FIFA 22

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Skylak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: FIFA 22

Post by Skylak »

Hey!
Great job as every year. Unfortunately I encountered my first ever problem this year.
Sometimes after editing a player his jersey number and name disappear and it's just a blank kit with nothing on it but the badge
Anyone else had that issue? The parameters Jersey Name ID and Number are unchanged and filled out

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Skylak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skylak »

Update to my previous post. Finally had time to really look into it. It definitely has something to do with the youth academy and them being 15. I solved the issue by making them older, even the already signed 16yr olds
And now that I could pinpoint the issue I could search in the EA forums for people having the same issue. And yes they do. Is there a way to work around it with the Cheat Engine except making them older? We all know EA will take their while with patching this. If even

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Skylak wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:03 pm
Update to my previous post. Finally had time to really look into it. It definitely has something to do with the youth academy and them being 15. I solved the issue by making them older, even the already signed 16yr olds
And now that I could pinpoint the issue I could search in the EA forums for people having the same issue. And yes they do. Is there a way to work around it with the Cheat Engine except making them older? We all know EA will take their while with patching this. If even
[Link]

There isn't any other known fix than changing the player age.

stregkoden
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stregkoden »

Hi there Aranaktu,
Really love your work, I'm not a football guy at all, but with this it is actually funny to play.

I'm playing on Origin with EA Play for 10 hours access to FIFA 22.
(Not sure if i will buy this game or the cheaper FIFA 21 instead)

But after i do chance my 'player' in player career mode like the custom character i made.
After i save the game and play a match or just go out of the 'player career mode' and back in. (i do save it)
It has brought everything back to what it was before, like a undo thing. (so if i do 85-90 player skill, it goes back to 62 or so)

I did saw a post on your github about this, and it chould be something EA is doing like a soft anti-cheat.
And because i'm on 10 hours access, i can't go offline to test if it works there.
or if is just the 10 hours thing that is a bit werid somw how.

I don't want to buy full game, if i can't do the cheat table stuff, so does the normal version you guys have works fine?
Like in FIFA 21 with EA play, and on Origin i can do whatever i want to do, and it save correct.
And just every thing works, but yet again is 21, and some of the player career is kinda boring.

Also, can your table do 'unlimited' stamina and fatigue?
Like is it under the "Sim Match Settings" or is that just for simulation of a football game, like skip to next game thing.

Again, thanks so much for your work! :)

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

stregkoden wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:03 pm
Hi there Aranaktu,
Really love your work, I'm not a football guy at all, but with this it is actually funny to play.

But after i do chance my 'player' in player career mode like the custom character i made.
After i save the game and play a match or just go out of the 'player career mode' and back in. (i do save it)
It has brought everything back to what it was before, like a undo thing. (so if i do 85-90 player skill, it goes back to 62 or so)

I did saw a post on your github about this, and it chould be something EA is doing like a soft anti-cheat.
And because i'm on 10 hours access, i can't go offline to test if it works there.

I don't want to buy full game, if i can't do the cheat table stuff, so does the normal version you guys have works fine?
Like in FIFA 21 with EA play, and on Origin i can do whatever i want to do, and it save correct.
And just every thing works, but yet again is 21, and some of the player career is kinda boring.

Like is it under the "Sim Match Settings" or is that just for simulation of a football game, like skip to next game thing.

This Cheat Table doesn't work in created player career mode career and it never will. It's not an anti cheat, and it doesn't matter if you got trial or full game. That's just how the works. All attributes are calculated from the skill tree, if you want to cheat there just use the [Link] script.

There is "never tired players" script under "Gameplay". Stuff under "Sim Match Settings" is for quick simulation.

FIFA 22 Cheat Table v22.1.1.0

Requires Cheat Engine 7.3 or newer

Code: Select all

v22.1.1.0:
- Fixed error when cloning new FIFA 22 icons (Beckham, Cafu, Rooney, Van Persie, Casillas)
Download:
[Link]
[Link]

stregkoden
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stregkoden »

Aranaktu wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:52 pm
stregkoden wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:03 pm
Hi there Aranaktu,

This Cheat Table doesn't work in created player career mode career and it never will. It's not an anti cheat, and it doesn't matter if you got trial or full game. That's just how the works. All attributes are calculated from the skill tree, if you want to cheat there just use the [Link] script.

