Far Cry 6 [Engine: Dunia 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 6 [Engine: Dunia 2]

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Wait so you have to join and pay Patreon to get table updates now, jesus when did this site become CH

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:04 am
Wait so you have to join and pay Patreon to get table updates now, jesus when did this site become CH
Quick to generalize and spit out "ooh, this turns into CH", without even asking anything but jumping to obtuse conclusions, same will I be that quick and invest zero time in justifying myself: fuck off.

NaleenWild
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NaleenWild »

SunBeam, I would love to know how you make scripts. I got the basics down but the advanced stuff such as lua to get bases as well as learning how to find certain aob's. I like reading your comments in your scripts. Thank you for being a SunBeam.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:00 am
You've agitated the waters enough. And for no reason. Time for you to go and stay with the ones you so love. Bye.

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

can confirm that give resource is still working after update 1.2, just need to comment the error code

frog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frog »

CIKOMELANTIK wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:53 pm
can confirm that give resource is still working after update 1.2, just need to comment the error code
How do you do so? I found that if you delete the part of the script with "aob_ClipAmmo" and "InstantQTE" it starts working again, but I kind of need the infinite ammo cheat as it is very useful to speed run spec ops to earn moneda.

I've tried finding the ammo clip address and replacing it in the script, but I'm not that good with CE just yet, so it's only working for my currently equipped weapon.

Any tips?

gilenseo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gilenseo »

frog wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:38 pm
CIKOMELANTIK wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:53 pm
How do you do so? I found that if you delete the part of the script with "aob_ClipAmmo" and "InstantQTE" it starts working again, but I kind of need the infinite ammo cheat as it is very useful to speed run spec ops to earn moneda.

I've tried finding the ammo clip address and replacing it in the script, but I'm not that good with CE just yet, so it's only working for my currently equipped weapon.

Any tips?
I too would like to know how to get past the Lua Engine pop-up saying "'aob_ClipAmmo' not found."
I'm a bit new to this and I'm not sure what to do since when I close the Lua Engine prompt and try to hit Enable again it just does the same thing over and over, used to never really happen with 1.1, all I really want to do is fix some resources and Yaran Pesos since some of them are 999,999 due to using a trainer and I just want them to be a lower and more normal number.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

frog wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:38 pm

Any tips?

Code: Select all

local aob_ClipAmmo = "488D4818BA4F020000"
sl = aobScanExModule( aob_ClipAmmo )
if not sl or sl.Count < 1 then stopExec( "'aob_ClipAmmo' not found." ) end
t = tonumber( sl[0], 16 ) - 0x22
unregisterSymbol( "ClipAmmo_hookspot" )
registerSymbol( "ClipAmmo_hookspot", t, true )
gilenseo wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:00 pm
all I really want to do is fix some resources and Yaran Pesos since some of them are 999,999 due to using a trainer and I just want them to be a lower and more normal number.
You can't get less amounts with the table. See this. The address in 1.2.0 is FC_m64d3d12.dll+2ADC8F7 (instead of FC_m64d3d12.dll+2A43A37 in that post of mine).

gilenseo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gilenseo »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:37 am

Code: Select all

local aob_ClipAmmo = "488D4818BA4F020000"
sl = aobScanExModule( aob_ClipAmmo )
if not sl or sl.Count < 1 then stopExec( "'aob_ClipAmmo' not found." ) end
t = tonumber( sl[0], 16 ) - 0x22
unregisterSymbol( "ClipAmmo_hookspot" )
registerSymbol( "ClipAmmo_hookspot", t, true )
gilenseo wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:00 pm
all I really want to do is fix some resources and Yaran Pesos since some of them are 999,999 due to using a trainer and I just want them to be a lower and more normal number.
You can't get less amounts with the table. See this. The address in 1.2.0 is FC_m64d3d12.dll+2ADC8F7 (instead of FC_m64d3d12.dll+2A43A37 in that post of mine).
Thank you so much for the reply, just trying to figure out how exactly to do that, i.e. setting a breakpoint for that and whatnot, trying to attach a debugger to Far Cry 6 seems to crash it no matter what for the breakpoint stuff in Memory Viewer so that can't be it, or I'm doing something wrong.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

There are quite a few (new) users who've not used CE for other than opening a table and ticking some option. Please try to google why CE would crash when you use the debugger and you'll find out why that is and what to do. The answer is in the settings. I'd kindly appreciate it if we don't turn this post of mine into a series of questions from your end and me replying more, as this is clearly you having to learn how to use Cheat Engine :)

Please check my other posts in the topic, I explicitly say what I'm doing and where I'm doing it. You just have to swap that address for 1.2.0. Yes, you need to debug it and check it out when you pick up Pesos.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

curious is there a way to influence the device you have to get in special lola op's? i play this solo but wondered if its possible to freeze the warmth of the device that you have to cool down with water

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Everyone and their dog is looking for fast ways to complete those missions for quick currency. Sure, wondering. Yes, it's possible. Though I'll leave it to others to attempt, succeed and detail it here.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:33 pm
Everyone and their dog is looking for fast ways to complete those missions for quick currency. Sure, wondering. Yes, it's possible. Though I'll leave it to others to attempt, succeed and detail it here.
understood yeah i hope someone can get a hack for it, the higher levels are a pain in the butt lol :D

JayKoZa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JayKoZa »

Hi, i currently try to get all Hashes from the game, today i written a script to search them by his indicates like Index, string (name), Hash etc.
There are about 23K of Hashes but i am not 100% sure this are ALL but 99,9% i am sure.

if i dumped them all, i will push the csv/xlsx here.

Have Fun!
Attachments
FC6_Hashlist_Completed.zip
(945.1 KiB) Downloaded 542 times

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

JayKoZa wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:40 pm
Good fucking work! :) Love it when people start contributing ;) Note you can use SOME of those hashes converted to numeric as arguments for this: viewtopic.php?p=217584#p217584. See the Archetypes tab in that Excel :)