Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PrettyCure
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact 2.3

Post by PrettyCure »

Thank you for this amazing table. GI has been a blast mid-game using it. With 2.4 right around the corner i know an update will be needed to continue using this wonderful table. I hope that you'd be able to put in a damage multiplier into the table for the upcoming patch. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your hard work so far. ♥

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xuoniv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xuoniv »

it works great for the most part but some skills and bursts like ittos, ambers, keqings and lisas don't really work. besides those, it's amazing but if it's possible for those to be repaired, it'd be appreciated! oh and also a few suggestions, perhaps attack multiplier like the reply above me said and maybe like an infinite level up? like even without the materials you could level up characters, weapons and artifacts? i'm not a cheat genius so i'm not sure if it is possible.

menyek2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by menyek2 »

cheat need update

Zyro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zyro »

terminating the myhprot doesnt work anymore. game crashed :(

Fanixtar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fanixtar »

Bypass is detected, don't spam🤦‍♂️

Itow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Itow »

when will a cheat for version 2.4 be released?

Khall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khall »

Can you upgrade to version 2.4?

gajeelredfox94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gajeelredfox94 »

The problem is not (as someone has already posted) the update of the c.e. to a 2.4 but the fact that the bypass has been patched (read carefully on first page) so until there will be a new way to bypass the anticheat it's useless to continue spamming "when it comes out / if it comes out" etc. because also if there will be a 2.4 you'll be banned after 0.5 secs with anticheat wall still running. Just wait and let people work ^^

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

gajeelredfox94 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:49 pm
The problem is not (as someone has already posted) the update of the c.e. to a 2.4 but the fact that the bypass has been patched (read carefully on first page) so until there will be a new way to bypass the anticheat it's useless to continue spamming "when it comes out / if it comes out" etc. because also if there will be a 2.4 you'll be banned after 0.5 secs with anticheat wall still running. Just wait and let people work ^^

I appreciate you calmly explaining that to all the vultures looking for a free meal. Some people sound like petulant children with no understanding of a person's time or life obligations. People who make tables here are human beings, not machines built to meet the petty needs of the masses.

gajeelredfox94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gajeelredfox94 »

Onidurum wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:03 pm
gajeelredfox94 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:49 pm

I appreciate you calmly explaining that to all the vultures looking for a free meal. Some people sound like petulant children with no understanding of a person's time or life obligations. People who make tables here are human beings, not machines built to meet the petty needs of the masses.
I'm completely a noob to this kind of things and i'm unfortunately unable to help you but at least i'll try to support, I know that this things require time and we're not Amazon's employees so take a break when needed and take your time hahaha *cheering for u*

AlvinC
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Genshin Impact 2.4

Post by AlvinC »

updated to v2.4.

ExplainLikeImForeign
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ExplainLikeImForeign »

AlvinC wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:56 pm
updated to v2.4.
Someone wrote mhyprot doesnt stop anymore or something. Is it still the same process?

Thanks for the hard work on the cheat table btw :)

Dokiardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dokiardo »

Thanks a lot for the CE Table(leecher here).

It is not working for me btw. I have tried the process itself on all three different versions of CE (Cheat Engine, Cheat Engine-X86_64, and Cheat Engine-X86_64-SSE4-AVX2 and of course renamed for safety).

The issue I am having is that when I load the table for 2.4 it simply freezes CE. I've tried attaching the process to Genshin Impact first, then opening the table from within CE. I've tried opening CE and then opening the table from its own icon in my downloads file. I am not sure the underlying issue but all methods lead to the CE process freezing.

Anyone else having this issue?

aholbine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aholbine »

Dokiardo wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:00 am
Thanks a lot for the CE Table(leecher here).

It is not working for me btw. I have tried the process itself on all three different versions of CE (Cheat Engine, Cheat Engine-X86_64, and Cheat Engine-X86_64-SSE4-AVX2 and of course renamed for safety).

The issue I am having is that when I load the table for 2.4 it simply freezes CE. I've tried attaching the process to Genshin Impact first, then opening the table from within CE. I've tried opening CE and then opening the table from its own icon in my downloads file. I am not sure the underlying issue but all methods lead to the CE process freezing.

Anyone else having this issue?
open the table properties and unlock the file
it helped me

Ciprianno
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ciprianno »

Many thank for this Table , is working flawless , to bad that the Pick up range is no more ...