Murder House Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Murder House Cheat Table

Post by Glowmoss »

Murder House

This table has:

- Infinite Stamina
- Infinite Health
- One Hit Kill (seperated by the shotgun and the other two weapons) (Need to use a weapon once before it can activate)
- Infinite Ammo
- Fast Attack Speed
- Multiple pencils on pickup (need to of picked up at least 1 during this play session for it to activate then after the next pick up you will get a bunch of pencils)
- Multiple pencils on going to save (need to go into the save dialogue at least once before activation)
- Coordinate pointers and a freeze height script (page up = up, page down = down, num 4 = decrease x, num 6 = increase x, num 8 = decrease y, num 5 = increase y, and end freezes z)
- Some health pointers (default 100)
- Some Stamina pointers (default 1)

I had a lot of other random pointers but they aren't reliable or too useful so I didn't include them.
Let me know if something is messed up on this. For the most part they have been tested by me speed running the game a few times.

Update 1

Changes:
  • Removed weird ce trainer part that got saved to the table by accident
  • Added compact mode and attach to process scripts
  • Added lua script to automatically attach to the game process upon opening the table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRMurder House.CT
(28.05 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
Last edited by Glowmoss on Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:53 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Murder House Cheat Table

Post by Glowmoss »

I just randomly decided to do a table for this game as I wanted to relearn some stuff and learn other stuff as I haven't done too much in terms of scripts. I am working on a Them & Us table next when I find some time to do it.

ForSee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ForSee »

Thanks for this! Was a huge help

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Thankyou this worked perfectly.

Only thing was the table wouldn't load until I removed the <Forms> section from it. Not sure why, but CE was throwing an error.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

daninthemix wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:01 am
Thankyou this worked perfectly.

Only thing was the table wouldn't load until I removed the <Forms> section from it. Not sure why, but CE was throwing an error.
Thats strange there is some weird trainer thing in the forms section it must of added it when I was just playing about with trainers part in ce. I will update the table when I get up in the morning.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Alright its been updated to remove that trainer part and i added compact mode, attach to process and an auto attach to process. If it doesn't auto attach you probably have all lua scripts disabled in your settings. You can just change it to when signed run and it will run.