Xenoblade Chronicles 2 v2.1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 v2.1.0

Post by edale »

It's a little complex to get setup, but yea, you can use Atmosphere cheats in Yuzu, though having to restart Yuzu to enable/disable the cheats is annoying.

Quick example:

Folder structure inside game's mod folder:

Code: Select all

\[TIGER!TIGER! Infinite Air]\cheats\F77F1559371C0EC6.txt
The text file name is the first 16 digits of the particular Build ID of the game you're playing
This is the website with the cheats for Xenoblade 2: [Link]
And the Build IDs can be located at the bottom of the page.

Text file contents:

Code: Select all

[TIGER!TIGER! Infinite Air]
580F0000 00EC0668
780F0000 0000340C
640F0000 00000000 00FF00FF
Note the top folder name matches the top line of the .txt file exactly. Also note each cheat code gets it's own individual folder structure and .txt file, do not put multiple codes in the same file.

You can enable/disable the individual cheats by right clicking the game in Yuzu's game menu (when no game is running), and selecting "Properties".

You can also get the codes to work in Ryujinx, but it's a slightly different process (though very similar).

As to the Yuzu vs Ryujinx debate, that depends entirely on your PC and the build of each you're using. Personally, I'm finding things are running great with Yuzu EA build 2519 Vulkan, though I did have some issues with EA build 2365; whereas I was getting 5-10 fps with Ryujinx. I have an AMD RX 480 though, and people with Nvidia GPUs (or a decent AMD GPU, lol) will have drastically different results (AMD's Windows GPU drivers kinda suck). And when I played Xenoblade 1 a few weeks ago, I had to use Ryujinx's Vulkan fork ( [Link] ) for the best performance.

---------

Now for a cool tip:

Once you've got this cheat table initialized, and the cheats enabled do the following:
-Locate "Merc Missions Timer 1" and right-click it.
-Select "Set/Change hotkeys".
-Click "Create hotkey".
-Set the hotkey to whatever key you want, on the little pulldown menu select "Set value to:", and in the box immediately below that type "1". Now click apply.
- Do the exact same thing for Merc Missions Timer 2 and 3, using the exact same hotkey. (you may want to set an activation sound on one of the 3)

Now, Merc Missions will be a breeze. Send your teams out, hit your hotkey, exit and re-enter the Merc Missions menu, and all your teams are back. I finished all of Ursala's Merc Missions in around 1/2 an hour, not to mention how fast it makes developing multiple common blade's affinity charts (which is *really* helpful for clearing some field skill checks).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Took @HimoShifu's v2 table and integrated @fearlessfan1's Salvage Rank Points and Experience Bonus codes, and removed all those blank entries at the bottom of the table.

The coding's a bit beyond me, so I couldn't clean it up more than that. I also don't know how to set hotkeys in the code (if that's even possible), so you'll still need to manually add the hotkeys if you want to use the trick I put in the post above this one.

Edit- Pretty sure I got hotkeys working. hit the 'End' key to set all Merc Missions to 1 second remaining (no negative effects if there's not a Merc Mission in a slot, or for the Merc Missions that don't end until you take an in-game action, such as the one in Azami's Blade Quest).
Attachments
XenobladeChronicles2_v2.1.0v4.CT
(429.68 KiB) Downloaded 1796 times
XenobladeChronicles2_v2.1.0v3.CT
(427.86 KiB) Downloaded 311 times

DarkestPrayer69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkestPrayer69 »

Is this game about blades from Skyrim

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

DarkestPrayer69 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:41 am
no, your way far off.

It's a known series started with the wii, they formally made xenosaga on the PS2.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

DarkestPrayer69 wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:41 am
Though the stories are completely separate, and take place in separate universes, the Xenoblade games technically belong to the same series of games as Xenogears and Xenosaga.

In general, pretty much all of the Xeno games are viewed as masterpieces (ok, Xenosaga 2 had some...issues, but it's solid on the story! and I had fun playing it despite it's issues).

[Link]

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I used to play the xenoblade episodes when I get a hold of them, beaten the entire series and it was great at the time, but i felt like in retrospective now, it was decent from public opinion.

