Kena: Bridge of Spirits +? (table Update5)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Kena: Bridge of Spirits +? (table Update5)

Post by Cielos »

some misc. scripts for the game.
as I was tracing the codes for the "rot cloud tear", the injection point I want to use is in the function that handling other stuff like health and shield, so... here's a full table for the other stuff I didn't planed to make. have fun~

** after you first hook the table to the game, you may need a few second for CE to load the game's symbols and the extended debug info before you can enable the table and some child scripts. you don't need to wait for all of them to be loaded though, still the waiting time varies depending on your system. **
so, just try to activate the enable script again and again until it's activated~
latest
Kena-Win64-Shipping.CT
+?, table Update 5
(329.83 KiB) Downloaded 1999 times
Update5
- updated the table for the latest EPIC version as of 2022.10.15 (should be patch 2.04). only the "id" check for the walk key script is updated actually, the patch didn't break any other script as far as I know.
- added trials objectives multiplier.
- added the description for analogue movement simulation, which is in the table for a while now, I just forgot to mention it.

Update4
- updated the table for the latest EPIC version as of 2022.10.03 (should be patch 2.03).
- added max shield v2
- added trials timer control

Update3.3
- updated the filter for the directional input and mouse input, walk key and mouse move multiplier should work on patch 1.11 now.
- added one more filter to inf. arrow/bomb, the "random" crash caused by this script should be fixed now.
Update3.2
- updated the filter for the directional input and mouse input, walk key and mouse move multiplier should work on the latest patch now.
Update3.1
- updated inf. arrows, fix a bug that could crash the game because of a wrong conditional jmp.
- updated walk key, added sleep() to reduce CPU usage.
Update3
- added some skills soft unlock

Update2
- added undead, max shield, max rot cloud tear, and ignore courage.
- updated inf. arrows to inf. arrow / bomb
- changed script name ignore spirit to ignore karma
Update1
- added inf. arrows and inf. focus
undead
- health still decrease when hurt but you won't die.

max shield v2
- shield can still be broken but you can activate it again immediately. if you don't care missing the shield-breaking animation, just use v1 instead.

max shield v1
- shield stays max always.

max rot cloud tear
- the water dragon thingy lifespan would stay at its max always.

inf. arrow / bomb
- activated shooting/throwing related script first.
- amount of arrow/bomb still drop when you shoot/throw until they reach 1.

inf. focus
- activated shooting/throwing related script first.
- allows you to re-fill the focus bar by pressing the focus button/key again during focus.
- allows you to use focus again even when it's still re-charging.
- may stop working occasionally in the trials, seems no problem in all other scenarios for me.

ignore courage
- the rots' actions won't be hindered during battle, you can call on them anytime you want.

ignore karma
- allows you to upgrade with zero karma.
- karma still decreases when you upgrade until it reaches zero.
- as the game's "sufficient karma for upgrade check" is performed when you access the map menu and/or access the upgrade menu, the script should be activated before you access either of these 2 menus for it to work properly.

trials timer control
- timer in trials will stop counting when it reaches the specified threshold.
- threshold is in seconds, can be changed by editing the value.
- threshold default: <=50 (secs).

trials objectives multiplier
- for example, each target you destroyed in shooting trials would be multiped by 50.
- multiplier can only be changed by editing the script, line 3.

walk key
- hold the specified key to walk. default: CapsLock

analogue movement simulation
- makes the turning looks more natural.
- may hinder your battle experience a bit, as the script would make the turning less responsive.

mouse move multiplier
- OUTDATED. don't use. the game's setting should have it all cover now.

get currency
- access map or store after the script is activated.

