[Steam] Monster Hunter Rise (Demo Included)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
StarrLord
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter Rise (Demo Included)

Post by StarrLord »

I just found out that the heavy bowgun "steel assault" is the only weapon where if I set the damage to like lets say 1 million it actually does 1 million. The rest just do like 250.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:29 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:04 pm
Can anyone confirm if the table crashes the game after mission? I'm only using the weapon attack editor for the most part. But everytime I finish a mission and go back to the village, the game crashes on the next mission start up. I want to see if there's a way to avoid this.
It is not just the table or cheats, I get crashes after the second mission as well. I can sit in village for hours and do whatever with no crash, and I can do 50 minutes of the first mission and no crash. Once I go for a second one, it crashes. This happens with or without the table, trainer, or injection. Its a bad anti cheat detection
Thank you it's annoying but guess it cant be helped.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Charm Editor
Enter the task after modification, the effect will be restored.
Modification does not take effect normally.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Rusticanon wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:52 pm
Charm Editor doesn't work.
I can see the charm and edit them. but they lose all their effects ingame once I equip them.
There's a limit to the level of the skill it seems to be 2 or 3 for some skills. They cannot be maxed.

VikFrost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VikFrost »

If it's possible, please add an Invulnerable script like it was in MHW.
Also, the script for the indestructible gate for Rampage mode would be very helpful.
Thanks for your table!

wkndplaya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wkndplaya »

hm charm editor works but is missing the level 1 slot. great job all the same, i can recreate my god charm from switch

foxspiritking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foxspiritking »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:49 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:04 pm
Can anyone confirm if the table crashes the game after mission? I'm only using the weapon attack editor for the most part. But everytime I finish a mission and go back to the village, the game crashes on the next mission start up. I want to see if there's a way to avoid this.
It is not just the table or cheats, I get crashes after the second mission as well. I can sit in village for hours and do whatever with no crash, and I can do 50 minutes of the first mission and no crash. Once I go for a second one, it crashes. This happens with or without the table, trainer, or injection. Its a bad anti cheat detection
You can work around this by changing the values back to the original values at the end of the stage.
The anti cheat seems to be a non-active one and triggers at specific times. For example if you deactivate / change the values for you weapon back at the time your in cinematic view over the monster you killed the anti cheat will not detect it as it seems to happen around the summary. this way you can keep playing without crashes.

HeckerHeck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeckerHeck »

The instant quest complete doesn't work. Nothing happen when turned on and doesn't seems to trigger quest complete if you either abandon or return.

Laraid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Laraid »

What does Allow VEH do?
Last edited by Laraid on Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jirodyne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jirodyne »

I just want to express my results with using this cheat, in case it gives some incite. The only cheat I use is the Get Selected Item, and I mainly use it by setting the Amount to 9500 and freezing it, then going in game and selecting each item in the item box so they all get set to 9500.

And what I found is, when I do this, not having any use for the cheat, and especially reading about the Crashes, I immediately close Cheat Engine when done changing the items to having 9500 of them. After closing it, I can continue playing the game just fine, no bugs, no crashes, no nothing. But found that if say I use it as soon as I start the game, exit Cheat Engine, play a hunt and find a drop I went to put at 9500. After completing the hunt and going back to the Item Box, I reopen Cheat Engine, only to find, I can't open the Script for the get selected item script. It gives me an error and something about Not all items present or something.

So I am guessing people are Crashing when they Return from a Mission or starting a second, is cause the game is Changing the values in some way that is breaking the scripts. And depending on what people have turned on, it causes the crash. Maybe not a true Anti-Cheat, meant to prevent Cheating, but just something in the code set to Randomizing things every time you go back to the Hub for some reason.

Either way, hope this helps somehow, cause yeah, would be nice if I didn't have to save and close my game and reopen it every time I find a new item I need to 'Dupe' to 9500.

foxspiritking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foxspiritking »

Jirodyne wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:51 pm
I just want to express my results with using this cheat, in case it gives some incite. The only cheat I use is the Get Selected Item, and I mainly use it by setting the Amount to 9500 and freezing it, then going in game and selecting each item in the item box so they all get set to 9500.

And what I found is, when I do this, not having any use for the cheat, and especially reading about the Crashes, I immediately close Cheat Engine when done changing the items to having 9500 of them. After closing it, I can continue playing the game just fine, no bugs, no crashes, no nothing. But found that if say I use it as soon as I start the game, exit Cheat Engine, play a hunt and find a drop I went to put at 9500. After completing the hunt and going back to the Item Box, I reopen Cheat Engine, only to find, I can't open the Script for the get selected item script. It gives me an error and something about Not all items present or something.

So I am guessing people are Crashing when they Return from a Mission or starting a second, is cause the game is Changing the values in some way that is breaking the scripts. And depending on what people have turned on, it causes the crash. Maybe not a true Anti-Cheat, meant to prevent Cheating, but just something in the code set to Randomizing things every time you go back to the Hub for some reason.

Either way, hope this helps somehow, cause yeah, would be nice if I didn't have to save and close my game and reopen it every time I find a new item I need to 'Dupe' to 9500.
The problem your experiencing is a bit different. The main reason why you get that error is cause the "<script>" will assign a memory symbol. You can see this as a name tag and change some in memory stuff outside of this. Now when you close the table without disabling that script it will keep that stuff in memory as closing CE doesn't disable the script.

Essentially after reopening the table it will try to "scan" the memory for the original value that was altered by the script now as this has been altered it can't find it.

Or at least I assume that's what your experiencing.

For the rest definitely there are specific events that trigger the anti cheat. One is end of map/summary screen another one is the crafting screen and a couple more.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

foxspiritking wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:16 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Marcus101RR wrote:

You can work around this by changing the values back to the original values at the end of the stage.
The anti cheat seems to be a non-active one and triggers at specific times. For example if you deactivate / change the values for you weapon back at the time your in cinematic view over the monster you killed the anti cheat will not detect it as it seems to happen around the summary. this way you can keep playing without crashes.
i still crash regardless just by not even running CE at all playing legit. So I am not sure why I crash every other hunt.

hohoho23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hohoho23 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:53 pm
foxspiritking wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:16 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:

i still crash regardless just by not even running CE at all playing legit. So I am not sure why I crash every other hunt.
modded steam maybe?
because i have to unmod mine to not crash every other hunt.

hardcore88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hardcore88 »

REFramework from NM has prevented any crash for me since I startet using it. Maybe give it a try, works for me.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

hardcore88 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:22 pm
REFramework from NM has prevented any crash for me since I startet using it. Maybe give it a try, works for me.
Will take that into consideration, Thank You.

Update 0.8.6 Released!