Youtubers Life 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ved_Dev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Youtubers Life 2

Post by Ved_Dev »

So uhh don't try this unless there's a way to spawn an NPC

So basically I pretty much put all the girl's relationships to 7 hearts and I didn't notice this for a while but when I checked my contacts Dixie and Joy were pretty much gone... reduced to atoms I then tried to edit my roommate to Joy to see if she would spawn but instead it just made Raven (My current roommate) reduce to atoms as well and Joy didn't appear so uhh they are pretty much gone from the game unless there's a way to spawn NPC's right in front of you or an event were you can invite your friends in your contacts

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

darkpowerlord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkpowerlord »

aobscanregion(get_SceneManager,HappnManager:IsActiveAnyHappn,HappnManager:IsActiveAnyHappn+100,4C 63 68 50 0F B6 45 B8)

not working right so table not enabling help please

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

darkpowerlord wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:09 am
aobscanregion(get_SceneManager,HappnManager:IsActiveAnyHappn,HappnManager:IsActiveAnyHappn+100,4C 63 68 50 0F B6 45 B8)

not working right so table not enabling help please
I'm aware. I'll update it on the next game update that is supposed to be a big one.

KGB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KGB »

can you update the cheat for 1.2.2 pls

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

KGB wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:35 am
can you update the cheat for 1.2.2 pls
Updated to 1.2.2. Enjoy :P

Kekalorr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kekalorr »

ehy Nice one like SUPER NICE , thanks for the hard work... could you please make a script which lets you get items or stuff... I can't get past a quest cuz i need a specific item which i lost somewhere by modding the relationships and there's no way to revert back... take your time but please do it<3<3 thanks a lot in advance <3 love your work!!

AlexanAce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlexanAce »

Thank you for the CT, but sometimes the time in game stopped running when i'm activated the CT.

rizazil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rizazil »

the cheat is good, can you add a cheat to change the max view stream limit? because now stuck at 500k.

FreeRealmsOG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FreeRealmsOG »

Rysefox wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:40 pm
Impala wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:29 pm
This table has better features
Why be so disrespectful? :shock:
lmao

I do like this table tad more

Puppypie05
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Puppypie05 »

So, for some reason it won't work for me, I tired clicking on the [ENABLE] button, but it won't work.
When I go in the script, it gives me this [Link]
I'm not sure what it means but I'm pretty sure that's why it's not working. Please help! :(

RumeZucabr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RumeZucabr »

Small warning to future users: use Update 2, all but one feature still works with 1.2.2 (all links connected when editing, easily solved with buying editing features and using the other scripts)

Whereas the scooter hack added in Update 3 is not toggleable on or off and messes with controls causing all sorts of issues. Can't go to the gym properly with Update 3, and merely pressing G fucks up menus and can cause soft locks.

Retr0_oMid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Retr0_oMid »

please update table to 1.2.3.015

ImLoki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Youtubers Life 2 (Freeze time fix)

Post by ImLoki »

Hey, are you using this table cheat only for infine energy and freeze time?

if you were only used those 2 cheats, i suggest you to use the update 2 table for the version 1.2.3.015. cause it's the only table that can be enable when you playing that version. How to use those cheats is still the same, for the infinite energy you can just normaly activated it but for freeze time there's a slight change that you need to do before activate the script.

When you see <script> word beside the freeze time, just double click it to open the script then you click on Template, after that you choose code injection, it will open a window which prompt you to jump on an address, it will automatically filled with the address just click ok then your freeze time script would change to a new one which work. Then, close the script window, i forgot did it prompt you to save the script changes or not, if it did well... just save it. after that you can use the freeze time cheat without a "glitch" ( on previous script if you normally use the cheat without change the script, the clock time will also freezed but if u deactivated the cheat, the time will still freezed which is suck) , if you or anyone follow the step i explained then horraaayy now you won't be stressed any longer by the pressure of time~~~ :D

So for you guys who still wandering around searching for the answer to freeze the time, here's the answer you need. it's been a great journey searching for the solution 8-) stuck for 8 hours searching on google, strugled for re-entering the game, then miracalously found this step when randomly click on script because of frustation :D . Anyways, hope this can help you guys. And also, don't blame me if this fix didn't work on you, well in my case it works perfectly.

p.s. just created this account only to share this solution hahahahahaha

mattdom57
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mattdom57 »

Does it still works for the latest current version?

ImLoki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ImLoki »

mattdom57 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:23 pm
Does it still works for the latest current version?
v 1.2.3015 still work with the cheat table update 2, but only the freeze time script that should be changed if u wanna use the freeze time.