Gloomhaven v1.1.8307.0 STEAM +16ish

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Gloomhaven v1.0.1868 STEAM +16ish

Post by all_my_sins »

Damn :( I'll update it in the next couple of days. Thanks for letting me know!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Gloomhaven v1.0.1868 STEAM +16ish

Post by Joshuan »

Thank you for looking into the update all_my_sins.

Wish you a merry christmas.

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Gloomhaven v1.0.3287 STEAM +16ish

Post by all_my_sins »

Updated for STEAM v1.0.3287. Added Trigger City Event and Inf. Enchantment Points for Guildmaster.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tocksique »

all_my_sins wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:31 pm
Updated for STEAM v1.0.3287. Added Trigger City Event and Inf. Enchantment Points for Guildmaster.

Let me know if there are any issues.
Thanks for the prompt update in the holiday season! Merry Christmas~ :D

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Gloomhaven v1.0.491 CODEX +9ish

Post by Tocksique »

all_my_sins wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:41 am
Code has to be loaded into memory. Simply put, this means that the game has to perform that function at least once before cheat engine can modify that function. For example, you won't be able to use "Tactical: God Mode" until you are in a dungeon and either you or an enemy is attacked. Before that point, the functions governing damage simply aren't available in memory to be modified.
Managed to get the tactical sides of things going, but I'm unable to use GuildMaster Map: Set party gold for some reason? Any advice?

Thanks for the awesome Trample + Inf. movement heads up ;)

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Tocksique wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:23 pm
all_my_sins wrote:
Code has to be loaded into memory. Simply put, this means that the game has to perform that function at least once before cheat engine can modify that function. For example, you won't be able to use "Tactical: God Mode" until you are in a dungeon and either you or an enemy is attacked. Before that point, the functions governing damage simply aren't available in memory to be modified.
Managed to get the tactical sides of things going, but I'm unable to use GuildMaster Map: Set party gold for some reason? Any advice?

Basics first, double check you're using the right table for the right version. Then make sure you're in the guildmaster version of the game. If all of that is good, open up the merchant and then activate the Set Party Gold script. If it activates, buy things and you should see that the gold is set to 1000 (as you buy things the number will visually decrease but it's really still 1000 which you can confirm by buying something else and seeing that the price of that item is being subtracted from 1000 and not whatever value you are seeing on the screen). If it doesn't activate, more troubleshooting is required starting with whether you are in multiplayer mode.

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tocksique »

all_my_sins wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:44 pm
Tocksique wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:23 pm
all_my_sins wrote:

Basics first, double check you're using the right table for the right version. Then make sure you're in the guildmaster version of the game. If all of that is good, open up the merchant and then activate the Set Party Gold script. If it activates, buy things and you should see that the gold is set to 1000 (as you buy things the number will visually decrease but it's really still 1000 which you can confirm by buying something else and seeing that the price of that item is being subtracted from 1000 and not whatever value you are seeing on the screen). If it doesn't activate, more troubleshooting is required starting with whether you are in multiplayer mode.
Hmm, I've checked that I'm in solo-play of Guildmaster version; but my amount of gold is still unaffected and the script itself was loading(probably scanning) but did not get any pointers I reckon? Below is a screenshot

[Link]

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

Unfortunately, I can't duplicate this and I can't think of any reason why there is a problem. If you're able to activate the main script, that means the method the script relies upon is compiling so the AOB should be there.

That said, the value is easy to find on your own. It's just a 4-byte. Search the value. Buy something. Search the new value. Repeat until you're down to three (or less). One of those is the right one, it won't hurt to change them all.

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tocksique »

all_my_sins wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:09 pm
Unfortunately, I can't duplicate this and I can't think of any reason why there is a problem. If you're able to activate the main script, that means the method the script relies upon is compiling so the AOB should be there.

That said, the value is easy to find on your own. It's just a 4-byte. Search the value. Buy something. Search the new value. Repeat until you're down to three (or less). One of those is the right one, it won't hurt to change them all.
Will do that then, thanks for the awesome table and bothering to help troubleshoot! :D

jacksoncheng
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Gloomhaven v1.0.3727 STEAM +16ish

Post by jacksoncheng »

nice

Samthere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Samthere »

Am I missing something obvious? I can't see where to download the v1.0.3727 file at all, only the previous ones!

Samthere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Samthere »

Sorry, I'm dumb! I see that it's still the same version!

KnownDroid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KnownDroid »

Seems to also work on GOG version.

shoknar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shoknar »

Hi, first : thank you for your work.
Then, I think it doesn't work on steam version 1.0.6807.26096 ^^

all_my_sins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by all_my_sins »

shoknar wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:34 am
Hi, first : thank you for your work.
Then, I think it doesn't work on steam version 1.0.6807.26096 ^^
Looks like there was an update yesterday. I'll update the table in the next couple of days. Thanks for letting me know!