Teamfight Manager v1.2.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cremuzz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Teamfight Manager v1.2.2

Post by cremuzz »

Here's a simple table for Teamfight Manager ..

Options :
  • Massive training points
  • Gold
Details :
  • Gold : After activate this script , go to Team > Recruitment > Search Local Talent and try to search a player and Gold change to 50 million
  • Massive training points : After activate this script , go to Team > Training and try to increase ATK (for example) , after increase ATK your training point go to massive number (but you maybe wondering why the attack attributes not increase at all , don't worry) after increase ATK go pass/proceed Recruitment Period 1 time . go back to Team > Training and look your character ATK , it increase 5000 - 8000 (if i'm not mistaken) . after ATK gain now reset your training . the training points back to normal but the ATK on your character still stay at 5000 - 8000 .. if you make it stay on massive number and proceed more than 5 battle or recruitment period , your character attributes go to negative number
Teamfight Manager v1.2.2 (Training Points and Gold).CT
Version : v1.2.2
CE : 7.3
(5.21 KiB) Downloaded 2774 times
:!: please use latest Cheat Engine (i've used CT 7.3)

:arrow: sorry if there is a wrong words , i typed with help Google Translate :D
God Bless You :) :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Teamfight Manager v1.2.2

Post by Griffihn »

cremuzz, thanks for giving the entire structure for your scripting points. i kinda suck at making scripts but the full description made it idiot proof for me. i've updated the training points for 1.4.4 (took a few tries to find the proper address since there are 6 matching points). tried to do the same with the money script but i can't find the structure you've used and after going through the only 3 valid points for the array of bytes you've used, i gave up. finding money is quite easy though. it's a 4 byte and you can get it within 2 days since you can now make passive money by streaming.
if you find something wrong with what i did, let me know and i'll give it another whirl.

hope this helps

EDIT: sorry, my bad, didn't realize the address became dynamic instead of remaining static. re-download the table, please. it's now an aob so it should find the right address. i have it set to 1 mil points (which equals about 400 points in a stat) but if you want to change the value, open the script and change the number after (int).
i'm not going to make a pointer for this since that would be kind of dumb. not sure how the game calculates skills take this into account: 1 mil training points equals about 400 points in a skill, 1.2 mil equals about 320 points.
Attachments
Teamfight Manager v1.4.4 (Training Points aob).CT
(2.62 KiB) Downloaded 1604 times

superqboi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by superqboi »

when I activate your table my training points go into the negatives. I've changed the value after INT to 10 and it still gave me negative points for my training.

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

superqboi wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:54 am
when I activate your table my training points go into the negatives. I've changed the value after INT to 10 and it still gave me negative points for my training.
it's supposed to. you only have 8 max training points for each character but you add 1 mil (i think is what i set it to) so of course it shows as you having a negative number of training points left.

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

can someone update this table, gold and left/right score editor would be enough.
Thanks.

RainLeaf123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RainLeaf123 »

Why I can't active the script?