Far Cry 6 [Engine: Dunia 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Far Cry 6 [Engine: Dunia 2]

Post by Djossi09 »

so after a long try I finally made it, but I can't find the command like all articles for auto parts or clothes can someone help me?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

griffin02
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by griffin02 »

ran across this thread while working on lua stuff, some interesting things - haven't messed with FC before so not sure if these are new or were on old ones

Code: Select all

GetPlayerGroupWithType("allplayers") // friendlyplayers, enemyplayers

local players = self.Pawns or GetPlayerGroup("friendlyplayers")
  for _, e in ipairs(GetEntitiesInGroup(players)) do
    CAPI_Player.GivePlayerReward(e, reward)
  end

local itemDescriptorID = self.itemDescriptorID
local quantity = self.quantity or 1
CAPI_Pawn.AddItem(player, itemDescriptorID, quantity)

for _, e in ipairs(GetEntitiesInGroup(self.targets)) do
    CAPI_Entity.SetVisibility(e, true)
    local vehicle = CAPI_Pawn.GetPawnVehicle(e)
    if vehicle ~= nil and CAPI_Entity.IsValid(vehicle) then
      CAPI_Entity.SetVisibility(vehicle, true)
    end
end
Not sure how many people might find this useful but I've used code and concepts from CoMPMStR to register a lua function and dump the lua tables with offsets. I know this mostly focused around CE but this may help anyone viewing and reversing in IDA as I do

I do have a few hundred lua files dumped and decompiled as from the snippet above, but nothing that I saw that was ground breaking so not sure if it's worth posting?
Attachments
lua_dump_new.txt
(70.36 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

velvetio wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:11 am
SetTimeScale(0.1)

Try first.
SetTimeScale(500)
MagikMurlok wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:24 pm
velvetio wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:24 pm
It works perfect. Can it be permanent? that is not deactivated when a save is loaded or we die. Thanks!

SetTimeOfDay
What did you type to get it to work? I tried adding various numbers after the command and couldn't get it to do anything?
So timescale works, but it is irritating and awkward to use, really I just want to skip sundown/sunset as I have some mental issues with it. I tried combing through the far cry 5 and new dawn and couldn't see any commands discussed except timescale, did you get the set time to work or only use timescale?

griffin02
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by griffin02 »

MagikMurlok wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:50 pm
velvetio wrote:
SetTimeScale(0.1)

Try first.
SetTimeScale(500)
MagikMurlok wrote:

What did you type to get it to work? I tried adding various numbers after the command and couldn't get it to do anything?
So timescale works, but it is irritating and awkward to use, really I just want to skip sundown/sunset as I have some mental issues with it. I tried combing through the far cry 5 and new dawn and couldn't see any commands discussed except timescale, did you get the set time to work or only use timescale?
I haven't actually tested it, but found this in some of the game's lua files... feel free to test it

local currentHour, currentMinute, currentSecond = unpack(GetTimeOfDay())
  currentHour = currentHour + math.min(math.max(self.Hour or 0, 0), 23)
  currentMinute = currentMinute + math.min(math.max(self.Minute or 0, 0), 59)
  if 59 < currentMinute then
    currentHour = currentHour + 1
    currentMinute = currentMinute - 60
  end
  if 23 < currentHour then
    currentHour = currentHour - 24
  end
  SetTimeOfDay(currentHour, currentMinute, currentSecond)
Also there's these 2 commands

SetForceTimeOfDayUpdate(true)
SetForceTimeOfDayUpdate(false)

velvetio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by velvetio »

Since I use timescale (0,1) hours go by before I have to clear night to day, then I use timescale (20) and stop where I want. I know, it's uncomfortable but the party has just started, one day with the release of the "resistance mod" all our dreams will come true bro.
MagikMurlok wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:50 pm
velvetio wrote:
SetTimeScale(0.1)

Try first.
SetTimeScale(500)
MagikMurlok wrote:

Nothurn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nothurn »

Thanks to Sunbean and the FCB tool i've dumped a lot of lua scripts and decrypted, if anyone is interested in them i'm uploading here [Link] hopefully it serves someone well

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Nothurn wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:34 am
Love it when people actually take in the advice and contribute to the whole process. Good work!

On another note, can someone kindly upload the current FC_m64d3d12.dll file from bin folder to mega.co.nz or mediafire and post the link here? Thanks!

P.S.: I'm away, travelling. Not sure how fast Ubi is gonna update the game, so I'd like to have the chance to study what I missed on. No need to dump it from memory, just upload it as is. Standard one, from bin folder, not binplus.

Nothurn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nothurn »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:08 pm
Nothurn wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:34 am
Love it when people actually take in the advice and contribute to the whole process. Good work!

On another note, can someone kindly upload the current FC_m64d3d12.dll file from bin folder to mega.co.nz or mediafire and post the link here? Thanks!

P.S.: I'm away, travelling. Not sure how fast Ubi is gonna update the game, so I'd like to have the chance to study what I missed on. No need to dump it from memory, just upload it as is. Standard one, from bin folder, not binplus.
Here you go :
[Link]

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Nothurn wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:00 pm
Thanks!

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

Is there a way to hack this damn store and get everything like the last three AC games?

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

^ The Engines are different. AC games use Anvil, Far Cry series run on Dunia. Just cuz it's Ubi doesn't mean all the shit smells the same :|

Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bearwalker »

IFireflyl wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:37 am
I'm not getting this game because I don't support the Epic Games Store exclusivity thing (personal choice), but I have to say, I like what you did here. This is probably outside of most people's comfort zone when it comes to Cheat Engine, but I don't necessarily think that that is a bad thing. It forces people to use more features that they wouldn't know about or utilize with a standard cheat table. Kudos, Sunbeam.
You can order directly from UBi Soft. As I did. Epic is not the only place you can get it.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

^ I always buy my stuff from the producer. Even if other stores discount it by 5 EUR. It makes no fucking sense to use 3 launchers at the same time, when you can use the developers'. If game's from Ubi, then Ubisoft Connect. If exclusive to a single store, that store. Ah.. that you don't like X or Y for personal reasons or don't want to have 3-4 stores installed, that's your beef. I can't help but wonder why people brag they got 38272625 TB of SSD disks and can't be bothered to install 200 MB of stores.....

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:49 am
^ The Engines are different. AC games use Anvil, Far Cry series run on Dunia. Just cuz it's Ubi doesn't mean all the shit smells the same :|
But getting items looks the same as in Valhalla, it turns out they integrated a similar system

Armedwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Armedwolf »

GUYS IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A SCRIPT TO INCREASE STACK SIZE OF ITEMS , FOR EXAMPL E: ANIMAL GOODS , GUN POWDER , BANDIDOS RECRUITS ETC , PLEASE CAN ANYONE MAKE IT , PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE :( help me out with this please :(