I played it first on nes, it fills my summer with joy when I was a child. one of the games that I would use a Japanese dictionary to find out what the hell it's all about.
Made by Cielos
ok, here's a quick table for the game. not much right now, but I'll definitely update it with more stuff. but the updates may be quite slow, as I'll have to use my friend's pc to cheat. fortunately my friend likes the game too, so I may be able to cheat more frequently.
enough said, here are the options:
- updated Undead script, before this update, it would always work on the first character, but it may not work on the other characters sometimes. it should always work on all characters now.
- updated No Job Restriction in Equip Menu script, just correct a line of codes to prevent possible unwanted results.
- added a dropdown list for the Item ID of the Highlighted Item, so that you can swap the item easily. the ID list are from here.
- added a dropdown list for the Characters' Models.
- updated the Status Effect pointer. it was just a byte, which should be separated into 8 bits representing 8 status effects.
- Characters' Model would crashed the game cause of a stupid mistake I made. fixed now.
- added Characters' Model which allows you to change the character's model to any job's appearance.
- turns out Job Lvl Up with Each Battle would level up the Right Hand and Left Hand levels too. updated the description.
- added 2 scripts: Status Change Spells' Behaviour and Job Lvl Up with Each Battle
- added a few pointers: all 4 characters' 5 stats and their base, and both Right Hand and Left Hand Lvl and their experience.
- updated Inf. MP, it works on cast Sight, and should works even if you have zero MP now.
- added a few scripts: One Hit Kill, Inf. Item, No Job Restriction in Magic Menu, No Job Restriction in Equip Menu, and Physical Attack Multiplier.
- add pointers to the whole Bestiary
- updated Undead script, it should works when being "back attack" now.
- added a few scripts: Inf. MP, Inf. Arrow, No Job Adjustment Phase, No Random Battle, Job Lvl Up with 1 Action, and EXP Multiplier.
- add some pointers: all characters' Formation, Status Effect, MP and max MP for all levels, Current Job and Job Adjustment Phase, all jobs' Job Level and Job EXP, Highlighted Item's, and the first 20 slots' Item ID and its Quantity.
- your party would still take damages, but they won't be killed.
One Hit Kill
- need to activate Undead first.
- MP still drops but you won't use them up.
- quantity of usable items won't drop below 2.
- can still be sold out in shops if you sold it all at once.
- ID check is implemented so that it works on usable items only. (won't affect weapons/armors/spells/key items.. etc)
- quantity of equipped arrows won't drop below 10.
- free shopping.
- make the character appears as the job specified no matter what the characters' current job is.
- check [Pointers]>[Characters]>[Character Slot ?]>[Job]>[Job Lvls & EXPs] for different job IDs.
appear as Freelance if the job is Onion Knight
- as title said, need to activate Characters' Model first.
No Job Restriction in Magic Menu
- you can cast any spells you've equipped in the Magic menu when you're not in battle.
- in battle, as long as you can access the Magic menu, you can cast any spells you've equipped.
- e.g., a Knight can cast Thundera
No Job Restriction in Equip Menu
No Job Adjustment Phase
No Random Battle
- you won't have any random battle.
- press Ctrl while moving for an instant battle.
Physical Attack Multiplier
- there's a multiplier for each characters.
- all 4 multipliers default: x1
Status Change Spells' Behaviour
- 2 scripts are presented after this script is activated.
- Always Hit Enemies: status changing spells cast on enemies would always hit; you still can't hit the boss with, e.g., sleep spell though.
- Always Miss Party: status changing spells cast on the party would always miss.
- Status Change Spells include: Shade (Paralysis), Sleep, Confusion, Silence, Blind, Mini, and Toad.
- note that status change by any means other then SPELLS won't be affected by these 2 scripts. e.g., you may still go to sleep if the enemy's physical attack could cause sleep.
Job Lvl Up with 1 Action
- every action would max out the job exp for the current job lvl.
- note that you need to do one action for a character to gain a job lvl.
Job/Both Hands Lvl Up after Each Battle
- all characters' job would level up after each battle, no matter they have done any action during the battle or not.
- the script would level up both hands level after each battle too.
- multiply the exp gained by the specified multiplier.
- note that the onscreen display of the exp gained won't show the multiplied value, as the multiplier is applied when it's being distributed to the individual characters.
- default multiplier: x2
all 4 Characters' Name
- you can actually rename the character here.
- 0 is front, 1 is rear.
- there are 8 status effects you can edit with: Dead, Petrified, Frog, Silence, Mini, Blind, Poisoned, Near Death.
- value 1 means you have that status effects, set the values to 0 to clear the effects.
Right Hand Lvl, and Left Hand Lvl and their EXPs
- they controlled how many hits each hand can do per attack.
HP and max HP
MP and max MP for all levels
current values, and the bases of Strength, Agility, Vitality, Intellect and Mind.
LV. and EXP
Current Job and Job Adjustment Phase
- it seems changing the Current Job would change the job title and appearance only, while the job stats and battle menu won't be changed at all.
all jobs' Job Level and Job EXP
Highlighted Item's, and the first 20 slots' Item ID and their Quantity
- it includes the inventory menu (in battle or not), the weapon list when you are in the equip menu (in battle or not), and the spell list when you are trying to "learn" a spell.
- for the Highlighted Item, changing the Item ID value would bring up a dropdown list of all items, you may easily swap the item by select one. (the item list are from here.)
- check NeoRizer's post for some of the interesting items' Item IDs.
all 226 Bestiary entries' killed counts
- not all entries are named. you'll have to named them yourself as you identify them.
- the addresses are all static, so you don't really need to use pointers actually.
- scripts have AOB scans, should works on your game too.
- scripts tested on RELOADED.
- probably no more updates.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1