Settlement Survival

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Settlement Survival

Post by KUDr »

gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:02 pm
im a day late and a dollar short lol but thank you for the update i have been obsessed with this game lately and timberborn lol kudos KUDr! thank you!
Heh I also like Timberborn.
Stay tuned, I am still working on new features.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

New game version (0.84.175.675) is out and all cheats seem to work fine in standard (non-URP) mode. Please report problems if you find some.

The new URP mode would need some changes in all AA scripts which in turn would require me to maintain two versions of cheat table. The other possibility would be to switch to URP in the future. Let me know what you think.

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

hey man whenever you get free time you think you could update the table? i cant seem to get it to workafter the latest patch it doesnt find my values anymore if not i understand and still appreciate the ones you have made!

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

Thanks for your report. Tell me more, what exactly doesn't work (which options/values)? Knowing it I can prepare for it and maybe reprioritize tasks.

Yes I plan to look at the new update soon. Just now I have a long session (> 1 week) in the game with cheat engine debugger and working on some new features. And because the game is running for so long time, steam had no chance to update it yet.

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:11 pm
hey man whenever you get free time you think you could update the table? i cant seem to get it to workafter the latest patch it doesnt find my values anymore if not i understand and still appreciate the ones you have made!
Soooo, I just updated the game to v0.84.182.698 and everything seems to work fine. Was it a joke?

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

No dude i was being serious why would i joke about it? I couldnt get it to find my values so i made a new save and now its working fine again but when i updated it and loaded up my save and tried attaching the table it wouldnt find any values or i didnt give it enough time or something but no worries i started a new save and have no issues now sorry for that i just wanted to make sure it wasnt a joke at all im thankful that you made this

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

its still doing it on my old save i just tried it again when i attach the table and try activating anything it doesnt find any values at all not for anything but it does on a new save i must be doing something wrong but have no idea what it could be im doing the same thing i always do to get it to work

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

i figured it out whenever i load into the save with the " continue " button even starting the cheats at the main menu first it still doesnt work but if i load into my game with the " load " button and pick my save it works perfectly

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

Hmm, I have no explanation for such strange behavior. Thanks for explanation, but I still don't understand one thing: when you activate all cheats in the main menu and then use "continue" to load your saved game, the cheats are are already loaded and active, so what it does mean "it doesnt find any values"?
Note, that all these cheats are AA scripts, not static values (addresses) like in some other cheat tables. They hook to selected methods (functions) in the game by their names (not addresses) and manipulate with the values passed to those functions. This is why it still works even after several game updates. It simply uses internal name resolution system of the game infrastructure (Mono and Unity IL2CPP). If I used static addresses (i.e. found by value scanner), they would be all broken after each game update.
So please explain, what it does mean that "it doesn't work" even if all cheats are activated before loading the game. I need to understand this in order to address it in the future. (I am still learning).

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

Update 02.011 after game update 0.84.188.721:
Fixed: More Children didn't work after last game update
Added: A lot of new features (sorry, the full list would be too long)

Senzafane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Senzafane »

Love your work mate, everything works a treat.

Which is the option that increases the radius of service buildings? Wanting to try without the super resources etc but would really like the bigger radius, can't seem to find which one specifically does that though.

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

@Senzafane: hello, glad that you find it useful. The service radius (value 80) is currently hardcoded in the script BuildView.LateUpdate. In the latest version (02.011) it is around the line 623:
// ensure the operationg radius of buildings which have some
mov edx, [rsi+BuildingData.maxRadius]
cmp edx, 3
jl _no_radius
mov eax, 50
cmp edx, eax
cmovl edx, eax
mov [rsi+BuildingData.maxRadius], edx
_no_radius:

The value is assigned by mov eax, 50
where 50 is hexadecimal representation of number 80. You can rewrite it to mov eax, #80 ('#' prefix marks the number as decimal) which means the same, but you may find it more readable.

You can edit the script yourself (before activating the script): I.e. mov eax, #120 will change the radius to 120. Tell me if it solved your problem or if you want some custom solution from me.

bagmenot
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bagmenot »

The last table 2.011 don't seems to work with current version.

I got this crash when trying to enable common cheats :

Code: Select all

Resolving class: CitizenView 
  clsId: nil 
ERROR: Unable to resolve class "CitizenView" (got nil)
stack traceback:
	[string "-- err.lua --
..."]:35: in function 'errn'
	[string "-- err.lua --
..."]:40: in function 'err'
	[string "-- monoUtil.lua --..."]:37: in function 'GetClsIdDefs' 
Error:[string "-- monoUtil.lua --..."]:37: Unable to resolve class "CitizenView" (got nil)
ActionWait clsId =  DEADBEEF 
ERROR: Unable to resolve class ActionWait
stack traceback:
	[string "-- err.lua --
	[string "-- err.lua --
	[string "-- monoUtil.lua --..."]:141: in function 'GetFieldDefs'
	(...tail calls...) 
Error:[string "-- monoUtil.lua --..."]:141: Unable to resolve class ActionWait
terminating monoSymbolEnum due to timeout or error 
Error in native thread called monoIL2CPPSymbolEnum::C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4\autorun\monoscript.lua:1876: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monopipe') 
terminating monoSymbolEnum due to timeout or error 
Error:C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.4\autorun\monoscript.lua:2050: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monopipe')
Resolving class: BuildView 
ERROR: Unable to resolve class "BuildView" (got nil)
stack traceback:
	[string "-- err.lua --
	[string "-- err.lua --
	[string "-- monoUtil.lua --..."]:37: in function 'GetClsIdDefs'
	[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:2: in main chunk 
Resolving class: AnimalView 
ERR: Unable to resolve class "AnimalView" (got nil)

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

@bagmenot Before activating cheats make sure that Menu/Mono/ActivateMonoFeatures is checked.

savasati
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by savasati »

no more updates? willing to pay for the last update in May 2022. DM me