Settlement Survival

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Settlement Survival

Post by KUDr »

Update 2022-05-16.03.002
Added: Caravans return almost immediately

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alabasca
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alabasca »

the game has been updating, can you update it KUDr, thanks, most of the cheat is ? now

KUDr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KUDr »

alabasca wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:21 am
the game has been updating, can you update it KUDr, thanks, most of the cheat is ? now
Just testing v0.84.290.120 and all seems to work so far. Can you be more exact? Also the cheat activation logs (the content of Lua Engine window) would help if some cheats don't activate (or don't work) properly. You can attach it as a *.txt file to your post (the same way I attached the cheat tables).

While it is always good to know when something gets broken, reports like this one don't help me at all. Also note that they (devs) are now making a lot of updates so if something gets broken in some alpha version, it doesn't make sense to fix it immediately as the code will likely change again with next iteration(s).

eagleone_123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eagleone_123 »

KUDr wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:17 pm
alabasca wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:21 am
Just testing v0.84.290.120 and all seems to work so far. Can you be more exact? Also the cheat activation logs (the content of Lua Engine window) would help if some cheats don't activate (or don't work) properly. You can attach it as a *.txt file to your post (the same way I attached the cheat tables).

While it is always good to know when something gets broken, reports like this one don't help me at all. Also note that they (devs) are now making a lot of updates so if something gets broken in some alpha version, it doesn't make sense to fix it immediately as the code will likely change again with next iteration(s).
Oh btw table already not working in newest version v1.0.14.7. If possible can you update it? Thanks

Candidate34
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Candidate34 »

I can confirm it works with version 1.0.43.27 except ActionWait.OnUpdate.
I do have a question about the service radius, does it have to be hardcoded? can it be separated out?

macslayerz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by macslayerz »

for settlement survival 1.0.45

prue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by prue »

Hello! I have tried this a while ago and it worked but when I played again, I got this error when I run it again. I followed the steps but when I activate it while on Main Menu, this appeared.

Code: Select all

Error:C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine 7.5\autorun\monoscript.lua:823: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monoSymbolList')
My Cheat Engine version is 7.5 then my game is 1.0.57 (STEAM). Again, it worked flawlessly (like yesterday when I first tried this) until now.

[Edit] Ok, my dumbass forgot the Mono setting. :( Anyways, great work! This worked on the latest update.