Asphalt 8 Airborne ( 5.9.0n ) 50 Hacks

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
badcheatengineuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Asphalt 8 Airborne ( 5.9.0n ) 50 Hacks

Post by badcheatengineuser »

Neilson wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:00 pm
badcheatengineuser wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:30 am
The Money Mod was working earlier but now when I try it it says "Error in line 14: The bytes at "Asphalt8.exe" + EFAC0 are not what was expected. Please help.
money mod workin fine here

checked after you posted

accounts used on new update are not login in on 5.9.0 version dont think you can update on 1 pc and leave old version on another it wont work

good thing i haz many accounts to test all that
Oh I was wondering whether my getting banned like yesterday would have interfered (I deleted the web credential and re-installed to bypass it). Thanks will try again today.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

badcheatengineuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Tried again just now, still isn't working, same error.

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:01 am
Tried again just now, still isn't working, same error.
when you get banned delete all credentials right and left side and then do reset from settings aps

you must use wpd software to not have A8 updated if it updated you need new table

on my side with multiple accounts money mod works fine

to check if your account is under suspision of cheatins minimize it if it closes you need to new account dont spend any money on account that closes when minimnized it wont be long before its banned

what i do iz leave those closing accounts alone and then after new update i make new game and log in and link my closing account info with new game most times that fixes it and doesnt close anymore

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

what if you only haz one account and wanted to try new cheats on tle or just wanted to be safe while cheatings

log account to windows use 2 pcs open game with same account on both pcs cheat on one

if you messed up and are now in CB but dont want to get banned close game on that pc now wait 1 minute and close it on second pc open game on second pc and use pc data not cloud data the option on the right side

now on pc you were cheatings open game and chose cloud data now you have tle without any cheatings data in it mark your time example 9 pm wait 24 hrs then 3 hours more to be safe now play again and your out of CB without any harm of being banned for cheating multiple times because you deleted the cheating data

if nothing happened and didnt get CB close second pc first then the pc were you cheated that way you keep your progress safe and rewards

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

i started new game few days ago while waiting to get out of cb for using boosters on mp

millions of fucs are gone regular rewards are still worky i bought the 2 s class free cars and the 2 class a free cars and all the credits cars

i bought the 4.99 storage to buy the 4.99 yellow cards bundle and upgrade the s class car to level 3

i made 1st master 1st on classic and 3% tle rewards in less than 12 hours playing i got many cards use gauntlet for the 4 cards dont matter what position you in you could lose all races you still getting the cards

convert blue cards to green you only need 15 cars to win everything in game and you already haz the s car and the a class covered all you need is class D and C cars and the 1 B car then at the very end the other B class car that you might get in a festival since it iz 1680s car

if you spend around 40 or 50 dollars you get enough vip to have atom and 220 cards but you dont have to spend it the same day

without upgrading the s car you can use any of the A cars to play master mp and get elite rewards but on tle you only get 11 cards not the 19

use the mp store to buy more cards the b class cars are both tokens cars so save about 8500 tokens for both

if you slow poke driver dont worry game pairs by time not speed the game knows the speed of your car and haz two groups for each car one for slow pokes and one for skilled drivers thats why you try credits cars and win because you get into the slow poke groups and sumtimes if no slow pokes racing you get the skilled drivers group and finish last

VERY IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO KNOW THE SPEED OF YOUR CARS AT LEAST 1
EACH ACCOUNT HAZ DIFERENT LAP TIMES FOR SAME CARS SUM ARE VERY FAST SUM ARE SLOOOOW
THATS WHY I HAZ MANY ACCOUNTS SAME PC SAME SETTINGS SAME CAR ITS GONNA BE FASTER IN 1 ACCOUNT THAN ANOTHER

I USE THE FAST ACCOUNTS TO PLAY AND THE SLOOOOW TO TEST CHIT OUT AND DONT SPEND MONEY ON THOSE
THATS WHY I USE NEVADA AS TEST FOR LAP TIMES

EXAMPLE 1390 BIOME SHOULD MAKE EXTREMELY LOW 1.16s LAP TIME AND 1372 AND 1390 WILL BEAT ATOMS JUST BY CREDITS WITHOUT CARDS
BUT BEWARE IZ ONLY FOR EXPERT DRIVERS BIOME IS NOT FOR NIUBYS

IF YOU KNOW LAP TIMES YOU CAN COMPARE AND SEE IF YOUR ACCOUNT DESERVES MONEY SPENT ON IT OR JUST GO WITH NEW ONE INSTEAD FOR FASTER CARS

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

there are 2 credits cars at max only capable of 1.13 times same as max pro 1410 with millions of fucs spent on them thats one of the perks of knowing times for each car the 1452 corvette does 1.15 times iz not that one

before the race starts i know im gonna win just by the cars others are racing

i been known to beat 1139 max pro cheating bikes with my 1090 cady and 1048 max pro audis with my 992 dart

the secret to beat faster cars "the shortest path between two points is a straight line" youll be amazed by how many racers dont know the fastest way

try Utuvs to find shortcuts for each track and find your own ways to make faster lap time in solo race

i haz years playing A8 for at least 15 hours a day and i dont put OG in my name like many niubys do im the only OG everybody else came years later than me im banned from every oficial A8 forum as soon as i put my name xxxxx i get booted hahahahahaahaa even on discord i only lasted like 15 minutes

i guess they dont like mexicans being better than them or beating them in all races

few hours ago i put asphalt89 to shame with my 1137 using only 1 booster against his triple boosted 1141 trezor by 15 seconds but he never shows those videos he only uses the ones were he wins hahaha
Last edited by Neilson on Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

DJ Josette A8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJ Josette A8 »

Hey, new update called 5.9.1a, thank you !

badcheatengineuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Still not working. Same error. Tried uninstalling and re-installing, resetting and making a new account. Please help. Error same as above, ""Error in line 14: The bytes at "Asphalt8.exe" + EFAC0 are not what was expected."

DJ Josette A8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJ Josette A8 »

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:05 am
Still not working. Same error. Tried uninstalling and re-installing, resetting and making a new account. Please help. Error same as above, ""Error in line 14: The bytes at "Asphalt8.exe" + EFAC0 are not what was expected."
THE GAME GOT UPDATED THAT'S WHY YOUR 5.9.0N TRAINER NO LONGER WORKS ON THE 5.9.1A VERSION 🤦‍♀️

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

we need new table for 5.9.1a update

i was forced to update my pc many things were not worky till i updated i still dont have bluetooth

now im forced to play unboosted with no cheats and many will know my secret = i dont need to cheat to win any race with cheats i just garantee my win

DJ Josette A8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJ Josette A8 »

I hope it won't take 2 weeks like the previous update

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

DJ Josette A8 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:38 pm
I hope it won't take 2 weeks like the previous update
here is what the guy doing the tables sez=== "it's not easy to cheat dude it takes at least a week"

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

update it seems its the same guy doing da tables the one doing them forevers and selling the A9 cheats

he speaks spanish and sez he worky on new update table since yesterday

DJ Josette A8
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJ Josette A8 »

If we get the table in 2023 it'll be a bit late

Neilson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Neilson »

i thinks he is waiting till new update to make new table and thats why he said 2 weeks

he could have made a 7 to 10 hacks table if he wanted to make it soon