I Am Fish Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: I Am Fish Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store Version

Post by Adversary »

Loloshoo wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:44 am
I tried all ways, still fail :(
ok

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

This game was hassle, who said cheating was easy F. Got all but the two last achievements as still zero unlocks as of writing this.
Soviet updated the main post with the latest instructions, thanks. :)

Wasn't going to bother posting a achievement list because of all the crashing but will post it now.
If one time says 16:40 and the next is 16:50 set a 10min timer on the pc, then attempt to unlock.
Attachments
I Am Fish Ach List.txt
Legit order achievement list
(1.5 KiB) Downloaded 110 times

coccolino90
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coccolino90 »

i try the v4 and get this error
Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:Failed to execute the dll loader

hbiclan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hbiclan »

Mettness wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:58 pm
Fadexz wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:41 am
For me I found that pressing 'SWITCH ACTIVE USER' instead makes it work every time :)
That's how it works for me and that with V1

Start the game
In CE, select i am fish
"switch active user"
Active the achievement you want

Simply press "switch active user" before achievement.

Thanks - Nothing else i tried worked but then i tried the above with the v1 table and it worked. Only had to hit switch active user once, the instance addr populated and then I could unlock multiple ones. Maybe this will help someone else.

edit: I just tried it again now and it crashed, but I restarted the game and it worked on second attempt. So might not work the first time.

junior5a
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by junior5a »

It's crashed still no luck :(

naky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naky »

I was able to do this with V4 but I had to only leave part for changing reequipments and manually call mono_method with (in my case 4th of 5) instances of class.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Fixed for game update 1.1.8.0
At this point, use V5 - I don't think V2 works after this update.

This table is still very hit or miss. Good luck!

Frinkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: I Am Fish Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by Frinkel »

This crashed a lot for me, but there is one way that I got it to work, so I'll post it here in case it helps others.

1. Connect V5 of the script to IAmFish.exe
2. Click "Enable Achievement Unlocker".
3. Wait until instanceAddress finds a value.
4. Start level 1
5. Skip the cutscene
6. Roll off the shelf so you smash on the ground and die. You will see a "YOU DIED" screen.
7. At the "YOU DIED" screen, I could unlock any achievements that I wanted without the script crashing.

I don't know if I was just lucky, or if this is a more reliable way of getting it to work. I obviously can't try anymore since I have no more to unlock.

Good luck to everyone and thanks again to Soviet for all the work. We appreciate you!

luan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by luan »

Tried every table, reinstalled the game several times, and checked the achievement box on different pages, still crashed every time with no luck...

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

luan wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:22 am
Tried every table, reinstalled the game several times, and checked the achievement box on different pages, still crashed every time with no luck...
You’re wasting your time; there’s no need to try every table, because the only one that has any chance of working right now is V5.

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:10 pm
luan wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:22 am
You’re wasting your time; there’s no need to try every table, because the only one that has any chance of working right now is V5.
Hey Soviet, on last 2 achievements trying to get this one "You Thought This Game Was Easy?" as the "You Are Fish!" is still unobtainable.
It seems the same as the fix you did for surgeon simulator where ticking the achievement crashes the game after few sec.

The instanced address populates and stays the same aka don't change like you said it can do, ticking the ach crashes after few sec, any tips dude.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:49 pm
Hey Soviet, on last 2 achievements trying to get this one "You Thought This Game Was Easy?" as the "You Are Fish!" is still unobtainable.
It seems the same as the fix you did for surgeon simulator where ticking the achievement crashes the game after few sec.

The instanced address populates and stays the same aka don't change like you said it can do, ticking the ach crashes after few sec, any tips dude.
I just haven't found a reliable way to get the correct instance address, that's why you have to try over and over to get lucky :mrgreen:
And by the way...only "You Are Fish!" is bugged now.

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:07 pm
tommy vercetti wrote:

I just haven't found a reliable way to get the correct instance address, that's why you have to try over and over to get lucky :mrgreen:
Ok finally got it, just waiting on patch to fix the last achievement. 8-)
I attached the V5 table at the main menu, wait for it to populate the instance address.
Wait 10sec. (remember last 4 digits of the instance address)

Untick "enable achievement unlocker" then tick it again, you should have a different instance address now, check last 4 digits to confirm. Tick achievement you want and it should now unlock. :ph34r:

luan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by luan »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:37 pm
Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:07 pm
tommy vercetti wrote:

Ok finally got it, just waiting on patch to fix the last achievement. 8-)
I attached the V5 table at the main menu, wait for it to populate the instance address.
Wait 10sec. (remember last 4 digits of the instance address)

Untick "enable achievement unlocker" then tick it again, you should have a different instance address now, check last 4 digits to confirm. Tick achievement you want and it should now unlock. :ph34r:
This worked for me!!

Naj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Naj »

With the new update (Version 1.1.13) the V5 not working :(