There is "never tired players" script under "Gameplay". Stuff under "Sim Match Settings" is for quick simulation.

FIFA 22 Cheat Table v22.1.1.0

v22.1.1.0:
- Fixed error when cloning new FIFA 22 icons (Beckham, Cafu, Rooney, Van Persie, Casillas)
Download:
[Link]
[Link]
Okay. Thanks so much for this, kinda better understand it all now.
Disclaimer: English is not my frist language. I'm Danish.

Pretty sad with not being able to change the attributes for a created player.
But i can understand why this is, and ofc not on your part.
(this will also let me test the game more with the 10 hours, now i know that part is not a problem for the table)

But what i don't understand for sure is this part:

Also, I want to mention that you can use created player if you create one before starting your new career from "Customise" -> "Create Player". (it is a quite from here: [Link])

So if i do that, i would be able to cheat with the attributes (and skill points if does are there) and still have a custom created player?
- i will just test it out later, and see how it goes. (have not tried the "Choose Pro Player" before)

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

stregkoden wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:06 pm

Also, I want to mention that you can use created player if you create one before starting your new career from "Customise" -> "Create Player". (it is a quite from here: [Link])

So if i do that, i would be able to cheat with the attributes (and skill points if does are there) and still have a custom created player?
Yes, but something for something. You won't have the player growth tree (that's also why it works) and other game features that are available only if you start career by picking "Create Pro"

stregkoden
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stregkoden »

Aranaktu wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:19 pm
stregkoden wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:06 pm

Yes, but something for something. You won't have the player growth tree (that's also why it works) and other game features that are available only if you start career by picking "Create Pro"
Yes did just test it now, looks just like FIFA 21 tbh. growth tree and perks looks to be gone in that.
But still better menu and all that from FIFA 22, but not sure i will pay like 50 usd for it. Have something to think about for sure.

Did just do the 999 points, and now my player is on level 93 skills. So that pretty is cool.
Maybe this is fine, like the other one, because i can better change age and all of that.
But not sure if the "story" and all of that will be the same, time will tell. (time for a test)

Did try to open the table for "Gameplay" > "Never Tired Player IDs" > "Player ID 1-35" so how does i make sure to pick the right ID from 35 options.
and what value should i make as an input just "100" or keep it "0" not sure here.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

stregkoden wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:57 pm
Did try to open the table for "Gameplay" > "Never Tired Player IDs" > "Player ID 1-35" so how does i make sure to pick the right ID from 35 options.
and what value should i make as an input just "100" or keep it "0" not sure here.
You have 35 free slots for "never tired players" If you want Messi to be never tired then simply set the value of PlayerID 1 to 158023. If you want to Messi and Ronaldo be never tired then set the value PlayerID 1 to 158023 and PlayerID 2 to 20801 etc etc.

stregkoden
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stregkoden »

Aranaktu wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:41 am

You have 35 free slots for "never tired players" If you want Messi to be never tired then simply set the value of PlayerID 1 to 158023. If you want to Messi and Ronaldo be never tired then set the value PlayerID 1 to 158023 and PlayerID 2 to 20801 etc etc.

Okay thanks, now it make sense. :)

sammysosa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sammysosa »

hi first off thankyou for the table, how can i get A grade when siming training on manager CM with the table?

alex127
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alex127 »

Please add Teamkit :(

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

FIFA 22 Cheat Table v22.1.1.1

Now you can edit the formations in player career mode. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for new sim engine (the one that allows you to start as sub). Currently the support for new sim engine is not planned, sorry.

Guide -> [Link]

v22.1.1.1:
    - Added FIFA 22 Bodytypecodes
    - Added to "Play As Player":
        - Manager Reputation
        - Squad Role
Download:
[Link]
[Link]

karibskih
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by karibskih »

Hello! Does Cheat Engine work for the offline activation version of the game?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

FIFA 22 Cheat Table v22.1.1.2

v22.1.1.2:
    - Added to "Training" -> "Manager CM":
        - "Always A"
    - Added scripts to "users scripts" folder: