Forza Horizon 5 Latest Update

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Forza Horizon 5

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Blaz0r wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:15 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:12 pm
Here is how you get skill points for car:
1. Search for tokens in AIO stat editor
2. Do how many you want to add + what the stat is
3. Make that the stat value
4. Send stats
5. Change car in game
6. Restart the game
7. Theres ur skill points, gg.
8. Give the forza mods discord server and tools credit for this when sharing
[Link] > by Yeethan69#4424

Cant seem to find tokens. Also it says that its in "WIP" ? Also live tuning and cool shit is not in use either, so kinda useless tool atm, in my case. Even those free perf/decal things dont work... :| Also, not sure if its because of the tool, but 2 of my cars speeds suddenly got locked to 30 and 45. These are the cars I had in use when I was using the Stats search function.
Yeah, be careful with the stat editor. Its possible to screw things up. Plenty of people having issues on the Discord with broken stats or things just straight up not working.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Blaz0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blaz0r »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:23 pm
Yeah, be careful with the stat editor. Its possible to screw things up. Plenty of people having issues on the Discord with broken stats or things just straight up not working.
The thing is, I didnt even use it. Like my cars got "corrupted" simply by using the Search for values, not modifying things... :shock:

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Blaz0r wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:27 pm
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:23 pm
The thing is, I didnt even use it. Like my cars got "corrupted" simply by using the Search for values, not modifying things... :shock:
Oh wow, weird. I would try asking on the Discord then, they would be the most likely to have an answer for you. I'm avoiding it until its a little less WIP haha.

Blaz0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blaz0r »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:34 pm
Oh wow, weird. I would try asking on the Discord then, they would be the most likely to have an answer for you. I'm avoiding it until its a little less WIP haha.
Ehh, cant be bothered tbh. I was only curious of the mastery points and teleport. Got the mastery points working, so I'm fine. Imma just sell the "broken" cars. XD

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Blaz0r wrote:
Cant seem to find tokens. Also it says that its in "WIP" ? Also live tuning and cool shit is not in use either, so kinda useless tool atm, in my case. Even those free perf/decal things dont work... :| Also, not sure if its because of the tool, but 2 of my cars speeds suddenly got locked to 30 and 45. These are the cars I had in use when I was using the Stats search function.
Hmm thats strange. It doesnt change any data until you click that "Send" button anyway :mellow:

Tool also works for FH4, thats why those two tabs are there. As far I know, its coming for FH5 too. These things takes little bit more time than ordinary cheatengine table :P
I would suggest writing on their discord, there might be some bug or something then. It could help them squash it and avoid future headache for other players

Blaz0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blaz0r »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:04 am
Tool also works for FH4, thats why those two tabs are there. As far I know, its coming for FH5 too. These things takes little bit more time than ordinary cheatengine table :P
Tbh it would be interesting to try this on legit FH4 where I have my own progression, simply just for using the "Free/Rare Cars" function and to see if that would result in a ban. I know that unlimited money does ban people, but not sure why this would. Although I dont know how the cheats are detected, if its statistic or player report. ^_^

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

Blaz0r wrote:
eTheBlack wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:12 pm
Here is how you get skill points for car:
1. Search for tokens in AIO stat editor
2. Do how many you want to add + what the stat is
3. Make that the stat value
4. Send stats
5. Change car in game
6. Restart the game
7. Theres ur skill points, gg.
8. Give the forza mods discord server and tools credit for this when sharing
[Link] > by Yeethan69#4424

Make sure you have version 0.0.0.15
Run the tool as admin
Let it attach to fh5
Once fully attached go into stat editor and press ok
Filter numskilltokens
Add however much you want and what's displayed in the panel already and input it into the slot
Hit send
Go into game and switch cars
Drive for 2 sec
Restart game
Repeat until it works

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

FukJoeBiden wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:03 pm
Just curious could anyone kinda help me to find the camber for cars in fh5 in cheat engine
The what?

lolkfc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lolkfc »

maxlevel is 2999 btw.
maybe 545135848 xp was a bit too much

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

Anyone know what the Filter name for XP is? Also overdid the xp thing and searching with additional xp like stated in one of the first posts does not work if you are at max level.

alienrex
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alienrex »

@vinny2k just to make it sure is this working on online fix version of the game?
bc i did all of this and i just cant find it numskilltokens, tokens, NumSkillTokens

Blaz0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blaz0r »

alienrex wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:51 pm
@vinny2k just to make it sure is this working on online fix version of the game?
bc i did all of this and i just cant find it numskilltokens, tokens, NumSkillTokens
It works. I just noticed that the search didnt always work properly. I used it in Solo mode. I also used the search while I had Lambo and Lotus in use, which both got corrupted and speed got limited to 30-45. Which is hella weird... Just get KTM car, it seemed to work fine to find all the values, and from there edit the tokens. Now all is good. Just dont use cash edit, theres more safer way to get cash.

EDIT: Bit off topic, but is there a similar table for FH4? I'm mostly interested in free/rare cars and maybe XP trick. Dont need money since thats pretty much insta ban, at least I heard.

alienrex
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alienrex »

Blaz0r wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:56 pm
alienrex wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:51 pm
It works. I just noticed that the search didnt always work properly. I used it in Solo mode. I also used the search while I had Lambo and Lotus in use, which both got corrupted and speed got limited to 30-45. Which is hella weird... Just get KTM car, it seemed to work fine to find all the values, and from there edit the tokens. Now all is good. Just dont use cash edit, theres more safer way to get cash.

EDIT: Bit off topic, but is there a similar table for FH4? I'm mostly interested in free/rare cars and maybe XP trick. Dont need money since thats pretty much insta ban, at least I heard.
ok this is a key information "I used it in Solo mode."
i started a game, guess any solo game will do and then exit after that i did find the NumSkillTokens

ty! @Blaz0r

Iuri6688
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iuri6688 »

I have a problem. I exaggerated the amount of xp and put it like "999999999999" and now I want to reduce it, does anyone know how to do it in the steam version? hehe

Blaz0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blaz0r »

Iuri6688 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:45 pm
I have a problem. I exaggerated the amount of xp and put it like "999999999999" and now I want to reduce it, does anyone know how to do it in the steam version? hehe
How about you read the forum, its literally just 8 pages... :dry:
vinny2k wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:44 pm
How to reset rank to level 1:
1. set scan type to unknown and search in CE.
2. give yourself 6942069 xp once
3. set scan type to "increased value by," put 6942069 in the box and search.
4. add the first one (or second if your having trouble with the first one) from the list to the address table at the bottom (double click it) - this is your total xp.
5. do 4294967295 minus total xp in a calculator.
6. halve it, and give yourself that much xp.
7. add 5 to value you got in #6 and give yourself that amount of xp
8. you should now be at level 1.
9. add as much as you need.

I have a friend making a video on this