Ring Of Pain Achievement Unlocker and +3 Cheats - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pandereee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ring Of Pain Achievement Unlocker and +3 Cheats - Windows Store Version

Post by pandereee »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:11 pm
Been using the normal v2 table, works fine.
attach ce to the game once it has loaded, start a game like soviet said then die to an enemy, click restart.
Table is now ready to use, works first time, every time.

Don't try activating shit at the main menu before dying and restarting as it threw an error and crashed when tried that way.
Also if you use any of the top 3 options god mode, one hit kill or unlimited souls, make sure to untick them all before activating the achievement unlocker and vice versa.

Hbiclan, not sure where the saved game data is located but if you click settings at the main menu, under general at the bottom click reset saved data.
I do not know if I am doing something wrong, I am using ce 7.3 and I have tried all the tables and using the method you posted but none of the boxes get checked when i click them besides the debug one.

Ok sometimes I can get it to work and others I cannot. Also do we need to unlock them one at a time or can we unlock multiple at a time?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ring Of Pain Achievement Unlocker and +3 Cheats - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by tommy vercetti »

Just attach table at the main menu, start a game and die, go back to the main menu again.

Don't use the three options at the top (god mode) at the same time as the achievement unlock option, it wont work.

Enable the unlocker option and it should populate, I used it earlier and it worked.

Tick one achievement at a time, start a game then die, press try again and the achievement should pop.

pandereee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ring Of Pain Achievement Unlocker and +3 Cheats - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by pandereee »

Ya I have no idea why but I followed your instructions and I am able to check the boxes now but the achievements still do not unlock

Frinkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frinkel »

Working perfectly here, thanks!

@pandereee - if it doesn't work: play a game and die, go 'back to menu', check 'Achievements', then check an achievement you want to unlock, start a game and attack something till you die. This should pop the achievement.

pandereee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pandereee »

Frinkel wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:38 am
Working perfectly here, thanks!

@pandereee - if it doesn't work: play a game and die, go 'back to menu', check 'Achievements', then check an achievement you want to unlock, start a game and attack something till you die. This should pop the achievement.
Ya this is what I have been doing and after it all and go die for the last time to get the achievement i die in 1 hit and no achievement so idk.

hichui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hichui »

A title update was added on the 12th, would it be possible to add those to the achievement unlocker at some point?

Frinkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frinkel »

See the update that tommy vercetti posted.

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

This game got an update the other day, achievement unlocker V2 normal still works fine (tested).
The two updates are free title updates and are not paid DLC.

To pop the new achievements, attach the table as normal, start a game and die, enable achievement unlocker.
Right click the top achievement in the list "A Donation" and select "change script".

Line 8, (xboxOneID,108) change the ID number to one in my list for whatever achievement you want to pop.
Click Ok to confirm, then tick the top achievement "A Donation".

Die in-game and press try again, achievement will pop here. Untick the top achievement again and repeat the above for any other achievements you want.
Attachments
Ring of Pain Ach IDS.txt
IDS for new achievements
(4.62 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Ring of Pain DLC 2 Ach List.txt
Legit order achievement list
(440 Bytes) Downloaded 93 times

OnionGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OnionGamer »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:46 pm
This game got an update the other day, achievement unlocker V2 normal still works fine (tested).

To pop the new achievements, attach the table as normal, start a game and die, enable achievement unlocker.
Right click the top achievement in the list "A Donation" and select "change script".

Line 8, (xboxOneID,108) change the ID number to one in my list for whatever achievement you want to pop.

Die in-game and press try again, achievement will pop here. Untick the top achievement again and repeat the above for any other achievements you want.
Thanks, I did get 6 of the achievements earlier, will try this later to mop the rest up and uninstall this game once again!

P0P0karimu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by P0P0karimu »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:46 pm

Thanks bro for the List IDs, Work fine for me :)