a stadium that is not the active stadium of the club? The board decided to build a stadium and it is added as an "extinct" stadium in the game with a build date in the future (I can find that stadium and see its ID and other info using another editor). I would like to bring that date forward.
You should be able to find that club in the world browser and then when selected will set the Club focus. The stadium is then under that. Whether the date you want is exposed I cannot say but the stadium structure is there and you can look at in the data dissector if you want to try and find that value.
gze wrote:
I'm not updating other peoples tables in general unless I'm using them. I tried to maintain those 2 years ago and found it frustrating so will not try again. They are good but hard to update. Other people can take try their hand at it and post here if they like.

bad_luck_charm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bad_luck_charm »

The NonEU registration value is listed but unchangeable (well, you can change it, but it's grayed out in CE and the game doesn't care). It also appears to say yes for everyone, even players it shouldn't. Is there a reason for that, or am I just touching it the wrong way?