Assassin's Creed 5 Rogue - Deluxe Edition ~ v1.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed 5 Rogue - Deluxe Edition ~ v1.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by Paul44 »

^ I think in this game, it is hardcoded to just '1'. The 'lock consumables' should keep it from decrementing; or you can enter a number via inventory (i have not verified this)... BUT: probably will be reset back to '1' by the game...
(one can obviously check whàt opcode does that, and "disable it"...)
=> did quick google: apparently you can not even buy the thing; you'll have to loot it from enemies ?!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Azer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azer »

Sorry to be a bother, but i would like to know: Could a cheat table be used to make Shay put his hood up whenever, no matter if we're in a restricted area, or is it something that nothing can be done about?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I'm sure it can be done. The problem with this is how it is en/disabled. Which can be done technically by just setting a 1-byte flag... up to changing a pointer_reference. And since it can not be done by the player, you'll basically have to "fall over it" to find it (if you catch my drift).
I do vaguely remember somebody made a mod for that in some AC title; but can't remember which one. If i could have a look at that one, i "might" be able to come up with something...