FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black Water [+7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black Water [+7]

Post by GreenHouse »

Kira wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:20 pm
No no no, I don't mean how to use the code, I meant what does the code does? I'm currently away and can't test them out atm.

Oh also, forgot to say this earlier but thanks for your help and your table! :)
Oh. Well I didn't try them. But both both are effects on the screen. Noise is random pixelation, and the vignette is like blurred out screen and borders or something like that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

norvus2021
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by norvus2021 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:39 pm
Kira wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:20 pm
No no no, I don't mean how to use the code, I meant what does the code does? I'm currently away and can't test them out atm.

Oh also, forgot to say this earlier but thanks for your help and your table! :)
Oh. Well I didn't try them. But both both are effects on the screen. Noise is random pixelation, and the vignette is like blurred out screen and borders or something like that.
can you add unlock lenses, upgrades, etc?

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Just my personal table

Features:
Disable Character Auto Rotation
Disable character auto rotation when player rotates mouse horizontally at a certain degree.

Breast Physics Multiplier
Adjust boobs bounciness.

Field of View
For search and photo mode.

Custom Camera Setting
Character is positioned at the center of the screen and increase view angle.
Num - : zoom in
Num + : zoom out.

Camera Status
Max value for mouse sensitivity is 1 but it can go higher than that.
For Free Cam
Num 0 : Toggle on/off
Num 8 : Forward
Num 5 : Backward
Num 4 : Left
Num 6 : Right
Num 9 : Up
Num 3 : Down
Attachments
FATAL_FRAME_MOBW_C.CT
(34.97 KiB) Downloaded 904 times

Kira
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kira »

Is it possible to request for all lens & camera upgrade unlocked + infinite spirit/0 spirit cost for camera please? Thanks in advance! :)

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

can someone add more cheat on snap mode plz, more NPC and use snap mode while on cutscene and combat would be great

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

norvus2021 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:01 am
???????????

I did that day one lol. Maybe try using the search feature instead of running your mouth.

viewtopic.php?p=217628#p217628

Kira
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kira »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:35 am
norvus2021 wrote:
Kira wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:13 pm
Is it possible to request for all lens & camera upgrade unlocked + infinite spirit/0 spirit cost for camera please? Thanks in advance! :)
fyi no one able to hack all lens, and upgrades on this game. no matter how good you are as a hacker no one can able to find those code. ive search so far, lots of hackers/cheaters like including on this forum. no one able to hack them. i should give a 10 thumbs up for the developer of this game.
???????????

I did that day one lol. Maybe try using the search feature instead of running your mouth.

That or it could be possible that norvus was simply baiting for the table. Would be a pretty good move if true :lol:

Anyway, thanks for your table! Gonna give it a try when I get the time to play~ On a side note, "Documents\KoeiTecmo\FATAL FRAME MOBW\SAVEDATA" is the folder to backup, is that correct?

norvus2021
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by norvus2021 »

Kira wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:55 pm
zachillios wrote:
norvus2021 wrote:

fyi no one able to hack all lens, and upgrades on this game. no matter how good you are as a hacker no one can able to find those code. ive search so far, lots of hackers/cheaters like including on this forum. no one able to hack them. i should give a 10 thumbs up for the developer of this game.
???????????

That or it could be possible that norvus was simply baiting for the table. Would be a pretty good move if true :lol:

Anyway, thanks for your table! Gonna give it a try when I get the time to play~ On a side note, "Documents\KoeiTecmo\FATAL FRAME MOBW\SAVEDATA" is the folder to backup, is that correct?
yep^^, exactly
you see how politely i asking for that cheats in ealry but no one answering? thats why i bait a little.
and it work. lol thanks zchilos anyway. you should atleast wrote what cheat you found instead leaving empty so people know
what your cheat features.

and tbh i know you make a table, but since its empty i dont download and try it. i thought maybe this
is just simply infinte money cheats that i dont really care tbh. i mean i found a lots of "useless" cheats for this game.
nah you know what i mean by useless. im not a person that love to cheat money/things that i can easily get!
while LENS and UPGRADES is pretty hard to get (it require you to end the game thrice!) and must 100% all docs/ghostlist. etc.
and that's why.....

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

norvus2021 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:30 am
Kira wrote:
zachillios wrote:

???????????

yep^^, exactly
you see how politely i asking for that cheats in ealry but no one answering? thats why i bait a little.
and it work. lol thanks zchilos anyway. you should atleast wrote what cheat you found instead leaving empty so people know

and tbh i know you make a table, but since its empty i dont download and try it. i thought maybe this
is just simply infinte money cheats that i dont really care tbh. i mean i found a lots of "useless" cheats for this game.
nah you know what i mean by useless. im not a person that love to cheat money/things that i can easily get!
while LENS and UPGRADES is pretty hard to get (it require you to end the game thrice!) and must 100% all docs/ghostlist. etc.
and that's why.....
Are you illiterate?
zachillios wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:16 am
Here's a small table for Maiden of Black Water. There's a couple other things that I'm interested in looking into, but this is it for now. The camera unlockables should be treated with caution. I have had no issues and I didn't have any issues when I used the same script on Cemu, but as always, be careful, backup your save, etc.

Enjoy.

norvus2021
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by norvus2021 »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:13 am
norvus2021 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:30 am
Kira wrote:

yep^^, exactly

and that's why.....
Are you illiterate?
zachillios wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:16 am
Here's a small table for Maiden of Black Water. There's a couple other things that I'm interested in looking into, but this is it for now. The camera unlockables should be treated with caution. I have had no issues and I didn't have any issues when I used the same script on Cemu, but as always, be careful, backup your save, etc.

Enjoy.
lets be real and look reality. in fact Kira also dont find your CT. and only 2 people on ur ct post :lol:
learn how to write features buddy :D
or you just feel so rage after get bait by me? :D
no need to insult me, buddy :D

Kira
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kira »

norvus2021 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:26 am
lets be real and look reality. in fact Kira also dont find your CT. and only 2 people on ur ct post :lol:
Let's cut it while you're ahead. Regardless of the reason, zachillios did share the table that we are looking for. Let's play nice and not be rude should we? :)

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

norvus2021 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:26 am
Read the big red notice at the top before you give advice to others. Thank you

VenusVacation
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VenusVacation »

Cyber wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:00 pm
Just my personal table

Features:
Thanks for the table you made. Maybe you can provide some input on what I may be doing wrong.
I use CE 7.4 and when using your CT, I can activate only first four options, but not the other four. What could be the possible reason for it? Maybe incompatibility of game's version?

VenusVacation
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VenusVacation »

Yeah, that was the reason. I updated the game's version and can now use all options of your cheat table.

Katsuouga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Katsuouga »

Thank you for your wonderful post.

Is it possible to disable the camera view when grabbed?