Youtubers Life 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Youtubers Life 2

Post by GreenHouse »

Store page: [Link]
Last version compatible: 1.2.2

- Freeze Coins
Freezes the current amount of coins that you have, so nothing will decrease them. ( If you want to add coins, do go to 'Editable Values' and edit it )

- Freeze Time
Stops time to the current hour and minute.

- Infinite Energy
Energy won't decrease when recording videos, editing or doing anything.

- Longer Reaction Time
When recording a video, you'll have a really really really long time to react. So feel free to think about what to do.

- Infinite Render Points
You'll have infinite render points when editing a video.

- Clips Always Fully Connected [Video Editor]
When editing a video, all clips will be fully connected to get the maximum amount of points possible with it.

- Easy Max Reactions
A single reaction when recording a video, will max it out. So you can get 5 starts with just 2 reactions since the beginning of the game.

- Unlock Everything
Unlocks "everything", you can choose what to unlock between these: All Cards, All Clothes, All Dances, All Furniture, All Screenplays, Consoles, Games, Ingredients, Onboarding and Onboarding First Day (whatever these two are), PC Components and Special Items.
To use it, do double click the value which should be 'None', choose what to unlock, click Ok, and it'll unlock them.

- Teleport to Any Location
It allows you to teleport to any location that you want, at any point.
To use it, do double click the value which should be 'None', choose where to go, click Ok, and the game will begin loading the location and will put you there.

- Get Youtuber
Get some info from the Youtuber that you have in front or selected in the Contacts List.
In there you can change the current relationship level and points, if he/she is married or not, birthday date, and a couple more things.

- Take Scooter From Anywhere NEW
Pressing 'G' will automatically make you ride the scooter. From everywhere except for any interior.
You can change the hotkey by right clicking the address, clicking 'Set/Change Hotkeys', double click the hotkey entry, click 'Clear', press the key that you want, and click 'Ok'.

- Editable Values
Multiple editable values that you can manually change, like money, skill points, karma, storage level, house level, weather, home companion and lots more.
Old Updates
Update 1:
(October 20th 2021)
- Fixed 'Infinite Energy' not working properly.
- Added a few extra 'Editable Values'.
- Added 'Unlock Everything' cheat.

Update 2:
(October 20th 2021)
- Added 'Teleport to Any Location'. Just choose a location to go, and you'll teleport there.
- Added 'Get Youtuber' script.
NEW
Update 3:
(November 9th 2021)
- Added table compatible with version 1.2.2.
- Added 'Take Scooter' script.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Youtubers Life 2.CT
DOGE v1.2.2 [Update 3]
(92.78 KiB) Downloaded 15236 times
Youtubers Life 2.CT
DOGE [Update 2]
(88.12 KiB) Downloaded 1459 times
Youtubers Life 2.CT
DOGE [Update 1]
(77.67 KiB) Downloaded 595 times
Youtubers Life 2.CT
DOGE
(70.67 KiB) Downloaded 869 times
Last edited by GreenHouse on Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Youtubers Life 2

Post by GreenHouse »

Added another update to teleport to any location and edit relationships.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

This table has better features

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Impala wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:29 pm
This table has better features
Why be so disrespectful? :shock:

MwBxClaudiu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MwBxClaudiu »

SOMETHING TO FIND MISSION ITEMS OR, TELEPORT TO THEM? the relation cheat can break ur game, dont know what to do next, its ok for aaron, adam.... where you need the 5 items, but...others?

WEIRD: DONT WORK ANYMORE, CLICK ENABLE, AND NOTHING HAPPENDS, THE OTHER STUFF IT TICKS/OPENS, THE ENABLE IT DOSNT....
THE get youtubers, messed my game, it donst work so good, it says the right name, but i stay near npc, and the name seems to change like crazy in to others, my name, and if i talk to npc it changes his name, to other NPC

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

Maybe some kind of "add item" to the inventory slot will be helpfull because the search mission item is kinda outrageous

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

michaelhost wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:35 am
Maybe some kind of "add item" to the inventory slot will be helpfull because the search mission item is kinda outrageous
I'll take a look at that tomorrow.

doedz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doedz »

there is a bug when talking to neighbors, the conversation can't be ended

backtorob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by backtorob »

its not letting me enable able them says failure determining what happn is

szpricer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by szpricer »

When I used option to unlock all cards there's some sort of bug where notifications can't stop showing up even when I load save again..

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

szpricer wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:18 pm
When I used option to unlock all cards there's some sort of bug where notifications can't stop showing up even when I load save again..
Well, you unlocked all of them, so it's obviously showing each one that was unlocked. Freeze the time, and use the speedhack and it'll finish faster.

szpricer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by szpricer »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:51 am
szpricer wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:18 pm
Well, you unlocked all of them, so it's obviously showing each one that was unlocked. Freeze the time, and use the speedhack and it'll finish faster.
No you don't get it, sorry for not clarify. I mean notifications are looped, I waited for like 40min streight. I jumped to next day but they still showing up, even after game restart.

EDIT: I just made a new save to check this specific option and can confirm unlocking all cards is somehow bugged. Notifications are looped forever.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

szpricer wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:56 pm
No you don't get it, sorry for not clarify. I mean notifications are looped, I waited for like 40min streight. I jumped to next day but they still showing up, even after game restart.

EDIT: I just made a new save to check this specific option and can confirm unlocking all cards is somehow bugged. Notifications are looped forever.
That is really weird. I did test it after making the script, and it did properly end. Make sure that you didn't do it multiple times, and that once you unlock it, the value goes back to 'None'. Still I might take a look at it on the new update.

Damz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Damz »

Hello Mr.Greenhouse i like the table you made, but i had problem recently, i try open my game then your cheat table, but when i try to double click the enable button, it's do nothing, i don't know what happen.
Then i just try to double click the script under value section, well i don't really know about the script thing but i open it and just click ok.
But warning notification pop up and it says:

Not all code is injectable
(Error in line 48(alloc(newmem,2048,DataManager:OnUpdate)) : Failure determining what DataManager:OnUpdate means)
Are you sure you wanted to edit it to this?

And sometimes another warning pop up and mention line 55 the different line from before.

Notvall code is injectable.
(error in line 55(globalalloc(dataManager, 8,DataManager:OnUpdate)):error allocating memory

I dont know what wrong with my CE, already reinstall it but still can't open it and this is the first time i encounter something like this.
Oh and i play the latest version of YL2 v1.2.1.5

Sorry to disturb you sir, but any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Edit : Already fix it. Maybe it happen after i update my windows 10 but im not sure. I just make an exception on my windows defender and nothing gone wrong. But again im not sure it happen because av or not.
Btw thanks.
Last edited by Damz on Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RJ33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RJ33 »

Hey, I know this is a pretty useless script to request for other people but I somehow got one of my workstations stuck outside the boundaries of the house. Is there any possible way you can create a script to edit outside the boundaries of the house so I can retrieve my workstation from the void? Or maybe is there another script idea to solve this problem I have? I have kinda softlocked myself. Thanks in advance!