Far Cry 6 [Engine: Dunia 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Far Cry 6 [Engine: Dunia 2]

Post by Djossi09 »

lassieme wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:09 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:19 pm
Those of you with the "I have the Plus version".. you have access to both versions, you have 2 folders, bin and binplus, both with the DLL named identically. What do you think will happen if you switch them? :))
You get an error saying "Unable to start the game. This product cannot be activated right now, please try again later." and the game doesn't actually start.
have also just tried, then the game does not start if you swap the dll or the folders

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

IFireflyl wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:37 am
I'm not getting this game because I don't support the Epic Games Store exclusivity thing (personal choice), but I have to say, I like what you did here. This is probably outside of most people's comfort zone when it comes to Cheat Engine, but I don't necessarily think that that is a bad thing. It forces people to use more features that they wouldn't know about or utilize with a standard cheat table. Kudos, Sunbeam.
Im not a fan either. Ive been "compromising" and using the ubisoft launcher instead, but I';d really like to see Valve get it together and stop losing all these fights.. wish it was on Steam.

Thanks @Sunbeam for the above

As5PowZed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by As5PowZed »

Anyone figured out how to modify throwables like molotov, baseball? Also can not seem to find address of materials like metals, glass, or Yaran Pesos. Tried to search int, double, float, string for those. I think the problem is they either gets changed back instantly (the moment they are changed) or those 3, 4 addresses are not the real address for Pesos. This is all offline mode. Man ubisoft really want people pay money for progress

zoon_politikon_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zoon_politikon_ »

Dudes, I´m having trouble starting Far cry 6... I get "Unable to start game. Your GPU may not be compatible with the game or your driver version isoutdated. Please check the video adapter or update your drivers".

My specs are : Windows 10 enterprise, RX 570 8GB, Intel i5 3300, 8 gb ram.

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

Sorry to bother you Sunbeam, but just to know, are you willing to make an inventory editor just like the ones budabum used to make?

Thanks!

Matze500
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Matze500 »

zoon_politikon_ wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:21 am
Dudes, I´m having trouble starting Far cry 6... I get "Unable to start game. Your GPU may not be compatible with the game or your driver version isoutdated. Please check the video adapter or update your drivers".

My specs are : Windows 10 enterprise, RX 570 8GB, Intel i5 3300, 8 gb ram.
Update your graphic card drivers as the message says. But your CPU is below minimum specs (CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 oder Intel Core i5 4460)

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

ComManDerBG wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:38 pm
Is it ok if i slip in a specific cheat request? (im sorry if its not). Could we get a time of day change option? i find night in this game to just be visauling unappealing.

Code: Select all

SetTimeOfDay
When I'm able to, going to check if the Heat functions like

ClearGlobalHeat
is related to the Heat Meter.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Sourenics wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:39 am
Sorry to bother you Sunbeam, but just to know, are you willing to make an inventory editor just like the ones budabum used to make?

Thanks!
Based on his very clear opinions of the people who used that table, I'm going to guess no.

SunBeam
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by SunBeam »

Currently visiting Palma de Mallorca. I'm out till the 17th, so leave all your comments in and I'll see to them on my return. Cheers.

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

i got the dumps setup and executed right, looked through, found SetPlayerMoney and AddPlayerMoney under the CAPI_Player section (where SetLandingDamageEnabled is also at, referenced in the above command you posted from JDimensional .. tried using it as a template, issued

local player = GetLocalPlayerId()
CAPI_Player.SetPlayerMoney(player, 1500)
and it crashes the game. Then tried simply:

CAPI_Player.SetPlayerMoney(1500)
but no dice.. doesnt crash but doesnt work. Gonna keep messing with it though

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

As5PowZed wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:39 am
Anyone figured out how to modify throwables like molotov, baseball? Also can not seem to find address of materials like metals, glass, or Yaran Pesos. Tried to search int, double, float, string for those. I think the problem is they either gets changed back instantly (the moment they are changed) or those 3, 4 addresses are not the real address for Pesos. This is all offline mode. Man ubisoft really want people pay money for progress
yeah a simple address search like in the first few parts of the CE tutorial wont work, it gonna take more advanced knowledge of CE to identify. once you find the address(es) that pesos are written to, i think you need to see what accesses those addresses, set as pointer, all that stuff from later in the CE tutorial series. that said, idk if thats even the solution here but it could be? i personally havent tried that yet, it takes me a while cuz im noob at figuring this stuff out, and very slow

zoon_politikon_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zoon_politikon_ »

[/quote]

Update your graphic card drivers as the message says. But your CPU is below minimum specs (CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 oder Intel Core i5 4460)
[/quote]

I saw videos of i5 even low than mine running the game, most likely RAM is the issue here... so first I will upgrade RAM, then the CPU

velvetio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by velvetio »

It works perfect. Can it be permanent? that is not deactivated when a save is loaded or we die. Thanks!

SetTimeOfDay

hungkenvd97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hungkenvd97 »

iss it possible to get MTX store item's like AC Valhalla bro ?

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

I hope someone figures out resources. Not sure if i want to grind fishing to get the parts to unlock upgrades.