AC Brotherhood - Deluxe Edition v1.03 - Octobre 2017 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: AC Brotherhood - Deluxe Edition v1.03 - Octobre 2017 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by SunBeam »

"I want" on someone else's time is like me saying I want you to pay me to do it :) How would that go?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Man the older titles hated screen window messing around but I got a little workaround with dgvoodoo.
Did the collectibles with sun's batch file cuz the crashes were sooo many if I shifted tabs it'd take another day to clear em, but after I was done, I still needed the table for other stuff and ofc THAT windowed mode didn't cut it, sharing my settings of dgvoodoo which gives borderless feels but doesn't crash nearly as much, very rarely and prolly when shifting/transfering from missions and that too when the cheats are enabled, normally even disabled it'd crash the game cuz the table wasn't the problem, the alt-tabing was.
Spoiler
General Tab

DirectX Tab

GeneralExt Tab: This tab unlocks by right clicking the logo and selecting "Show all sections...."
Didn't change anything else, and it also makes the game wrap in dx11, which unlocks more things idk about, I only do that for ReShade, it works just fine, use it on almost all dx9 titles, much better handling tbh. Should work the same with AC1, 2, Rev as well.
Ofc you can mess around with the settings, idk how they'd react but other than the screen modes, changing other stuff shouldn't mess with the workaround.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ thx for the feedback; do not know this tool but will definitely try it out this weekend
(espec on AC2 since I can't drag that window without it "black-ing" out...)

As for the crashing: I've done my fair share of collecting (icon)items, but do not recall crashing a lot (apart from the occasional one). And found out that moving a bit - like just 2-3 steps - (or an FT; perhaps a non-icon teleport now and then ?) after a teleport would get me a long way.
Still: despite all the current tests, I can't seem to get this one stable enough ?! Bummer...

-EDIT-
I obviously forgot to mention that i'm using DxWin for most/all games to get them windowed. That said: just did a quick manual read, and it seems one can just copy the Directx-dlls in one's game folder and that should do it. Iow once properly configured, you can launch your game in the standard way... (which would make this far more practical ofc)
Last edited by Paul44 on Fri May 26, 2023 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Spoiler
Paul44 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:32 am
^ thx for the feedback; do not know this tool but will definitely try it out this weekend
(espec on AC2 since I can't drag that window without it "black-ing" out...)

As for the crashing: I've done my fair share of collecting (icon)items, but do not recall crashing a lot (apart from the occasional one). And found out that moving a bit - like just 2-3 steps - (or an FT; perhaps a non-icon teleport now and then ?) after a teleport would get me a long way.
Still: despite all the current tests, I can't seem to get this one stable enough ?! Bummer...
I did the collecting with sun's windowed mode, so it didn't cause any problems for me either, the problem was without it, the games don't like any other form of fullscreen/borderless stuff, the problem wasn't your table, even without it I saw crashes.

As for dgvoodoo, great software, these ac games are particularly stubborn about borderless fullscreen but usually it doesn't require much tweaking, highly recommended for any dx9 game.

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Yo bruv nice update, love your tables as always.

Why did you remove the "Varia" part from the name? Any significance?

Also why not use a simpler and kinda faster method for auto attaching to game.exe? I noticed yours attach when the game is the active window, which is kinda cool. Just wondering, nothing else.
I personally use this...

Code: Select all

local myGame = "game.exe"
local aalist=getAutoAttachList()
stringlist_add(aalist,myGame)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "varia": i stopped using that quite some time back; was kinda referring to "a variety of cheats" :P. I'm just bringing all my tables "in sync" now.
as for the 'autoattach': guess what happens if you crash/reload /whatnot the game ?! there is a timer in there that checks this, and much more. fyi: it span about 6 months to get that routine working as it does today...

=> btw: I've recently updated most of my AC tables with that 'no fall damage'.

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Spoiler
Paul44 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:24 pm
^ "varia": i stopped using that quite some time back; was kinda referring to "a variety of cheats" :P. I'm just bringing all my tables "in sync" now.
as for the 'autoattach': guess what happens if you crash/reload /whatnot the game ?! there is a timer in there that checks this, and much more. fyi: it span about 6 months to get that routine working as it does today...

=> btw: I've recently updated most of my AC tables with that 'no fall damage'.
- I see I see, makes sense. And 6 months? damn...

- Yea I checked, most of em are updated, even better than before somehow, lol.

corpuscrispy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by corpuscrispy »

The camera/fov distance isn't working for ACB for me. It worked perfectly on your other tables for ac1/ac2/ac4. The higher fov spoiled me the last 2 games i dont wanna give it up lol

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "not working": meaning...
a. the script does not enable: right-click script, make printscreen of error, upload to imgur and post link,
b. or you fill in a new value, but fov does not get updated: which version are you using (if cracked, mention name)
(to save time: upload your exe and pm download link to me)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

=> important update: 'Trade Object Collection Boost' now allows you to 'add/change' any trade object upon looting chests
(do looting enemies/other give these items as well?).
anywho: I intend to introduce this feature - at least - in AC RV as well; so obviously I'd like to know any issues related to this feature pronto...
ps1: I've done extensive testing on several saves, but NOT replayed several (sub)missions. So no real "live" idea - finishing (sub)missions/cutscenes/etc - on how the game will act with this feature enabled at all times ?! (backup your save regularly)
ps2: 'lock consumables' now also lock knives & trade objects !

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

i know but i really want a feature for this and for revelations <3 i want the feature instant call assassins and for revelations if you want the feature instant call Assassins and infinite Bang (named in the debug menu for revelations) infinite Bang it's infinite cannon

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ * call assassin: if i recall, done this before (ac 3 ?); so will have a look
* cannon: i can not recall where/when this is used ?

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

in the tower defense phase during ac revelations when an assassin hideout it's dangerous

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "tower defense": i really hate that kind of stuff. I'll do a short try perhaps, but assume "nothing will come out of it"...

matthew
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matthew »

ok and for instant call ?