Far Cry 6 cheat table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 6 cheat table

Post by jonasbeckman »

First hotfix is out fixing "general bugs" and the UPlay overlay causing performance problems, not quite the first title update but it might solve a few things as Ubisoft sorts out the content for the first actual patch later on.

Not sure how it's going to affect the current tables either, more of a heads up than anything in case the current versions don't hook or some functions no longer activate.

EDIT: Some info on what said general bugs were and what got fixed would be nice, with the texture pack installed some of the files related to that also got updated requiring a bit more free space on the disk drive but it might have resolved the textures going blurry after a while or I hope it did. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

scabretti
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by scabretti »

STN wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:15 am
DarkThinkHuman wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:41 am
Hi,

Super Basic Table with:

Player Health Pointer
God Mode ( its the engine flag that I found thanks to SunBeams commands )
Free Craft ( ignore ressources )

its made with the regulary uPlay version - no idea if it works for uPlay+

Happy Cheating!
I'm trying to use this cheat table or just cheat engine on my far cry 6 purchased via uplay store is it the same as steam or the usual way of launching game and attaching its processor to CI?

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

Armedwolf wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:46 am
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:59 am
i dont understand shit but you are pure genius
yeah its rly impressive.. legit CE god. im just like :o

wynn9k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wynn9k »

Fullcodes wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:02 am
just share my ct

1-FarCry6_Fullcodes.7z
Game Speed Modify 游戏速度修改
God Mod/Ignore Hit 无敌模式/无视伤害
Infinite Player Health 角色无限生命值
Infinite Player Oxygen 角色无限氧气
Infinite Player Stamina 角色无限体力
Player Stealth 角色潜行
Infinite Ammo Use 无限弹药使用
No Reload 无需装弹
Super Accuracy 超级精准度
No Recoil 无后坐力
Weapon No Overheat 武器不会过热
Player EXP Multi 100 on Gain 经验值100倍获得
Enemy 1 Hit Kill 敌人一击必杀

Updated 2(FarCry6_2_Fullcodes.7z):
Player High Movement 角色高速移动
Player Moon Jump 角色超级跳跃力

Updated 3(FarCry6_3_Fullcodes.7z):
Rapid Fire 快速射击
Infinite Ammo Use 无限弹药使用 *(UPDATE)

Updated 4(FarCry6_4_Fullcodes.7z):
Teleport to Waypoint 瞬移至标志位置
Can can re do code or diy edit for Inf Ammo (NOT no reload version). When you reload using "all reload perk" it adds 1+ bullet. I just don't want my grenade launcher always add 1+ just want full clip

Anybody can add Inf Grenades and another one if possible to get wallhack either supremo version or normal

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

surprised there arent any new posts since the update, many of the features dont work now.. AOBs changed?

EDIT: many things do work still, but a few things dont.. both of the Resource Multipliers (one for scrap/parts, one for gun powder/supremo bond/uranium), also the movement speed and jump height.

I'll update as I find others, thanks Tuuup!

parra9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by parra9 »

Hi, I mistakenly put the maximum amount of money, is there a way to take the money and put a specific amount?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ OCD alert :D See my reply here: viewtopic.php?p=219387#p219387.

parra9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by parra9 »

sorry, i'm new to this and i don't quite understand what i should do :(

gilenseo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gilenseo »

parra9 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:20 pm
sorry, i'm new to this and i don't quite understand what i should do :(
From what I gather you need to use Cheat Engine, Open Process of Far Cry 6, use Memory View and go from there, although I will admit I am a little stumped too after Googling many different questions to lead to many different confusing answers that don't narrow down much in the way of breakpoints or .DLL injection :?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

My post here: viewtopic.php?p=216824#p216824 literally says "I set a breakpoint at..." If you don't know what those elementary words mean, then I'm afraid a) it's not for you; b) you will have to read on what that means and how you apply it to CE. And if you search "CE debugger crash" you will find the solution T_T. But then again, what you're searching for on google also depends on knowing what to look for...

So, really, please stick to what you know -or- read in silence to gain knowledge, then let us know if you've managed to figure it out.

My conclusion already is the following: you've not done much with CE but download tables, enable scripts and play games. Not even the CE tutorial which teaches you a lot of things. And for that knowledge you're lacking neither me or others here are responsible to spoon feed you solutions and tell you step by step how and what and why you would do what needs to be done.

gilenseo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gilenseo »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:14 pm
My apologies, I should have clarified, I was more-so confused about how to get the Registers, Flags and other information to appear.

Obviously the screenshot below is of your previous post and the one above is mine, I set a breakpoint on the new address for 1.2.0 (FC_m64d3d12.dll+2ADC8F7) but I don't see the RAX or other values.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Man.. can we please let the synapses work for a change? How do you want to see the breakpoint getting hit if you DON'T COLLECT PESOS? The breakpoint is a "on write" one. Kill some soldier or pick-up loot bag and you'll see. But really.. you follow some guidelines to do what I did and won't understand what comes next, what you're looking at, why and so on. Strongly advise leaving games for a while and learning the ropes: debugging & Cheat Engine. That's pretty much where I stop. You'll have to make do with whatever amount of information I posted in that topic. Peace.

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

dna wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:13 am
Here is completely updated table with all the things combined and including the updated money/resource multiplier code from @Tuuup!

All credits to Tuuup! and DarkThinkHuman, I only merged/organized/cleaned up labels
can you update table to newest update No spread and resources multiplier are broken and wont let you use please and thank you so much

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

dna wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:42 am
New merged table. Uses v8 table from Tuuup! and original code from DarkThinkHuman, small tweaks to formatting too

Note: the original resource multiplier that affects scrap/money/materials also affects bandido recruits. Not sure if this will have any negative consequences, but last night i ended up getting 500 recruits at once lol

Edit: changed "Default 10" to "Default 5" for the gun powder multiplier description
Is it possible if you can update table to next week's dlc game update coming out things are already broken on table like no spread and resources/money multiplier. Most appreciated.

fenyxrising
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fenyxrising »

Hey, does anyone maybe have hash IDs for special operations outfit? My game bugged and I only received chest and head piece of the set, but not wrist or pants :/