Aragami 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
naky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Aragami 2

Post by naky »

BeeBoiii wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:36 pm
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:16 pm
BeeBoiii wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:01 pm
can i get a hand with this? every time i do it my game crashes. im not good with cheat engine...
Go to the mono tab at the top of CE and enable mono. Then select dissect mono. After that hit the search tab then find. Search for "GetAbilityPointCost". Once it finds it, right click it and select JIT. Then right click the highlighted code and choose to replace with code that does nothing.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU, THANK YOU!!!

(ps, any chance you can teach me how to do that with money?)
With money it is easier, since you need to find using 4bytes, once you got only address - use right click and "check what writes to this address". I usually go with that with less executions and just replace code similar way. How to do that is good way to learn some asm/lua as I did myself. ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

naky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naky »

rohan1193 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:25 pm
naky wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:27 pm
rohan1193 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:54 pm

Hey could you please explain it in a bit more detail to a noob? I just did a 4 byte search for available points by constantly spending and resetting my ability points. After I scanned and found the address, I edited and froze the value of available points. The issue is it didn't freeze or change the value and instead, it just kept getting spent like normal
In short, attach, activate mono features, search for: GetAbilityPointCost, Jit it and replace as AlvinC wrote ;)
Modifying the value crashed the game, as I'm guessing I did something wrong. But replacing code to do nothing is what worked for me. It gave me 46,500 ability points for some reason. I bought all skills, then restored the original code for safety. Thanks for your help.
Happend to me twice, but third time I did it before talking with upgrading npc and worked fine. Not sure why :shock:

BeeBoiii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeeBoiii »

naky wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:49 pm
BeeBoiii wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:

Go to the mono tab at the top of CE and enable mono. Then select dissect mono. After that hit the search tab then find. Search for "GetAbilityPointCost". Once it finds it, right click it and select JIT. Then right click the highlighted code and choose to replace with code that does nothing.

With money it is easier, since you need to find using 4bytes, once you got only address - use right click and "check what writes to this address". I usually go with that with less executions and just replace code similar way. How to do that is good way to learn some asm/lua as I did myself. ;)
Do you know what the hex address is for money? there seems to be thousands, and i dont know how to search for it.

BeeBoiii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeeBoiii »

naky wrote:
BeeBoiii wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:

Do you happen to know what the hex code is? i cant seem to find it and theres thousands of hexes

BeeBoiii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeeBoiii »

BeeBoiii wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:55 pm
naky wrote:
BeeBoiii wrote:

Do you happen to know what the hex code is? i cant seem to find it and theres thousands of hexes
nvm got it!!! HEX ADDRESS FOR MONEY IS 13AF197C030!!!

jacksondis
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jacksondis »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
BeeBoiii wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:01 pm
can i get a hand with this? every time i do it my game crashes. im not good with cheat engine...
in windows store version its loading forever when im hit find and nothing happens

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

jacksondis wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:58 pm
in windows store version its loading forever when im hit find and nothing happens
It can take a bit. It will find it in the window behind the search box. It usually freezes up while it searches and then unfreezes when it finds it. You may have to click the arrow and expand the list to see it first.

jacksondis
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jacksondis »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:01 pm
jacksondis wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:58 pm
It can take a bit. It will find it in the window behind the search box. It usually freezes up while it searches and then unfreezes when it finds it. You may have to click the arrow and expand the list to see it first.
i just restart my pc and works ty btw mate!

AlvinC
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by AlvinC »

Add 5 new cheats:
- Invisible Mode
- Ability No Cooldown
- Inf. Ability Points
- Inf. Money
- Inf. Jump

Link: download/file.php?id=35535

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Awesome work! Couple of small requests if possible... infinite air dash and increased teleport range. Thanks a lot :)

gelfer1979
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gelfer1979 »

added Unlimited tries to cheat table. Whats you done in mission - done. Death dont reset it. Address 242683A25C4 type of BYTE must always set to 0!!!

gelfer1979
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gelfer1979 »

AlvinC wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:46 am
Add 5 new cheats:
- Invisible Mode
- Ability No Cooldown
- Inf. Ability Points
- Inf. Money
- Inf. Jump

Link: download/file.php?id=35535
Please, add it to cheat table!
added Unlimited tries to cheat table. Whats you done in mission - done. Death dont reset it. Address 242683A25C4 type of BYTE must always set to 0!!!

AlvinC
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by AlvinC »

Add 1 new cheat as requested:
- Inf. Air Dash

Link: download/file.php?id=35574
KS212 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:28 am
Awesome work! Couple of small requests if possible... infinite air dash and increased teleport range. Thanks a lot :)
No luck with teleport range, sorry. Ask other table makers who more experienced.
gelfer1979 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:07 am
The address you posted is not static, it will not work for me and others. Try make a pointer or script; Search for tutorials here or on youtube.

naky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naky »

AlvinC wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:06 pm
- Inf. Air Dash

KS212 wrote:
No luck with teleport range, sorry. Ask other table makers who more experienced.
gelfer1979 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:07 am
The address you posted is not static, it will not work for me and others. Try make a pointer or script; Search for tutorials here or on youtube.
Idk if I'm only one but for me Ability cooldown and invisible mode do not works. AOB cannot find that part of code. Double jump activates but nothing changes in mechanic - cannot get unlimited double jumps.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

AlvinC wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:06 pm
- Inf. Air Dash

KS212 wrote:
All good, thanks for inf air dash, that's already enough :)