Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rata1217
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by rata1217 »

My deepest condolences to you, thank you for your continued contributions, and best wishes to you and your family.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ExplainLikeImForeign
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExplainLikeImForeign »

Goodbye Alvin. You have done a lot for this thread and given us more freedom in Genshin. Thank you for your work and best of luck. Hope you stay safe and my deepest condolences to your loss.

ezwinboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ezwinboi »

Yo with this cheat table probably being out until
Someone takes over,Is there another cheat table or something that someone can send a link for me
To use?Then again ,Wish u all the best Alvin

Sonnenkind
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sonnenkind »

Goddamn. I loved this table so much but personal life is always more important Alvin.
Whenever I think about losing my mother someday I start to cry, so I don't want to imagine how it is for you right now. I wish you all the best and hope you can solve the hospital bill issue.
Stay strong and thank you for everything!

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

My deepest condolences man. Hope you recover soon from this great loss.

FuryRh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FuryRh »

Is it possible to increase the Pick Up Range? if so, what parameters should i change?
thank you

SpicyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpicyPanda »

fazy5 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:01 am
MonaMain wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:28 am
Ok for the damage multiplier cheat, tested on Thoma as the character, Set the value to 2 which will give you 10k damage. Set value to 3 is also fine since it's still under 20k damage. I don't recommend 5 since that will make you seem like you're cheating (which obviously you are.) It give you 50k+ damage or 100k+

Only set the multiplier to give you 30k damage and below. Do not go above 50k.

For Thoma Q burst multiplier attack to work, you need to activate it first then change Thoma to another character, then change back.

Same goes if you change the value of the multiplier, you need to change Thoma from the team to another character, then change back to Thoma.
Just FYI, I changed the multiplier value to 500 lol and used that to complete the whole Abyss in under like 30 mins or so. Did that 2 weeks back. Haven't been banned yet.. But let's see lol

Ive been using 10x and 20x multiplier for a month now seem to be fine so far as well

SpicyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpicyPanda »

fazy5 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:52 pm
Guys, does anyone else face issues with quests when using attack hack?
Some quest triggers, Bloatty Floatty, Bake-Danuki and pressure plates do not work when I have attack hack active.
Yes CE will interfere with some quests at times, just restart the game and close out CE and start the quest then re-enable cheats whenever you want

Frootluips
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Frootluips »

Ty for your hard work. Look after yourself.

Papanatitas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Papanatitas »

My condolences for your loss. Real life>games so no need to apologize.

nerdyone255
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nerdyone255 »

Jaybeezy wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:08 am
Im still new to cheat engine, can anyone help me with stats multiplier and attack multiplier like how to adjust the value. I did change record - value then whenever I would input a number and press enter it would just go back to the "??"
does anyone have instructions on how to adjust this value? mine keep going back to ?? when i change value also

nerdyone255
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nerdyone255 »

nerdyone255 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:14 pm
Jaybeezy wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:08 am
Im still new to cheat engine, can anyone help me with stats multiplier and attack multiplier like how to adjust the value. I did change record - value then whenever I would input a number and press enter it would just go back to the "??"
does anyone have instructions on how to adjust this value? mine keep going back to ?? when i change value also
nvm got it

Grocklin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Grocklin »

Hello. I recently leveled up my Thoma to ascension 4 and unlocked the talent "Flaming Assault", now the damage multiplier doesn't work. So everyone, please don't level up Thoma to ascension 4. For those who are wondering how to activate his damage multiplier is that you have to activate the damage multiplier cheat before Thoma enters the party.
Since I can't use Thoma anymore I have to go with Amber. I used to use her but fighting the Riftwolves are very hard because they keep moving and Amber's burst is very slow. Also when I'm playing with my friend, he lags at times 50 dmg multiplier and crashes at times 100 dmg multiplier when I use Amber's burst.
I hope to pull Ei before her banner ends because without Thoma, the Spiral Abyss is going to be hard. I use Amber on the first half and Thoma at the second half. I'm about 70 pulls away on a guaranteed or 10 if I'm lucky. I lost my 50/50 to Qiqi 20 pulls ago. And on the Ganyu banner I got Jean which I don't mind because I wanted to have her. Yeah... I lost two 50/50s' in a row. I started playing Genshin half way through Ganyu and Zhongli's banner.
If you want to know, my 5 stars characters are Traveller (Boy), Jean, Yae Miko, Qiqi and Ei (About to be).

[Kinda Unrelated]
I wish the rewards when leveling up the adventure rank always have about 100 primogems. And starting at level 50, 1000 primogems. And at level, 10,000 primogems. FP2 is hard but I will do my best to get Ei.

P.S.
I don't know if Bennett's stats multiplier work because as soon as I got him on the Raiden Shogun banner rerun, I leveled him up to ascension 3. So I would appreciate it if you let me know if the stats multiplier works before unlocking any of the locked talents. I wish you can turn off and on the talents and constellations. Though I think they would never do it in a million years considering they give only few primogems on events and story quests. *sigh* I'm not about to learn hacking just for this game *laugh*. I wish the damage and stats multiplier work with every characters... I really only use the damage cheat for artifacts because crit rate and crit dmg are difficult to get. And time consuming to get without the cheat. I hope to collect enough superb artifacts until I don't need the cheats anymore because it's not always fun to one hit enemies.

P.S.
I looked at some of the comments and their Thoma's dmg multiplier seems to be still working. And I'm sure there's a high chance they've already unlocked "Flaming Assault". Let me know if I'm wrong please. Thank you.

cimoy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 2.4

Post by cimoy »

salem wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:42 am
cimoy wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:33 am
Q Cooldown means you dont have to wait until the gauge is fully charged
but still... the timer remains like @salem said.

so... you still have to wait the timer.
Yes, that's right, thanks for getting this out to the people.
My English is bad, maybe I couldn't formulate my thoughts properly.
you should take over the thread

gensin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gensin »

yo anybody getting .exe file not found?