some skills soft unlock
- allows you to use some skills without the need to learn the skill or obtain the corresponding item first.
- known affecting skills are Rot Hammer, Air Slam, and Shield Dash.
- may works on the the rot arrow and rot bomb too, don't care~.
- I was tracking the Shield Dash so that I can use it on a new game right away without the need to play through almost the whole game before I can use it again, so I don't really care about the other skills..
- ANYWAY, you can still learn the skills or obtain the items normally with this script, it just allows you to use some skills earlier.
- ALSO, I didn't try to dash through the purple gate before the game's plot let me, I advice against trying this. you've been warned~ if you want to try, save first, and remember to tell me the result~
backups
Kena-Win64-Shipping.CT
+12, table Update4
(324.9 KiB) Downloaded 1070 times
Kena-Win64-Shipping.CT
+11, table Update3.3
(298.55 KiB) Downloaded 1466 times
Kena-Win64-Shipping.CT
+11, table Update3.2
(299.21 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
Kena-Win64-Shipping.CT
+11, table Update3.1
(298.25 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
Kena-Win64-Shipping.CT
+11, table Update3
(299.21 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
Kena-Win64-Shipping.CT
+10, table Update2
(285.59 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
Kena-Win64-Shipping.CT
+6, table Update1
(155.5 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Kena-Win64-Shipping.CT
+4
(145.05 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Cielos on Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:42 am, edited 9 times in total.

kaka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Kena: Bridge of Spirits +4

Post by kaka »

so far, all that annoys the fuck out of me are the timed challenges, ie "kill X amount of enemies in Y amount of time". i hope there's a cheat for that lol.
iirc the last time i played this type of challenges on a non race type game was in PS2 in jak and daxter games. lol, i dont think ive played this type of shit since. its just so tedious and sometimes luck based, especially when you cant really upgrade weapons or no aoe big dmg skills lol

Bigfoot76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bigfoot76 »

yeah a damage multiplier would be nice or instakill

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kaka wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:20 am
so far, all that annoys the fuck out of me are the timed challenges, ie "kill X amount of enemies in Y amount of time". i hope there's a cheat for that lol.
iirc the last time i played this type of challenges on a non race type game was in PS2 in jak and daxter games. lol, i dont think ive played this type of shit since. its just so tedious and sometimes luck based, especially when you cant really upgrade weapons or no aoe big dmg skills lol
In my opinion, the challenges give you +30s extra. If some challenge is tricky, come back later to it when you've upgraded your shit :) That simple. Also make use of the skills you've learned (e.g.: entangle an enemy with Rot, then use R key with the spirit arrow to kill multiple enemies in 1 blow -- of course, here you'll whine you're not fast enough to get the right combos, you're frustrated pressing 381268 keys and so on.. so either practice or maybe the game's not for you, hence the need to cheat it out and be done with it; either way, I get it, just speaking up my mind).

I've not had any timed challenge that I couldn't finish 10s before timer expired. From first try. Am playing on Adventure setting, as I find it stupid for this kind of game to go for Expert mode from first try, as you'd not focus on the story, but on mindless RPG combat.. which the game isn't really designed for. Again, my personal opinion; don't have to take it personally or think I got something against you..

Game's thought not to let you get everything easily, cuz then you'd bitch "game is too ez" :|

EDIT: The challenge timer value is processed in UnrealScript bytecode. To find it scan as FLOAT, "value between" what you see on your screen, below it and above it. Example - say timer is 00:55. Press Esc key to pause, go in CE and scan like this:

55 is between 53 and 58. The reason you scan for a "between" value is the timer isn't a ROUND value. It's something like 55.6755, depending when you pause the game. So if you scan for a direct float of 55, you might miss it.

Repeat the process above, letting the timer decrease and either scan for new "between" values or Has Decreased. Repeat till several addresses are left (10 or so). Then you'll spot 2 of them hold your timer. One is the visual copy, the other is the real one you want to "freeze". Debugging it shows this:

What I know from my UE4 experience is that the FLOAT value of our timer is passed on by UnrealScript through memcpy from the ScriptStack to some allocated memory address (in my case, 1C25D8C39CC address). Oh yes, don't bother using my addresses, they will be different for you. Follow the directions above.

If I now set a conditional breakpoint on that memcpy spot..

