Far Cry 6 cheat table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LeoLunar64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Far Cry 6 cheat table

Post by LeoLunar64 »

Still no cheat to change time, haven't seen this function anywhere. I know, i can just use stealth mod, but that's not interesting. I've played 5th with night time cheat all the time, it's better then total invisibility, and can't just stop thinking about it. Damn...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

LeoLunar64 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:17 pm
Still no cheat to change time, haven't seen this function anywhere. I know, i can just use stealth mod, but that's not interesting. I've played 5th with night time cheat all the time, it's better then total invisibility, and can't just stop thinking about it. Damn...
Nobody ever found it for FC6. But I agree, I'd love a time change option. I dont care about the stealth aspect, I just like the night time feel of the game more than daytime

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

The problem with most of the functions in the latest table is the AOB errors. However, not all of the entries with AOBs are broken. So I'm wondering if I could take the code from non-functional entries and inject it alongside one of the still-functional entries. Of course you wouldnt be able to disable one or the other, they would be tied together, but at least it might be a way to get the code injected. Not sure if my logic is sound on that.. I might just give it a try (since I've already tried learning how to fix the AOB errors but have been unsuccessful.. still more learning to do, it's a lot to take in without having a CS background)

hien2702
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hien2702 »

Hi, I just bought this game during the holiday sale. I want to share with you my cheat table. Infinite item cheat code will include all items in your inventory, including pesos, and the amount of ammo (Refill ammo does not reduce the amount of ammo). Maybe I should compare struct data a bit here but I'm too lazy. :D
Game version 1.7
Attachments
FarCry6.CT
Add No Heat build up + quick supreme charge (Fixed)
(265.15 KiB) Downloaded 828 times

hien2702
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hien2702 »

Sorry everyone, i did not notice that i uploaded wrong table. I just reup my table. 😂

Denzske
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Denzske »

hien2702 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:12 pm
Sorry everyone, i did not notice that i uploaded wrong table. I just reup my table. 😂
Thank you - nice work with the table :)

Spatei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spatei »

hi I'm trying to use the latest merged table with the xp multiplier but nothing happens any ideas?