Assassin's Creed Revelations ~ Limited Edition v1.03 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xXLordEagleXx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelation ~ Limited Edition v1.03 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by xXLordEagleXx »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:51 am
^ not tested, but a) you could try to change/downgrade the AssMaster rank (i have no idea you'll get the proper submissions assigned again in order to get back to master), b) get your assMaster killed (assign him/her impossible task); if that is even possible ?
ps: it goes without saying to take save_backup prior to performing this kind of trickery...
Thank you for your response!

a) I tried to downgrade my assassin to level 5 (he's level 14 and I've done a Master Assassin mission with him) and reduced his experience to zero, but it seems that he keeps his stats when assigned on a mission so that does not seem to work.
b) As for getting him killed, I will try to start a fight near Topkapi palace full of Janissaries to get rid of him. I have also tried to assign to difficult missions but he keeps coming back everytime. I only managed to get him wounded once.

I was also told in the Steam Forums that it is impossible to get a Master Assassin (assigned to a den) to get killed, since you do 2 missions (Master Assassin Missions) with him (so replacing the recruit may not work or it would break the game).

So basically, I cannot change the [near] Master Assassin's stats, replace him for another recruit to a den or get him killed.

I wish Ubisoft would have allowed us to change our Assassins' weapons...

I know it may be a lot to ask, but I would be really grateful if you could revisit the cheat table you made, see if it is possible to change the weapons. But I would understand if you do not want to, since I do not know how difficult it may be to rework on the table you made.

In any case, thank you!

Cheers

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ did some experimenting myself... bottomline: once a master, always a master ?! see example: [ ].
So even though lowering experience and level, to 0/1 the master_info remains (probably found in some substruct through whatever pointers; if even...).
> googling confirms that Masters can not die, they will only get injured (and become unavailable for 20mins)

As for weapon change: i can not even recall one can actually "choose" his/her specific weapon. but even if that is the case, it is (rarely) a case of just changing a number (or something). this kind of stuff tends to be managed through classes/ptrs; and who knows where what is done when...
ps: while checking this out, came across another value that influences the success rate upon assigning the assassin; might add this in future release...

xXLordEagleXx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xXLordEagleXx »

Paul44 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:01 pm
^ did some experimenting myself... bottomline: once a master, always a master ?! see example: [ ].
So even though lowering experience and level, to 0/1 the master_info remains (probably found in some substruct through whatever pointers; if even...).
> googling confirms that Masters can not die, they will only get injured (and become unavailable for 20mins)

As for weapon change: i can not even recall one can actually "choose" his/her specific weapon. but even if that is the case, it is (rarely) a case of just changing a number (or something). this kind of stuff tends to be managed through classes/ptrs; and who knows where what is done when...
ps: while checking this out, came across another value that influences the success rate upon assigning the assassin; might add this in future release...
Cool!
I can't wait to see if you find something for the weapons or the success rate in missions for a future release
Have a nice day!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ Again: will not do anything regarding choice of weapon, simply because a) i do not see the point as one can not "control" them b) as gamer you have no option to actually select a particular weapon (or armor for that matter).
As for success rate: got it noted down; if it does what i expect, it'll wind up in there eventually...

trgergerg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by trgergerg »

Paul44 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:23 am
Assassin's Creed Revelation ~ Limited Edition v1.03 (Uplay & Steam)

- Health (incl godmode, invisible, notoriety, Templar Awareness)
- Inventory Supplies
- Teleport & Coordinates (incl teleport, free roam, cam distance, Icon Teleport, save/restore coordinates)
- Freeze Mission Timer: 3 variants (check script for details)
- Manage Assassins (& Contracts)
- Abstergo Challenges (edit/complete most/any challenge)
- Time Of Day

- UPDATE 1 -
- added God Mode & Invisibility
- Teleport & Coordinates...
(Readme file is included ~ read first before asking questions...)
RE info on "finds": read here [ viewtopic.php?p=44881#p44881 ] (and/or check my other AC tables)

- UPDATE 2 -
some minor adaptions, primarily Teleport script.

