Steel Assault

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Steel Assault

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Steel Assault (Steam)

Version : v1.0.0

Scripts & Editors
- Damage Infinite Health *Hotkey Included*
- Invincibility *Hotkey Included*
- Subweapon *Hotkey Included*
- Physics Components *Hotkey Included*
- Velocity Components *Hotkey Included*

Note: Add process ONLY after the game has completed loading. Also, freezing the pointers value when the game is loading will crash the game.
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v1.0.0.392 (Compatible with v1.0.0.417)
- Damage Infinite Health script revised & added an additional pointer
- Added an add process script for easy activation

Version : v1.0.0 v2 (Compatible with v1.0.0.379/v1.0.0.380)
- Fall Infinite Health Added *Hotkey Included* {See details in the table on how to activate}
- One Hit Kill Added *Hotkey Included* {May not work on all enemies. See details in the table on how to activate}
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SteelAssaultCs v1.0.0.392.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
SteelAssaultCs v1.00 v2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
SteelAssaultCs v1.00.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Steel Assault

Post by KS212 »

Thanks for the table!

Was there an update to the game? The Physics and Velocity options remain as ??'s

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:49 pm
The Physics and Velocity options remain as ??'s
No update. Are you using steam version? Does the subweapon pointers populate? If it does, Physics & Velocity should too. These two are under Subweapon.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ndck76 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:31 am
KS212 wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:49 pm
The Physics and Velocity options remain as ??'s
No update. Are you using steam version? Does the subweapon pointers populate? If it does, Physics & Velocity should too. These two are under Subweapon.
Yeah, using Steam version... Subweapon doesn't activate, even after I pick up a subweapon. Hrm...

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:01 am
Yeah, using Steam version... Subweapon doesn't activate, even after I pick up a subweapon. Hrm...
Did you add process after the game finish loading? Wait till the character is in standby, then you add process. Too early before that, you can't activate anything. I have no issues here. I will make an alternate script for you to test on.
Last edited by ndck76 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ndck76 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:41 am
KS212 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:01 am
Did you add process after the game finish loading? What till the character is in standby, then you add process. Too early before that, you can't activate anything. I have no issues here. I will make an alternate script for you to test on.
Aha, ok no... I had no idea you had to add process after loading into the game. I just tried that and it works fine. Usually I add process at the title screen.

Sorry for the trouble! All good!