Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ahmedpegasus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact 2.4

Post by ahmedpegasus »

is it working after update or i will get banned ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

ahmedpegasus wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:41 pm
is it working after update or i will get banned ?
Make an alt and try it out, I literally used everything on the table on my alt and no ban, granted, I wasn't gathering all the oculus and spire level 9 in the first 2 hours of gameplay.

gmarangon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gmarangon »

Hi, I'm having problems trying to use the cheat. I followed the step by step but when I activate the first box the following error appears: ''Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory ''

Frootluips
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Frootluips »

Edit: NVM . Fixed. Had to unblock CT file
Last edited by Frootluips on Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alkodri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alkodri »

gmarangon wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:02 pm
Hi, I'm having problems trying to use the cheat. I followed the step by step but when I activate the first box the following error appears: ''Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to allocate memory ''
Make sure you open genshin impact game first

Forestfire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Forestfire »

If I were to get banned would it be a hardware ban or ip ban? I plan on rerolling accounts on a virtual machine with this hack but also don't want to jeopardise my main. Also, what would be considered the "safest" hacks to use for an efficient way of anemoculus farming and rerolling? Thank you all in advance!

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

Forestfire wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:01 pm
If I were to get banned would it be a hardware ban or ip ban? I plan on rerolling accounts on a virtual machine with this hack but also don't want to jeopardise my main. Also, what would be considered the "safest" hacks to use for an efficient way of anemoculus farming and rerolling? Thank you all in advance!
I have been using pick-up radius, stamina, and instant cd for about three weeks now. The only time I turn off pick-up is in Inazuma as I don't want to collect the electro too quickly. This is on my main account, I've done countless domains, bosses, and a few spire levels. If you take it slow and realistic I think the odds of a ban are fairly low.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Forestfire wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:01 pm
it would be an account ban, so you can still play on your other accounts ( on the same hardware / ip ).

I do know because i got a ban for a month on another account ( prolly because of movement speed )

What i don't know is what the consequences are when you are getting a second ban on the same account

kalitonova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kalitonova »

so the January summery for the abyss came out and it says i did 9999999 dmg with the traveler, and im not banned yet.... that's my main account so that's that
yeah and the the dmg multiplier works for the traveler on the last 2 hit of the basic attack combo with anemo power equipped, and in case for some characters they do even less dmg with that option active...
and amber's dmg on her q doesn't register in the abyss summery, even they u delete bosses with one q
great work keep it up

Spaz007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spaz007 »

I was just thinking if whether artifact rng is client side or server side. And if client side can it be edited. Thanks for any reply.

kalitonova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kalitonova »

2.5 update tomorrow, im worried

Klavec27
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Klavec27 »

kalitonova wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:25 pm
so the January summery for the abyss came out and it says i did 9999999 dmg with the traveler, and im not banned yet.... that's my main account so that's that
yeah and the the dmg multiplier works for the traveler on the last 2 hit of the basic attack combo with anemo power equipped, and in case for some characters they do even less dmg with that option active...
and amber's dmg on her q doesn't register in the abyss summery, even they u delete bosses with one q
great work keep it up
Let us know how it works out. Were you finishing levels crazy fast or was your team way under-leveled?

topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by topboy »

Today is a full month since I start play genshin while used CE table everyday 10-18 hours/day. Use many options included pick up range, damage multiplier x100. Still no banned @ AR 45

mq003at
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mq003at »

Just play cautiously. I have played for a long time without any problem here. Turn off co-op, change invite into 'always decline', never abuse the cheat too much.
- Infinite stamina can be spammed non-stop, but do not spam the skill non stop. At least wait 0.5s before activating your Elem Skill again, and 2s before reactivating Burst.
- Be careful with movement speed. I think the game loads the world materials from the server. If you move too fast for a long time, they will send many requests to the server, marking you as cheated. It's better if you just use the cheat and run around in a zone.
- Pickup Range: some Oculi got locked behind a puzzle (espcially in Inazuma). If you use pick up range to get it, you will likely got marked as cheat. Some in Liyue also behaves like that. For the Mondstadt's ones, better clear the Stormterror quest to unlock the zone before using this cheat.
- Be careful with the Abyss. They recorded a lot of information when you doing that. If you need cheat to clear the Abyss, just use the Stamina and CD only.

monsterlegends
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monsterlegends »

hello, would it be possible to have on the next table an element multiplier please?
thank you