Maneater [Engine:Unreal 4.25]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Maneater [Engine:Unreal 4.25]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 29 Sep 21 - Update #1 ]

Maneater-Win64-Shipping.CT
(48.57 KiB) Downloaded 469 times

• Moved all Engine-related scripts under [ Engine ] header. So there will be slight variations to the instructions in First Release section, but nothing that can't be intuitive. The script names are the same, so you should be able to find them with ease in the table.
  • Added several scripts under [ Game ] header:
    • Ignore Damage From Same Species
      Identical species do no damage to your shark.
      You don't need to re-enable it every time there's a transition. Just leave it enabled. Only disable it if you don't want to use it anymore.
    • Ignore Damage From Humans
      Humans do no damage to you, be it from firing weapons at you or hitting you.
      You don't need to re-enable it every time there's a transition. Just leave it enabled. Only disable it if you don't want to use it anymore.
    • Can't Die
      You won't die when your health bar depletes.
    • Can Breath Out Of Water
      Want not to worry about oxygen while out of water? Enable this.
    • Is Invisible To AI
      You're invisible to everyone. This makes any triggered humans attacking you go into 'searching' mode.
    • Freeze Challenge Timer
      Freezes the timer started by touching a timed challenge blue waypoint.
That being said, I'm fully done with this game.

BR,
Sun

[ 28 Sep 21 - First Release ]

Game Name: Maneater
Game Vendor: Epic Games Store (should also work, fully or partially, with the Steam and Windows Store builds)
Game Version: 4204579 [ Epic Games Launcher > Library > Maneater > ... dots > Version > check at the bottom ]
Game Process: Maneater-Win64-Shipping.exe

Hello folks.

Having finished the game legitly (liked it, didn't feel like cheating/hacking it at all), I decided to have a look at the various tables posted around FRF. To my surprise most of them don't really bring justice to this game, to how I see it being hacked. So I've decided to give yet another UE4 title a go. Below you'll find a starter table with ENOUGH crap to get you going, whether you're just a player or a cheat table maker.

Maneater-Win64-Shipping.CT
(44.35 KiB) Downloaded 275 times

Features:

Once you have the game running and you've targeted the game (File > Open Process > Maneater-Win64-Shipping.exe), start by activating the [ Enable ] script. It will run a series of scans to locate several requisites, then open this tree up:

The [ Enable ] section:

• Construct Console & Patch AllowCheats
    This script will create the Console UObject based on its UClass. StaticCreateObject_Internal function is used. You don't need to re-create the Console at any other point in your game session, so once enabled, leave the script as is (don't touch it). By default, the key bound to open the console is F10 (aside from Tilde (`~) key). Additionally, since the game's Shipping build is compiled with AGameMode::AllowCheats virtual function null stubbed, I decided to patch it in, so you can also use various console commands related to the game's CheatManager: ME_CheatManager.

Enable this first, preferably at main menu. Else, after you enable it, go back to main menu, then back in game world, so the CheatManager is initialized on entry. Otherwise, you'll wonder why you get "command not recognized" when you run a console command (from the ones listed below). You've been warned!

If the console stops working (you press Tilde key and nothing shows), disable this script and re-enable it. Happened to me just one time.

If the Tilde key doesn't work for you, then please google this forum for solutions, as I've posted about this in almost every UE4 game topic I've created.
  • Set UFunctions Executable (on console use)
    This script will hook 2 functions that are run internally when you type in a command in the console and it executes: UPlayer::Exec and UObject::CallFunctionByNameWithArguments. The first checks if the command you are attempting to run translates to an UFunction that can be found in the context of several UPlayer-related classes: Input, Hud, PlayerController, CheatManager, etc.

For the time being, this script is useless in Maneater.
  • Patch "SET" Command
    Allows you to set individual UProperty values using the console :) Example: set Engine.Actor bCanBeDamaged false. Yes, you will have to experiment with this one without bothering me too much. Thanks!
  • Unrestrict CVars
    In the event you discover there are some CVars that can be used in this game, this script will allow them to be set when changed from the console context. In short, type something like bGod = 1 (assuming this is a valid CVar) and it will be set accordingly. Without the patch, it will not work.
  • Clear Console (works only with Console active)
    In case you're fed up with the big ass console text flooding your screen, use this to clear it out. Remember, the console has to be active/open when you do this, else it won't work.

The [ Debug ] section:

In here you will find some mapping that should help you easily come up with your own scripts/options. Please be aware that this section is for debug purposes only (a helper section) and will not be updated if the developers update the game -- and some offsetting changes -- or they change UE4 version. If you end-up relying on it, you will have to manage on your own through the updates.