Xenogears is still the most well loved of the series, and one that I not yet gotten the chance to beat yet.

Xenoblade series.... They are great but cross was iffy for me, yet people to this day is still saying "WHERES CROSS!" when they are waiting for the definitive edition to come out on the switch.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Any chance someone who knows what they're doing can update the Torna: The Golden Country part of the table? Table was built for v1.02, but current version is v1.10.

ayurai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ayurai »

All I want is some tiger tiger invencibility in the cheat table =/

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

ayurai wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:01 pm
All I want is some tiger tiger invencibility in the cheat table =/
Well it's not in the cheat table but...
TigerTigerCheats.7z
(551 Bytes) Downloaded 654 times
Here you go.

In Yuzu, or Ryujinx (should work, haven't tested), launcher, right click Xenoblade 2 and select "Open Mod Data Location".
Unzip this into that folder.
Now in the launcher, right click Xenoblade 2 and select "Properties".
In the Add-Ons tab (it should open to this), you should now see the 4 cheats. Check the ones you want, Uncheck the ones you don't. (In Ryujinx, I believe you need to delete the cheats you don't want from the mod folder to deactivate them, not sure)

Included cheats:
-Ether = 999
-Score = 99,999
-Infinite Air
-Press [R] to teleport to the top of the level

With Infinite Air, you'll still take damage (and thus lose the power up or a chest), but your Air will never drop below 100%.

With Press [R] to teleport to the top, pressing [R] while you're still descending the level will start you back at the beginning. Any enemies you've killed or items you've collected will remain as so. This is great for getting stuff you missed. Once you collect the Large Chest at the bottom of the level, and start ascending, it'll finish the level.

Using Infinite Air and Press [R], I'll go through a level once focusing only on killing every enemy, then Press [R] to warp to the top and focus on collecting everything without the enemies to get in the way (sometimes takes me 3-4 runs through a level to get everything). With all the bonuses added in your score will be 70,000+ pretty much every time.

And lastly, it's trivially easy to change the 999 ether code to be 9999 ether (just change 000003E7 into 0000270F in the txt file) if you really need a lot of ether asap.

Brunq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Brunq »

Hi, first of all I would like to thanks for the cheats tables. First time I played XC2 was on my switch and now I was finally able to upgrade my pc so I decided to play again this time a new game + and as soon as I finish this run I will finally try the Torna dlc. To speed up my gameplay I'm using a mix of cheat codes I got all around the internet for v2.1.0 and cheat table posted by edale. I would like to know if somebody was able to get no fall to work, because even using code for infinite max hp from sx if I fall from too height and the damage is 9999 I still die. Perhaps the no fall damage only works on Torna dlc? Anyway it would be awesome if I can get it to work. One last question for you guys, is anyone working on a moonjump code? I remember playing first XC on wii using this code and it was a blast. Thanks in advance!

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Yea, about the Torna DLC.... None of the codes work, they're for an outdated version of the DLC.

ayurai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ayurai »

Yeah would be cool if someone updated the torna part (with xenoblade 3 coming in 2 month xenoblade 2 still very relevant). The main campaing codes still works very good.

Also, after many many updates from ryujinx, looks like it stop worked on ryujinx (vulkan build).

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

In regards to the Torna Requests - I think I got it working for version 1.1.0. I am currently preparing for a playthrough, so I've only tested the first 15 mins of the game. I cannot be 100% sure everything is working, but initial testing looks promising.

Edit: I'm now several hours into the game and everything appears well. I also was able to implement a script that would allow editing pouch items. With a bit of work, I may be able to offer all the things the XBC2 table offers.
Further Details
Both XBC2 and Torna use an AOB scan for their initialization routine.

XBC2 Table:
The Initialization script for XBC2 pointed correctly to the Gold address if used in Torna. I took a long shot and used the same AOB scan for Torna to see if it would work.