- UPDATE 3 - (201902)
Updated for another v103 Steam vs (espec had to redo Templar Awareness); and tested with Theta v3
ps: Notoriety not really an issue, but original 'Templar Awareness' code does not seem to be my cup of tea (honestly can not recall)?! I'm leaving prev table in case somebody recognize/(re)claim that code. Plus: although I checked out everything in the different versions, I did not do it thàt extensively so...

- UPDATE 4 - (202005) v4.1
Major update: most main struct ptrs now collected via 1 main script. This increases chances of having it working with your game's exe vs!
Again: did not play the game extensively; just some run-testing with several saves. Also verified/working 1 uplay & 1 Steam vs
New: Free Roam & Cam Distance (FOV)
Also added batchfile to create Windowed version (but probably more 'manageable' using DxWnd). See also here: [ viewtopic.php?f=23&t=11869 ] (you'll need to download SFK = Swiss File Knife yourself)

- UPDATE 5 - v4.4
Added: Build icon list... This feature will allow you to get coordinates for most/all Collectibles; and have them shown on the map. (did not touch anything else)

- UPDATE 6 - v4.6
Added: Freeze Timer... (both for mission & chrono).
Based on my experience in ACU: for more info see here [ viewtopic.php?p=138872#p138872 ]. Finding the Chrono routine took me some serious time/research...
Important: did NOT test with Steam vs, so if it is not working for you let me know!

- UPDATE 7 - v4.7
Cleaned up table a bit, in line with other AC tables
Added: Time of Day

- UPDATE 8 - v4.8
Added: Abstergo Challenges (edit/complete most/any challenge ~ based on ACS experience)
Minor updates (related to CE pre-v7.x)
GUI update: based on AC BF experience (see also readme file)

- UPDATE 9 - v4.9
Added: manage Assassins & Contracts (edit params such as Skill & Level; and change Contract params such as Money & Duration)
GUI fully updated (based on AC BF experience (see also readme file))
-EDIT-: added ptr check for 'manage assassin' & updated readme...

- UPDATE 10 - v5.1
* Icon Teleport ~ Build Icon Lists: completely revamped (far more practical, using Form !)
* GUI backend updated to latest release
* Some minor updates
* Note: only extensively tested icon teleport (did not touch anything else)
-EDIT-
* some minor updates
* appropriate scripts now all run in async mode

- UPDATE 11 - v5.4
* Manage assassin/contracts & Challenges: completely revamped (far more practical, using Form !)
* some minor updates (...for sure)

- UPDATE 12 - v5.6
* Icon Teleport: Show icons now selectable per type/category (see #x-hex-x research below)
* GUI updated to latest vs (adds some minor updates)

- UPDATE 13 - v5.7
* GUI backend updated to latest release
* complete revamp of Free Roam feature (mouse-controlled now)
* added: save & restore coordinates

Readme updated accordingly !

Please, report back when having crashing issues. And make sure you can reproduce it; so that I have something to go on !
If you use a different game vs and something is not working for you, just pm me...
This Thing Doesnt Pick Up Process Im On Steam

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ first you're going to remove that whole quote; no reason to do that...

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations ~ Limited Edition v1.03 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by MSoniSama »

Didn't update this one?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I actually completely utterly forgot about that... I'm (getting) old :cry: Anyways: added...

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:35 am
^ I actually completely utterly forgot about that... I'm (getting) old :cry: Anyways: added...
Ayee thanks for the update, awesome table as always.

Does lock consumables work for bomb ingredients?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ not for bombs, and - in general - any type of ingredient. In fact, knifes sit in the same ballpark: these are managed via so-called "containers" (which is why I had to remove these from my tables). If I ever find a way to add such an item - similarly to what happens in them 'Editors' - I/one can probably add pretty much anything... (don't hold your breath though :dry:)

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Spoiler
Paul44 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:09 pm
^ not for bombs, and - in general - any type of ingredient. In fact, knifes sit in the same ballpark: these are managed via so-called "containers" (which is why I had to remove these from my tables). If I ever find a way to add such an item - similarly to what happens in them 'Editors' - I/one can probably add pretty much anything... (don't hold your breath though :dry:)
I see, I just wanted to confirm since I'm mixing STN's table as well with yours, using Notoriety, Assassin Signal, Freeze Timers and Crafting Ingredients from it as well (was using Money & Items as well before you updated to 6.0). Man I know how knives always crash all three ezio games when touched.
Unlockers' from Translu's table, man I still hope if he could do AC3R as well.

