Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.6

Post by hxide666 »

venth0085 wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 2:54 pm
Anyone experiencing doing less damage in Abyss with damage multiplier? I only dealing 80-200 damage in abyss, While the cheat works in world map though
Use line ups in which the character affected by the damage multiplier is not present, just switch back after.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

FAII wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:10 am
I do 9999999 all the time. As long as it's not in Spiral Abyss, I don't think they keep a record of it.

Rando weirdness: If you've got Cheat Engine active at Daily Reset, you get the standard error that tells you to redownload the game. If you're inside of a domain at Daily Reset, this does not happen once you exit it.
Oof, I accidentally hit 9999999 on Abyss this cycle, albeit not from direct damage but like cryo swirl of all things. What are my chances of getting sniped? :shock:

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

iHrdScoped wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 10:27 pm
FAII wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 10:11 am
I've been using the damage hack at 999999 or such ridiculous values for months with no bans. I don't think they keep track of how much damage you do outside of Spiral Abyss and even then there's no automatic flagging. So it's probably something else getting people banned.
Are you serious? Are you just playing solo? -- and can anyone else confirm similar results?
Life would be easier if I could modify my damage to a few hundred without worry. xD
I've gone up to 10,000 with Bennett on the current event, hitting constant 9M swirls. So far no ban. Someone else I know scored 35k/stage and he isn't banned yet either.

kkitty27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kkitty27 »

i'm loving this table, the damage multiplier is great though it's a shame that it only works on certain characters. anyone know if there would be a possibility of getting it working with other characters along with even multiplying damage of just normal attacks?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

kkitty27 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 3:34 pm
i'm loving this table, the damage multiplier is great though it's a shame that it only works on certain characters. ...
yep indeed!
i am still looking to get to a 1 hit kill done or something
but at very very low priority.
In the meantime i still didn't manage to get that auto kill thing (or how you call it) to work
Because the anti cheat kernel drivers are making it a pain in the ****

Any help welcome

-edit-: my main priority is to keep on updating the current working hacks atm

BanWolf28
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BanWolf28 »

nafuch wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 7:46 am
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 3:44 pm
manstix wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 1:01 pm
I also can't scan anything, even Unknown Inital Value. What's the problem?
hmm since still almost everybody else doesn't have your problems... it sounds to me ...
that there's still some anti cheat active...
pls double check all the steps.

-edit-: i am not saying your problems aint real
just saying almost no-one has it here
so we just have to figure it out and find a solution for it ( in a normal matter of time )

regards
Maybe this is totally irrelevant, but I had been struggling to get the CT Table to work on my laptop (my PC has always worked fine)

Eventually yesterday was success

Launced scvhost.exe
Loaded the CT Table , but this time I DID NOT ATTACH the process
Selected the process manually
Then activated the CT Table
Success !!
Hi This table seems to work with me before. I last used it on 4/13/2022 but now when I use it like you said here and followed the instructions I attached the table successfully but can't seem to toggle the options on. can you guys help me solve what is the problem with mine?

glorenzo29
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by glorenzo29 »

102220 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:37 am
glorenzo29 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:44 am
102220 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:41 am
Game crashes a while after turning the cheats on. Other than that, it's working with Bennett again
are you sure? my bennett just give atk display it doesn't really apply
Yes, at low numbers he actually decreases dmg for whoever's in his burst but put it on 2000+ and it starts giving numbers
its still doesn't work for me

DotaTuta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DotaTuta »

Hey guys,
Just to check, so the people that usually are getting banned are playing online Co-op or in own world?
Also does anyone know when Hoyo run the banwave? Is it monthly or weekly?
Since was using the CE table for about 3-4 months and no ban whatsoever, but was using only Cooldowns and Stamina in my own world.
Tempted to try on main acc but very worried...
Thank you

venth0085
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by venth0085 »

DotaTuta wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:48 pm
Hey guys,
Just to check, so the people that usually are getting banned are playing online Co-op or in own world?
Since was using the CE table for about 3-4 months and no ban whatsoever, but was using only Cooldowns and Stamina in my own world.
Thank you
Been using cheat like Unlimited stamina, Damage multiplier, NO CD, God mode in my main account since January, no ban yet so far, but made mistake with Ayato dealing 900k in AByss, and got recorded, see how it goes :D if I got banned then its a sign for me to quit. :lol:
AYATO was dealing 80-200 damage points, So I was surprised how I got 900k damage recorded, even Raiden with damage multiplier only make 100k ish damage at most.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

DotaTuta wrote:
Hey guys,
Thank you
It's still somewhat of a mystery as to what they check or what gets you flagged. But it's safe to say that stuff like speedhacks/movement speed, etc, can get you banned/flagged more easily than just using No CD, God Mode, etc.

If you noticed my post about Teyvat Times a few pages back, you'll know they have access to every single detail pretty much. That includes damage you've done. But I think if your account isn't flagged by odd behavior, they probably won't be manually checking for damage inflicted. (Unless this may come up as a subject in the Teyvat Times at some point, where they might make a top 10 of damage inflicted for example).

Su_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Su_ »

Exeter wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 11:26 am
DotaTuta wrote:
Hey guys,
Thank you
It's still somewhat of a mystery as to what they check or what gets you flagged. But it's safe to say that stuff like speedhacks/movement speed, etc, can get you banned/flagged more easily than just using No CD, God Mode, etc.

If you noticed my post about Teyvat Times a few pages back, you'll know they have access to every single detail pretty much. That includes damage you've done. But I think if your account isn't flagged by odd behavior, they probably won't be manually checking for damage inflicted. (Unless this may come up as a subject in the Teyvat Times at some point, where they might make a top 10 of damage inflicted for example).
I barely play coop and when i do its with a close friend who wouldnt report me for using cheats. I got banned however so its probably a ban wave or they just add you to a waiting list and manually check if you should be banned or not when they end up at you in the list. I used pretty much all cheats in the table along with some teleport cheat i wrote myself. I only got a 1 month ban from it so its not about what hack you use, i think its more about the intensity of it. Doing it once or twice wont do much to you but heavily using them might just get you banned

Su_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Su_ »

currandero wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 10:19 am
Secondly, will there ever be an option for an artifact hack or something like that? Like choosing the stats and which stats get upgraded when leveling up? Tbh if that can be done, then my wish for 5* weapons will completely disappear XD
Seems extremely unlikely, artifact upgrading, wishing and other tasks that involve calculations and gacha are performed on the server. So these are not able to be changed on the client using cheats

Womba68
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Womba68 »

So you cant use damage/stat multiplier in spiral abyss right?

Womba68
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Womba68 »

Am i fine with these settings?

waveharp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by waveharp »

i cant select or activate any of the hacks. i click but the red mark doesnt show.