Torna Table:
Unfortunately it failed to retrieve the proper addresses, but I was able to get the entire cheat table to populate with some values - so the updated AOB Scan WAS working. I noticed the Gold address was offset, and after doing some digging, discovered that the entire Table was most likely offset by -F0. I updated all the addresses and scripts for the Torna Table to account for this, and it seems to be working well. Again, further testing is required to ensure the table is working properly.
Attachments
XenobladeChronicles2_v2.1.0v5.CT
(428.15 KiB) Downloaded 326 times

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

• New Table Format
    • Changed Filename Format
    • Removed White Space
    • Consolidated Headers
    • Added Categories
    • Color Formatting
  • New Scripts
    • TGC - Inventory - Core Chips
    • TGC - Inventory - Accessories
    • TGC - Inventory - Aux Cores
    • TGC - Inventory - Key Items
    • TGC - Inventory - Collectibles
    • TGC - Inventory - Pouch Items
    • Misc Placeholder Scripts
  • Removed Scripts
    • All Previous TGC Inventory Scripts
Details
Upon deeper inspection, most of the inventory scripts that worked for XBC2 works for TGC. I removed the older scripts and ported over the newer (XBC2) scripts. The offset addresses are even technically the same, but for the sake of consistency with the rest of the TGC table, I updated the addresses and kept the -F0 offset for now.

I also ported scripts that wouldn't make sense to have, such as the cylinders, boosters, and the like. They are greyed out, but I wanted to show that the scripts were basically identical. In the previous post, I also mentioned that the AOB scan for both games are the same now. Because of these parallels, in the future, it might be possible to merge both XBC2 and TGC into a single table.

For now, it remains split between XBC2 and TGC - some scripts are 'duplicated' twice as a result.
Attachments
XBC2v2.1.0_TGCv1.1.0_CTv6.CT
(438.59 KiB) Downloaded 284 times

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

I consolidated the XBC2 and TGC tables into one. There are too many changes to note. No previous functionality was lost. Some extra filtering was added, this improved speed in some cases. Some scripts (namely, the blade affinity chart) had to be broken apart. Features from XBC2 (such as the affinity chart) were ported to TGC. Features from TGC (such as changing driver level) were ported to XBC2. Some general cleanup was done, and unused content removed.

Since many changes occurred, there might be bugs. While I have foreseen no issues, try not to edit values from one game when playing the other (such as changing Lora's level in XBC2) - It wont make sense anyways. Please help by providing feedback. If you wish to contribute, please see below.
Details
Most of the framework from both games are identical. There are some strange unresolved issues that required me to add specific addresses at certain points. Only after I finished this update did I consider a possibility that I have not yet investigated at this time.....

In both games, there are times when blades act as drivers, or drivers acting as blades - logically. There is even tables in the game that prove this. Jin (XBC2) is both a Blade and a Driver, and exists in both. Likewise, Lora (TGC) is also both a Driver and a Blade.

There were some problems I had fishing for things. Something like Inventory, operated identically between games. The Blade Editor and Blade Affinity Chart did too, with a bit of code play. But other things didn't play nice - like EXP. The Blade/Driver weirdos in XBC2 would be arranged the same way as Drivers (remember: the Blades ARE Drivers in this specific case) but in TGC, the memory for the Drivers EXP wouldn't be anywhere close to where it should have been. I worked it out, but these addresses and others like it had to be statically assigned in the script.

But back to the possibility I left off at - I have not researched this, but I believe I might have glimpsed another table that references the 'Team Parties" that TGC uses. It's possible that things like the EXP and other values is found at locations where the team party values are present, rather than 'where you would expect it' driver exp values would be.

As I said, things work as they are, and I don't imagine anything being broken by these findings. It's just that, for so much automated scripting - it's an eyesore when you have to add static elements. It would be 'nice' to fix it, but it's not 'necessary'. The only reason I mention it, is if anyone wishes to contribute, they have a general idea of what I was doing, why I did it, and maybe offer a small bit of light on what could be an avenue for not only 'fixing' it, but possibly providing further ideas for new cheats.

Also, as a final note. This is my first time messing with lua and I'm still relatively new at CE. So apologies to any experienced coders who's eyes will start bleeding when examining my changes.
Attachments
XBC2v2.1.0_TGCv1.1.0_CTv7.CT
(548.77 KiB) Downloaded 440 times