[Steam] Monster Hunter Rise (Demo Included)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ABAKA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter Rise (Demo Included)

Post by ABAKA »

Can you add edit arena time records?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

I have added Quest Editor into this update since it might help with grinding.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Request to add the ability to edit guild cards.
Can edit the Mission clearance number of times, Weapon usage number of times, medals obtained, arena time records.

naruttovijit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by naruttovijit »

Can you check Current player Buffs code in V0.9.0 ? It make one hit die to player. V0.8.9a are working fine.

looooozeeeeer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by looooozeeeeer »

help, im trying to edit charms based on this [Link] but im not sure what are the appropriate rarity for them so it would look legit, any guide about charm legal rarity?

nvm ill just make it fatal tempest
Last edited by looooozeeeeer on Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noname93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noname93 »

function to change the weapon appearance through the application via the weapon appearance code of the new element and place it on the current element?

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:28 pm
~snip~
Can I ask how Carving Master +3 is supposed to work? I keep it enabled, but haven't noticed anything. Is this to get more carves, or to prevent interruptions?

ADDED: Of course I figure it out after I post this. The Carving Pro skill needs to be active, whether from armor or food, and it adds another 3 carves, for a total of 4 extra. I imagine you can edit the script to have more carves if you wanted, too.

Mojo_Roacho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mojo_Roacho »

Great table, although I seems cannot edit the amount of item I have. How do you change amount of item in both hunter pouch and the item box ? Do I have to manually change everything or is there an easier way to change them to any desired amount ?

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

Gonna warn people who play on discord hubs on MH:R, if you're using illicit attack stats, or illicit charms, people will screenshot your stuff, and report you and get you banned from the discord hub. It's fair, IMO, if you're gonna multiplayer with a community, then at least use gear and stats that are within legit parameters. There's been some cases where I saw people banned for using charms that were like 1 in 400 billion odds, and you can't really argue with the logic of "I'm supposed to believe that you're literally the luckiest person on the face of the planet when there's a charm editor that's the most popular download for MH:R on Nexus?". If you got Attack Boost 3 + Weakness Exploit 2 with 3-1-1, even though those parameters are possible legit, they'll ban you. So, if you're gonna edit charms, at least edit something in that's believable.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Is there a way to modifying the damage of Gun Lance bullets and dragon gauge? Modifying the weapon's attack power cannot increase it.

Modd4r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Modd4r »

Hello, I have a question about the "ignore crafting requirement": it seems it works only for weapons and armors (aside the points you have to add with mats), is there a way to have it work for decorations as well?

Thank you for the table, absolutely useful.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

Master_Builder wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:26 pm
~snip~
I'm finding that this is a hard limit per piece of armor, including decorations. No clue if this applies to weapons and charms or not; no easy way to test it. Basically, if a deco adds more than a 5th individual skill, it's just ignored. Is this what you found, too?

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Shirokaido wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:58 am
Master_Builder wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:26 pm
~snip~
I'm finding that this is a hard limit per piece of armor, including decorations. No clue if this applies to weapons and charms or not; no easy way to test it. Basically, if a deco adds more than a 5th individual skill, it's just ignored. Is this what you found, too?
Just tested and yea, the armor (or active skills) don't show anything if you go beyond 5. (I tested with 5 skills set in the data file and put three different gems on the armor. None of the skills from the gems were visible in any of the lists.)