The Long Dark +45 [STEAM 2.23]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nicklesbe
Cheater
Cheater

Re: The Long Dark +36 [STEAM 1.99]

Post by nicklesbe »

Any chance for an update to this table please? It's options are the best around, and would be grateful for an update for use in the new Tales from the far territory DLC/update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sub1to
Cheater
Cheater

Re: The Long Dark +36 [STEAM 1.99]

Post by sub1to »

Updated most of the table for 2.22. Red headers and scripts haven't been updated.

Unlock console was removed.
The item spawner has been reworked to use the console spawner (which spawns into your inventory), because the function to spawn at the player's feet by gear name was removed from the game. Disable the item spawner before you quit (to main menu) or the game will crash right now.

Edit 28/08/2023:
I put V18 in the original post:
- Fixed/updated item spawner
- Removed no rope required to deploy rope (you can use item spawner to get a rope)
- Fixed secondary skills editor
- Fixed infinite ammo
- Fixed no aim fatigue (rifle)
- Fixed no aim fatigue (bow)
- Fixed Instant Search/Open Containers
Edit 29/08/2023:
V19:
- Fixed Instant Search/Open Containers crash
- Added a few remove affliction scripts

jebis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Long Dark +32 [STEAM 2.22]

Post by jebis »

items never wet make my game crash

sub1to
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sub1to »

jebis wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:00 am
We fix dat (V20)

Edit:
Latest (V21)

Brack
Cheater
Cheater

Re: The Long Dark +38 [STEAM 2.22]

Post by Brack »

Greetings.
I find this board very well made but I'm sorry to say I downloaded the v21 board and none of the options listed are activated in my game. The red X doesn't appear in the boxes. The values ​​never change, and it always remains with 3 question marks despite me interacting in game. If I go to one of the options and right-click, the message "module not found: GameAssembly.dll" appears at the top of the window. Does the table need to be updated by any chance or am I doing something wrong? Let me know please. Thank you

sub1to
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sub1to »

Brack wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:23 am
Greetings.
I find this board very well made but I'm sorry to say I downloaded the v21 board and none of the options listed are activated in my game. The red X doesn't appear in the boxes. The values ​​never change, and it always remains with 3 question marks despite me interacting in game. If I go to one of the options and right-click, the message "module not found: GameAssembly.dll" appears at the top of the window. Does the table need to be updated by any chance or am I doing something wrong? Let me know please. Thank you
That is very strange, as GameAssembly.dll is the library that actually contains the game logic. tld.exe imports UnityMain from UnityPlayer.dll, which in turn loads GameAssembly.dll and retrieves/stores all the exports using GetProcAddress. The process would error if any of those steps fails.

Are you sure you attached CE to the right process?

You can check if your game directory contains tld.exe, UnityPlayer.dll and GameAssembly.dll

Brack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Brack »

sub1to wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:56 am
Brack wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:23 am
Greetings.
That is very strange, as GameAssembly.dll is the library that actually contains the game logic. tld.exe imports UnityMain from UnityPlayer.dll, which in turn loads GameAssembly.dll and retrieves/stores all the exports using GetProcAddress. The process would error if any of those steps fails.

Are you sure you attached CE to the right process?

You can check if your game directory contains tld.exe, UnityPlayer.dll and GameAssembly.dll

Hi Sub1to. Thanks for the reply.
I can tell you that I have always used cards taken here from the forum and I have never had problems of this type. However, my game is original Steam and yes, the files are present, sorry but I can't upload the photo, if you can tell me how I can insert it I'll send it to you.

But in fact it seems strange that it doesn't work. I do as I always have, I open the game, I enter the game, I pause. Alt+Tab I open CE, connect the TDL application and open the table, then press, for example on Sprint and it should activate with the red It does this with all the options and on each one it gives me "module not found:GameAssembly.dll"

I don't know what to say, it seems strange to me, if it works for everyone here in the forum why not for me? :(

sub1to
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sub1to »

Brack wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:08 pm
I can tell you that I have always used cards taken here from the forum and I have never had problems of this type. However, my game is original Steam and yes, the files are present, sorry but I can't upload the photo, if you can tell me how I can insert it I'll send it to you.

