Far Cry 6 [Engine: Dunia 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nothurn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Far Cry 6 [Engine: Dunia 2]

Post by Nothurn »

ResidentMedievil wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:43 pm
It will also include cosmetics and parts for the car???
Yes, i already discovered this part.
jEKx wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:24 pm
I assume this will Include DLC items to be unlocked?
If you mean weapons and gear (aside from cosmetics), hopefully yes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ResidentMedievil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ResidentMedievil »

Good to know. Maybe it will possible to unlock a specific ram for the vehicle that I've haven't been able to find unti now

jEKx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jEKx »

Nothurn wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:19 pm
ResidentMedievil wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:43 pm
It will also include cosmetics and parts for the car???
Yes, i already discovered this part.
jEKx wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:24 pm
I assume this will Include DLC items to be unlocked?
If you mean weapons and gear (aside from cosmetics), hopefully yes.
Yeah, I mean like the DLC Weapons and Armor (Blooddragon etc). I have the DLC's unlocked but unfortunately did not receive the weapons with it.

Nothurn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nothurn »

If someone is eager to test i'm releasing a early access to the unlocker. Its an a3 file and you can find it on the nexus the mod installer for it.
Heres the download link : [Link]
For more information and or support on it, please go to the Far Cry Modding Discord listed under the Far Cry 6 Mod Installer nexus page as i dont want to hijack this thread with unrelated posts.

jEKx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jEKx »

Nothurn wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:07 am
If someone is eager to test i'm releasing a early access to the unlocker. Its an a3 file and you can find it on the nexus the mod installer for it.
For more information and or support on it, please go to the Far Cry Modding Discord listed under the Far Cry 6 Mod Installer nexus page as i dont want to hijack this thread with unrelated posts.
Hey man, If you don't mind, I'm having issues with the installation progress. Do you mind adding me on discord, I tried DM'ing you but it seems like you have your DM's disabled (jEK#5013)

EDIT: I installed the Unlocker, It said I could launch the game. Unfortunately, nothing unlocked for me. Am I doing something wrong?
EDIT: Nevermind, figured it all out.

scooladi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scooladi »

jEKx wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:06 am
Nothurn wrote:
Hey man, If you don't mind, I'm having issues with the installation progress. Do you mind adding me on discord, I tried DM'ing you but it seems like you have your DM's disabled (jEK#5013)

EDIT: I installed the Unlocker, It said I could launch the game. Unfortunately, nothing unlocked for me. Am I doing something wrong?
Same issue here. Could install it using v0.04 of the Mod Installer (0.05 didn't work), stuff all is showing up but nothing is unlocked

What did you do to get it to work?

Exosq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Exosq »

scooladi wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:07 am
jEKx wrote:
Nothurn wrote:

Same issue here. Could install it using v0.04 of the Mod Installer (0.05 didn't work), stuff all is showing up but nothing is unlocked

Use the transmog system to change the appearance of the clothes you already have equipped

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

Nothurn wrote:
Does this thing only open clothes and skins? But not the new weapon itself, say from the store?

Armedwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Armedwolf »

Exosq wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:58 am
scooladi wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:07 am
jEKx wrote:

Use the transmog system to change the appearance of the clothes you already have equipped
guys where do i place the file? after installing the mod manager

Nothurn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nothurn »

I've updated the unlocker, if you want to download the updated version, check it out on the discord server i mentioned as it may fix any problems you're having.

valz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by valz »

Nothurn wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:18 pm
I've updated the unlocker, if you want to download the updated version, check it out on the discord server i mentioned as it may fix any problems you're having.
hey, thank you for your hard work.
tested it, but its not unlock weapon, vehicle (its displayed, but still locked).
its perfectly unlock charm tho.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

valz wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:06 pm
Nothurn wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:18 pm
hey, thank you for your hard work.
tested it, but its not unlock weapon, vehicle (its displayed, but still locked).
its perfectly unlock charm tho.
It's purely cosmetics right now. Collectibles, Vehicle Props, Weapon and Gear Skins. Gameplay stuff doesn't work yet.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Happy to report success :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Fun fact, the function works to also give yourself keys, other crap and TIME SAVER maps :) In a nutshell, you can make visible all chests on the map :D

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

We are waiting for the release of your miracle table, with it you can replay the game without any tedious walk