For Maneater, I've included a bunch of boolean and float values you can play with. For example:
  • [0545] bIgnoreDamageFromSameSpecies
    Identical species do no damage to your shark. Set it to 1.
  • [0546] bIgnoreDamageFromHumans
    Humans do no damage to you, be it from firing weapons at you or hitting you. Set it to 1.
  • [07DD] bCanBreathOutOfWater
    Want not to worry about oxygen while out of water? Set this to 1.
  • [0920] bCanDie
    You won't die when your health bar depletes. Set this to 0.
  • [0AE0] bIsInvisibleToAI
    You're invisible to everyone. This makes any triggered humans attacking you go into 'searching' mode. Set this to 1.
  • [1E78] bFastTravelDisabled
    Haven't tested this, but I assume it's 1 when you're engaged (remember you can't fast travel while someone attacks you). Set this to 0 to regain the ability.
What else you need to know:
  • All of the above will reset once you die or a transition happens (when you see a 'loading' screen). You will have to re-set them manually once you notice they don't work anymore.
Will add more scripts along the way.

How to use some of the ME_CheatManager console commands

Before anything else:
  • Note that I've too tested these out - I am not the game's developer to know by heart what they do - so I DO NOT KNOW WHAT COMMAND X DOES, if it's not listed here. You will have to test shit on your own as well, just like I did, figure it out and share the wealth with the folks on this forum.
  • Some commands may work, have an effect. Some commands may work, but not have an effect. Some command may not work. WHY COMMAND X DOESN'T WORK? In general, because it was nulled out (compiled without the core functionality, therefore it doesn't do anything).
Commands:

Code: Select all

Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:AudioTrigger
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_AbandonVehicle
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_AdjustMaxAcceleration
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_AdjustSwimMoveSpeed
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_AdjustWalkMoveSpeed
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_AdvanceStoryEvent
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_AITargeting
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_AIVision
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_AlertAI
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ApplyNutrientMultiplier
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ApplyTag
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_BountyDisableBountySystem
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_BountyEnableBountySystem
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_BountyEndBounty
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_BountySetInfamyLevel
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_BountyTriggerBoss
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_BountyTriggerBounty
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_BreakBoats
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_CompleteObjective
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_CompleteRegionObjectives
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_DebugGTWaves
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_DemiGod
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_DisableTutorial
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_DiscoverAllObjectives
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_DiscoverObjectives
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_Dismember
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_Eject
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_EnableAIDebuggingStuff
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_EnableTargetLasers
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_FastTravel
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_FindAllObjectives
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ForceReleasePrey
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ForceSaveGame
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_GiveEvolutions
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_GiveNutrients
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_GottaGoFast
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_GrottosUnlock
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_Grow
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_HandleLoadError
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_HideFromAI
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_KillAll
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_KillAnimals
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_KillBoats
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_KillDivers
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_KillHumans
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_KillSchools
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_LogAIManagementStates
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_LogObjectives
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_LogSpawnEntityStates
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_NextBossPhase
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ObjectivesCompleteLandmarkObjectives
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ObjectivesCompletePopControlObjectives
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ObjectivesCompleteTerrorizeObjectives
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ObjectivesCompleteTickedObjectives
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_OnePunch
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_OverrideBoatTurnSound
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_PauseAndSetTOD
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_PlayStoryCinematic
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ProgressObjective
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_RecheckAllAchievements
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ResetObjective
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ResetSpeedCheats
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ScareAI
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetBossPhase
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetCameraArmLength
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetCameraComplex
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetCameraProbeSize
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetCameraZOffset
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetEvolutionCharge
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetKnifingZOffset
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetLevel
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetMaxAcceleration
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetSharkMesh
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetSwimMoveSpeed
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetTOD
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SetWalkMoveSpeed
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ShowStoryCompleteWidget
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SlamDamageEnabled
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_SpawnAI
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_StoryAdvanceTo
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_Suicide
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ToggleAI
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ToggleKnifing
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ToggleTODPause
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_TutorialAutoComplete
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_TutorialNextStep
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_TutorialSkipAhead
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_UnlockAchievement
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Cheat_ValidateEntitlementOwnership
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Debug_DrawProgressBar
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:Debug_DumpAI
Function /Script/Maneater.ME_CheatManager:ToggleCameraAttached
Below there's a list of arguments for some of these functions (I didn't list all, as I didn't find all of them useful). Just so you know why you receive this error when you attempt to run a Function/console command without the proper arguments:

