Them & Us

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Them & Us

Post by sebastianyyz »

Nice, the table is working fine now, thank you so much

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Hey there, I'm no expert here so I just ask to whom has more experience.
I'm trying to find the item IDs of any item equipped in slot 1 (top left) of Alicia. I found the array of byte which changes depending by the item you place in that slot (if I freeze the value, the item is stuck in the slot and you can duplicate it), however, it seems that the array of byte is always different. if I place the item to the ground and pick it up again the array changes.
Is there a way to find fixed item IDs in this game? I noticed that if you reuse an array which was already used before, the item will still appear in the inventory, but this same array won't work if you load a different file or restart the game.
Is there anyone with a bit more experience who can help me in this regard?

Edit: This is what I've found so far.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscan(Item_slot1,00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 19 00 00 00 00 ?? ?? ?? F? 7F 00 00 B8 0B 00 00 00 ?? ?? ?? F? 7F))
label(_slot1)
registersymbol(_slot1)

Item_slot1-A8:
_slot1:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
unregistersymbol(_slot1)

dankew1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dankew1 »

Is there an inventory editor for this game anywhere on the internet ?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I forgot to post on here but I have been working on a complete overhaul of this table but with the amount of time I am putting into it it will be one of the very few premium tables I have on my [Link]. It's in a very early state but you can edit the item box, any items that you drop on the ground and dupe inventory items as well as plenty of other things using the pointers. I still need to get around to making scripts that automate what the pointers can do since there's a lot of pointers on the table lol. There's also plenty more I may add if they actually do much.
So far The new table doesn't allocate any memory so its definitely going to have a lesser performance hit than the old table.
The old tables scripts are there in case people still wanted to use them while the table is in it's current state but they aren't really needed.

The Table on here will remain the same and always free. I might eventually update the lua on the the table on here but that's about it since all my efforts will be on the new table

*Edit I have updated the table to now include a few scripts and got the inventory editor working. I would still recommend editing the item box items and dropped items but you can use it to change items to other items and weapons to other weapons as that's just how weird it is lol