But in fact it seems strange that it doesn't work. I do as I always have, I open the game, I enter the game, I pause. Alt+Tab I open CE, connect the TDL application and open the table, then press, for example on Sprint and it should activate with the red It does this with all the options and on each one it gives me "module not found:GameAssembly.dll"

I don't know what to say, it seems strange to me, if it works for everyone here in the forum why not for me? :(
I have no clue. The closest I could find is this github issue: [Link]

You could add a new address, type GameAssembly.dll in the address input and see if it gives you an address I suppose, but I suspect it will not give you an address. As for how to fix it if you get no address, I have no idea. This seems like an issue with cheat engine to me, not an issue with the table.

Brack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Brack »

:( :o :shock: :? :cry:
Last edited by Brack on Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Brack »

However, I tested Sub1to with another game "Dominus" and its table, it works correctly, I think it is a problem related to TDL at this point.

Brack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Brack »

sub1to wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:30 pm
Brack wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:08 pm

I have no clue. The closest I could find is this github issue: [Link]

You could add a new address, type GameAssembly.dll in the address input and see if it gives you an address I suppose, but I suspect it will not give you an address. As for how to fix it if you get no address, I have no idea. This seems like an issue with cheat engine to me, not an issue with the table.
Hi @Sub1to.
I'll put you a video to show you the problem I have, I hope it helps to solve the problem. Thank you

Last edited by Brack on Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

KrisNinja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KrisNinja »

sub1to wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:14 pm
jebis wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:00 am
We fix dat (V20)

Edit:
Latest (V21)
Hello, thanks for the updated table. Could you please update just one more option: Instant harvest?
This time circle when harvesting plants, branches etc. is killing me.

Below is the previous code that was working.

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(bodyharvest,GameAssembly.dll,F3 0F 11 83 70 01 00 00 48 85 C9 0F 84 A0 01 00 00 F3 0F 5E 83 74 01 00 00 45 33 C0 0F 28 C8 E8 2D 20 2E 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,bodyharvest)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
add [rbx+00000170],(float)0.1
code:
jmp return

bodyharvest:
jmp newmem
nop 3
return:
registersymbol(bodyharvest)

[DISABLE]

bodyharvest:
db F3 0F 11 83 70 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(bodyharvest)
dealloc(newmem)

sub1to
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sub1to »

Brack wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:22 am
Sorry, I have no idea what's going on there :(
KrisNinja wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:39 am
Hello, thanks for the updated table. Could you please update just one more option: Instant harvest?
This time circle when harvesting plants, branches etc. is killing me.
Here you go, V22

Added:
- Instant Body Harvest
- Instant Breakdown

KrisNinja
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KrisNinja »

[/quote]

Here you go, V22

Added:
- Instant Body Harvest
- Instant Breakdown
[/quote]
Wonderful! Works like a charm! Thank you.

However, I have noticed that none of them works on plants: like cat tails, rose hips, Reishi Mushroom, Maple Sapling or Birch Sapling. Gathering them still take time and grey circle appears.
Could you please add that too?

sub1to
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sub1to »

KrisNinja wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:19 pm
Wonderful! Works like a charm! Thank you.

However, I have noticed that none of them works on plants: like cat tails, rose hips, Reishi Mushroom, Maple Sapling or Birch Sapling. Gathering them still take time and grey circle appears.
Could you please add that too?
Sure thing, V23

Added:
- Fly Mode
- Skip Hold Interactions

The hold interactions that are skipped include HarvestableInteraction, RockCacheInteraction, RadioTower, VehicleDoor, LoadingZone, TrackableItemInteraction. The other classes that inherit from TimedHoldInteraction override the UpdateHoldInteraction function, so they'd need a separate hook (like the LockedInteraction class, which is what ContainerInteraction inherits from)