Code: Select all

VCRUNTIME140.memcpy+11C - 89 08                 - mov [rax],ecx
..so that it breaks only when a write occurs to my 1C25D8C39CC address.. then back-trace from it (exit through the RET), I see this:

Like I said, UnrealScript. How do I know? Google for UObject::execLocalVariable -> [Link]. Another dead giveaway, if you don't trust my judgment, would be to scroll the stack and you will see a few lines down ProcessLocalScriptFunction :)

If you wanna know why is it that can I see function names, it's because the Epic Store version comes with a 900 MB .pdb file (debug symbols): Kena-Win64-Shipping.pdb.

What I don't get is why cheat table makers aren't making use of the information in this file to build a shit ton of options T_T. Guess not everyone knows what to do with it:

(Yes, it will take a while to load 900 MB of data in memory. Just be patient.)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:32 am
[...]Am playing on Adventure setting, as I find it stupid for this kind of game to go for Expert mode from first try, as you'd not focus on the story, but on mindless RPG combat.. [...]
am playing on Story mode... :oops: no need to cheat to make the game easier in anyway, rather just some small tweak for my liking..
half the time I played today I'm just walking slowly and enjoy the scenery~ other than nitpicking the walking animation on stairs are still kinda floaty, and not enough interaction with the Rots, I quite enjoy the game so far, especially the art style.
now, time to sleep...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Kena: Bridge of Spirits +6

Post by SunBeam »

^ Yeah, meant Story mode, my bad :) Same here, am just enjoying the game, nothing that challenging so far that I couldn't pull off.

AlvinC
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by AlvinC »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:32 am
What I don't get is why cheat table makers aren't making use of the information in this file to build a shit ton of options T_T. Guess not everyone knows what to do with it:

I did try those in cheat manager with console unlocker but none of them were working so i gave up and manually find cheat like health/etc by reversing it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

A console command is the equivalent of an Unreal Object called UFunction. The reasons a command typed in the console throws an error: a) they really don't exist; b) if they do exist, then they're not executable. By default, when a Shipping build is compiled, they're set to read-only. Fortunately, there's a flag called UFUNC_Exec with value 0x200. This can be flipped in the respective command/UFunction's memory block so it allows execution.

Now.. I too have tested most of them and they work, in the sense that they do execute. However, some of them are null stubs (don't do anything), some of them have the effect undone (e.g.: GiveCurrency 10 will give you 10 Courage, but it's subtracted immediately, so you end-up with the original amount) and some actually do something :) Then there's also a matter of the effect. Let's take WarpAnywhere command: it runs, it sets a flag somewhere, but that flag is nowhere checked in the actual code. So even if set, if not used, it's useless.

There you have it, all the possible outcomes of using commands in the console in this game (or any game).

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

Hello I have a question, is there an easy way to unlock all perks that are not visible?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Meanwhile..

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:46 pm
Meanwhile..

very strong performance, the only question is how to make it work :|

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Will release my table in a bit :P

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

@SunBeam thanks for your efforts :)

AlvinC
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by AlvinC »

Bigfoot76 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:18 am
yeah a damage multiplier would be nice or instakill
Use search button next time, i released it like 24 hours ago.
Djossi09 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:31 pm
Hello I have a question, is there an easy way to unlock all perks that are not visible?
I added it, its not perfect though.

Link to my table: viewtopic.php?p=212333#p212333
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:46 pm
Meanwhile..

what happened to "the game deserves to be played for what it is, without cheats."? XD

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

AlvinC wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:33 pm
what happened to "the game deserves to be played for what it is, without cheats."? XD
Oh.. forgot to mention. The features in that menu that may spoil the game don't really work (null stubs) :D :D So am still true to my word. Also.. even though I am creating something for this game, I'm still playing my current run legit. I rarely find games that I can enjoy without ever considering I'd want to speed up something, not grind, etc. This is one of them and really well executed: visuals, music, acting, story. Like I said, I see it a candidate for "game of the year".