Speedhack's cuz I play all AC games at 1.1 speed by default and 5 when I wanna fast forwards something, do try em at 1.1 speed, worth it, feels faster and better.

Gary_l
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gary_l »

Hi Paul44,

First of all, I really appreciate your hard work and your amazing skills!

I just started learning CE myself and ACR is the first game I chose to practise! But I've been having trouble doing the pointer tracing of Money for a week.

I succeeded finding the second level of pointer to the Money variable, no problem here. But after that, things got wierd.

This is your table in my process

This is the level 2 ptr I found.Image When I checked the access of address 3AACA460, it gave me (3AACA460-04) = 3AACA45C, so I thought 3AACA45C was the base address. But no, this address had no access at all.

Your table showed the correct base address was (3AACA460-10) = 3AACA450, I'm really confused. And the pointer pointing to 3AACA450 is not a static address.

Could you please help me understand it? About where I could be wrong and how you determined the base address pointing to the pInventory? I'd really appreciate your help!

Thank you so much!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I haven't read every detail here, but:
a. check what accesses 'pInventory', and it will return several opcodes (with offsets). Create a datastructure with that base_address (i'm guessing -4 ~ -10 below that ptr <= your opcode will show you that)
b. 4 bytes past the 'pinventory', change type to 2 bytes (and create 2 of them): the 2nd value gives you the total number of inventory_items (a list you'll find when expanding 'pinventory')
c. iow every ptr in that list refers to a particular inventory_item(_base_struct) (such as money)
(note: there are some "special" items in there as well, such as knife)
d. item_value sits some offeset (+0C) away from that (if i recall well, before that (@ +4/8 ?) sits another value, identifying its category. eg: money_cat = 1 ~ which is the case in most/all AC titles btw)

fyi: look at that list of being some multi_array (with elements also being arrays)

Gary_l
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gary_l »

Hi,
Thank you for your prompt reply!
I did what you suggested, and the ONLY instruction that accessed pInventory seemed to be what you injected, not part of original code? It's simply
mov [00150030], ebx (this time, pInventory is address 00150030).

From this, I guess pInventory is an address you allocated by the injection, globalalloc(pInventory, 4, $process)

Your points b, c, d are very clear about the inventory struct. But I'm still confused that how the new pointers you created, pEntity, pHealth, pInventory... find the correct addresses to point to?

Sorry to bother you again, but if you can remember anything, it would be super helpful!

Thank you

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "pInventory is an address you allocated by the injection": yep. iow the address/ptr that you'll find at that mem_location is the actual game's address. Just disable the main script (so no scripts enabled) and thèn do a 'what accesses...'
=> I hope you did the CE training; if not, you should/must as this kind of stuff is treated there and then...
note: 'pInventory' = variable/symbol holding - in this case - a/the inventory address. just create a datastructure (google :)) and use that address to create it (or use [pInventory] if it is populated already). Next: add offset +14 - using datastruct - to your addresslist, and choose 'what accesses...'. Then open your ammo_wheel (or whatever accesses the inventory) and you'll get some more opcodes...

as for finding that info: my general suggestion is: start with a game you really like AND has a CT table with some "basic" stuff such as health, coordinates, money, bullets, etc. Scan for these values and see if you can find them: changing that value MUST (in most cases) change the game's value as well (if not, you've got the wrong one). How do I find them: lots of practise/experience...
=> TIP: if you can not accept that it will take you - at least - 6~12 months to come up with an initial/decent table, then stop there and then. (period)

ps: I do this stuff because I enjoy it; not because I càn do (most of) it. (if that makes any sense)
ps2: do not expect me to hold hands here; can/will/want not really spend that much time on it. I've gone through a ton of tutorials - @CEF - @FRF - @youtube - to get me "moving". And I'm pretty confident to say that this applies to all tablemakers here.
ps3: if you did some programming in the past, then that helps ofc considering this is all OOP.