[Steam] Monster Hunter Rise (Demo Included)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
d3ban
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Steam] Monster Hunter Rise (Demo Included)

Post by d3ban »

I looked at the table options but I couldn't find a way to edit layered armor like the table in MHW.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teryhre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by teryhre »

Hi edited charm, while out of box, saved, game crashed, now I can't load my save it keeps crashing...
I think I lost my save

nidejiege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nidejiege »

I used to edit a weapon into a Kamura's Inheritance so I have two of them , now whenever I use the equipment script and open the equipment box, the game crashed. How can I fix it or delete the second Kamura's Inheritance?

qwetqrt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwetqrt »

editted my character edit voucher but it remains 0.claimed free one from capcom it also remains zero help.

vfor5
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vfor5 »

How do i rename the character? tried to turn off the cloud saving.
1. Edited the name, go back to the menu, then quit.-> it revert to the original name.
2. Edited the name and proceed to load the save-> it works fine-> proceed to save and quit game-> it crashed.

anything i missed?
qwetqrt wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:52 am
editted my character edit voucher but it remains 0.claimed free one from capcom it also remains zero help.
the label clearly typed "Character Edit Voucher USED" so if you installed the dlc voucher and you claimed it at the courier, and the value in the table showing 0, it should show 1 voucher ingame.

i guess you forgot that you need to claim the voucher ingame after claimed it at the steam page.

Mariolas96
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mariolas96 »

Would it be posible a cheat of always winning the lottery or infinite lottery? thanks for the amazing work

Master_Builder
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Master_Builder »

Mariolas96 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:22 pm
Would it be posible a cheat of always winning the lottery or infinite lottery? thanks for the amazing work
This was half done as an REFramework script: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterrise/mods/82
REFramework script. Raises Sale frequency to 100% when playing Offline.
It's not "always win", but does alleviate the issue since there's always a sale. (And it may be possible to use as a base to make always jackpot an option.)

starfox2333
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by starfox2333 »

thanks for this mod, seems after the patch im no longer able to add items to the item box. any other way around this?

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

Character/palico name and everything under save data pointers doesn't work.

**actually nearly the whole table is off, only a few things work like zenny/kamura points and maybe a couple of others. Even the weapon editor is not accurate, says 230 attack when my weapon has 258.

I got the latest version of the game on steam like everyone else does. The older version of the table works fine, it just doesn't have any of the newer features.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

chaosblade02 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:47 pm

**actually nearly the whole table is off, only a few things work like zenny/kamura points and maybe a couple of others. Even the weapon editor is not accurate, says 230 attack when my weapon has 258.

I got the latest version of the game on steam like everyone else does. The older version of the table works fine, it just doesn't have any of the newer features.
Any chance you have something affecting your weapon's attack? Like the Attack skill or Rampage skills?

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

So I just poked around in the Rampage Skills and there's 250+ of them, including a bunch of values that don't do anything. Does anyone have experience with trying to dump this kind of info? Charting them manually would take forever.

ADDED: nvm! There's a dump of skill IDs here:
[Link]

vfor5
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vfor5 »

chaosblade02 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:47 pm

i believe its reading the base attack.
and there is this thing called damage and defense cap. and ofc to 1hit kill any monster you need to alter this caps.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

just don't use any equipment stats in multiplayer, other people can check and see your stats, you would get reported.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Request to add the ability to get medals (medals on the guild card).

It is best to can edit various things on the guild card, such as the number of tasks, the number of weapons used, and the mission clearance time.

qwetqrt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwetqrt »

vfor5 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:50 pm
How do i rename the character? tried to turn off the cloud saving.
1. Edited the name, go back to the menu, then quit.-> it revert to the original name.
2. Edited the name and proceed to load the save-> it works fine-> proceed to save and quit game-> it crashed.

anything i missed?
qwetqrt wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:52 am
the label clearly typed "Character Edit Voucher USED" so if you installed the dlc voucher and you claimed it at the courier, and the value in the table showing 0, it should show 1 voucher ingame.

i guess you forgot that you need to claim the voucher ingame after claimed it at the steam page.
nope it was labelled as claimed in courier. i tried to bought 1 just to make sure. still got 0. i wonder why.