Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ExplainLikeImForeign
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 2.4

Post by ExplainLikeImForeign »

kukuru97 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:24 pm
is this include bypass for mhyprot ?
Read the comments

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MiikeHarrison
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MiikeHarrison »

Hi, I need your help! When i open the file, it opens cheat engine and i'm asked if i want cheat engine to execute the LUA script. If I say yes, cheat engine become white and is not responding, if I choose no, I can check the box to allow the cheats (after i chose the right process) but I get the "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory" error, does anyone know how to fix this and make it work ? Thanks for helping !

keichi16
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by keichi16 »

MiikeHarrison wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:05 pm
Hi, I need your help! When i open the file, it opens cheat engine and i'm asked if i want cheat engine to execute the LUA script. If I say yes, cheat engine become white and is not responding, if I choose no, I can check the box to allow the cheats (after i chose the right process) but I get the "Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory" error, does anyone know how to fix this and make it work ? Thanks for helping !
Start from the first comment of this year and start reading them. They explained pretty much everything. And my advice first is to start by setting and renaming your CE in a folder. and make sure not to write extra "exe" when copy-pasting ) GLHF

Titicolino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Titicolino »

Hey team,

Getting an error about memory alloc when the process is attached/cheat turned on?
I'm getting this error, even when executin the svhost as admin. Any tips?

Edited
Read the thread. Worked with different file renamed as svchost.

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

Interested in seeing how this goes. I think I'll make a new account to test this on. It looks like they changed it to mhyprot2, maybe follow the same guidance with the new name?

Edit: About 20 seconds after closing the process the game crashes

kukuru99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kukuru99 »

ExplainLikeImForeign wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:25 pm
kukuru97 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:24 pm
is this include bypass for mhyprot ?
Read the comments
ah bypass like that, it seems I will wait for another bypass which is the same as before, which turns off the mhyprot device.

giorgn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by giorgn »

I got banned for a month (January 14 to February 14).

I played a lot one day, was so much fun hehe! I made a new account, cause I knew something like this could happen, my main AR56 account is safe and sound, but I kinda want the ban to go away, and try this again if there is a safer way to use this CE CT :)

parker_4144
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by parker_4144 »

giorgn wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:02 pm

I played a lot one day, was so much fun hehe! I made a new account, cause I knew something like this could happen, my main AR56 account is safe and sound, but I kinda want the ban to go away, and try this again if there is a safer way to use this CE CT :)
Me too. The same was banned for a month until February 14th. :lol: I'm going to try one more time with another account.

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

parker_4144 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:54 am
giorgn wrote:

Me too. The same was banned for a month until February 14th. :lol: I'm going to try one more time with another account.
Been playing on the alt I made and it's so much fun, I turned on everything and was just cruising around! How long after you guys used it were you banned? I've only been using it two days.

topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by topboy »

Play it for 8 days 10-18 hours/day still no banned use many cheat include Pick up range. But I start to bore to play this game already , same as another mmorpg repeat do the same thing everyday. I prefer offline game more.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^
just be careful.. i think i abused this awesome table too much on my second account in the abyss

to be clear i only used the "safe" options

parker_4144
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by parker_4144 »

Klavec27 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:14 pm
parker_4144 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:54 am
giorgn wrote:

Been playing on the alt I made and it's so much fun, I turned on everything and was just cruising around! How long after you guys used it were you banned? I've only been using it two days.
In about 3 days. :) I think it's because I abused risk feature too much. Now new account, I will play without using risk features.

Duck_FAT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Duck_FAT »

hi guys . i know why im banned . if u use - Movement Speedhack u will get ban ....

so dont use - Movement Speedhack you will definitely get Banned %100

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

Duck_FAT wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:24 pm
hi guys . i know why im banned . if u use - Movement Speedhack u will get ban ....

Is that the only one you used?

I'll let you know how long before my alt gets banned lol

Honestly, all I want to be able to use is the unlimited stamina so I can explore more, I hate how slow climbing and running around is.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Duck_FAT wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:24 pm

nice info! but damn... i liked running around like flash