Cheat_AdjustMaxAcceleration -> float MaxAccelerationMultiplier (e.g.: Cheat_AdjustMaxAcceleration 2.0)
Cheat_AdjustSwimMoveSpeed -> float SwimMultiplier (e.g.: Cheat_AdjustSwimMoveSpeed 2.0)
Cheat_AdjustWalkMoveSpeed -> float WalkMultiplier (e.g.: Cheat_AdjustWalkMoveSpeed 2.0)
Cheat_AIVision -> bool bTurnOn (e.g.: Cheat_AIVision 0)
Cheat_AlertAI -> float AlertRadius (e.g.: Cheat_AlertAI 100.0)
Cheat_BountyDisableBountySystem -> no arg
Cheat_BountyEnableBountySystem -> no arg
Cheat_BountyEndBounty -> no arg
Cheat_BountySetInfamyLevel -> int InfamyLevel (e.g.: Cheat_BountySetInfamyLevel 1)
Cheat_BountyTriggerBoss -> int BossIndex (e.g.: Cheat_BountyTriggerBoss 1 -- first boss [?])
Cheat_BountyTriggerBounty -> no arg
Cheat_BreakBoats -> no arg
Cheat_DemiGod -> no arg
Cheat_DiscoverAllObjectives -> no arg
Cheat_FindAllObjectives -> no arg
Cheat_ForceSaveGame -> no arg
Cheat_GiveEvolutions -> int Rarity (e.g.: Cheat_GiveEvolutions 1 -- gives Tier 1 evolutions [?])
Cheat_GiveNutrients -> int Nutrients, bool NutrientType (e.g.: Cheat_GiveNutrients 100 0) [0 - protein (red);1 - fat (yellow);2 - minerals (blue);3 - mutagen (green)]
Cheat_GottaGoFast -> no arg
Cheat_GrottosUnlock -> no arg
Cheat_Grow -> int GrowthChange (e.g.: Cheat_Grow 2)
Cheat_HideFromAI -> no arg
Cheat_KillAll -> no arg
Cheat_KillAnimals -> no arg
Cheat_KillBoats -> no arg
Cheat_KillDivers -> no arg
Cheat_KillHumans -> no arg
Cheat_ScareAI -> no arg
Cheat_SetEvolutionCharge -> float ChargeAmount (e.g.: Cheat_SetEvolutionCharge 2.0)
Cheat_SetLevel -> int Level (e.g.: Cheat_SetLevel 2)
Cheat_SetMaxAcceleration -> float NewMaxAcceleration (e.g.: Cheat_SetMaxAcceleration 100.0)
Cheat_SetSwimMoveSpeed -> float NewSwimSpeed (e.g.: Cheat_SetSwimMoveSpeed 100.0)
Cheat_SetTOD -> float HourOfDay (e.g.: Cheat_SetTOD 11.0 -- sets time of day; experiment with it)
Cheat_SetWalkMoveSpeed -> float NewWalkSpeed (e.g.: Cheat_SetWalkMoveSpeed 100.0)
Cheat_SpawnAI -> string AIName, float SpawnOffset (e.g.: Cheat_SpawnAI "Diver" 1.0 -- just guessing here, I haven't tested it)
Cheat_Suicide -> no arg
Cheat_ToggleAI -> bool bEnableAI (e.g.: Cheat_ToggleAI 0)
Cheat_ToggleTODPause -> no arg (should stop time of day advancement)

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Maneater [Engine:Unreal 4.25]

Post by SunBeam »

Updated #1 posted. Enjoy.

Envy1359
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Maneater [Engine:Unreal 4.25]

Post by Envy1359 »

Hello.

I know this is 2 years old but gotta say, this is a well made table and its features do work. What I am most interested is the AI spawn. I don't think some commands such as "Cheat_SpawnAI" actually works. What I did use is by typing in "summon" in the console command menu after watching someone's Grounded spawning tutorial.

I used "umodel" to look through the game's "Paks" folder and look under "Game > CHR > Humans or Sharks" folders.

If you have the DLC, look through "Game > DLC > CHR > Humans or Sharks" folders.

The "summon" does work if I type in for example "summon ALL_Alligator_BP_C". "_C" is used to help an AI spawn in the game. It spawns to where my shark is at. However, after spawning, the spawned AI doesn't do anything. It sits there idle, I cannot lock-on, but I can outline them with the Sonar, hit them, kill, eat, and get the nutrients. I can't even see the level and health bar of an AI I spawned. I am unsure about how I can spawn any individual humans as they seem to have a lot of split files.

And that's not all. It also depends on what region of the map I'm in. For example, if I am anywhere outside of Fawtick Bayou, I cannot spawn an Alligator, Hunted Alligator, and the Apex Alligator Rosie. But can only spawn them in IF I am in Fawtick Bayou so it's more restricted than it seems. Perhaps certain creatures automatically despawn if you are in a different region?

UPDATE: I can spawn certain creatures if I visit regions where certain creatures do spawn in them. And I can be able to take spawn them anywhere. Like an Alligator in the ocean or a Great White in the swamps. They don't even despawn even if I left them from where I spawned them far away or fast travel. Some parts of spawning in the console resets if you quit or restart the game so I must always visit whatever regions where some creatures exclusively spawn in naturally so the console will re-recognize their spawning locations in a region to work. However for the Apex/Bosses, I can only spawn them in where they spawn in one game session. I cannot spawn them ever again after killing the bosses and restarting the game. I may have to modify the save file to reactivate their quests. Or start a new game to check the objectives in the save file before I would finish them... The AI still won't move when spawned.