Aragami 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Aragami 2

Post by bluepanda »

Would be neat having an energy-/stamina-pointer.
Handles sprinting, shadow dashing, clinging/teleporting (whatever you wanna call that), and so on.
Float, 150 (as a starter, which becomes obsolete after leaving a mission or open area/town).

Probably people are also going to ask for invincibility, infinite items and so on (not my desire, tho).

(No clue what happened, but this should have been added to the request-area on this forum, not release. please move it over <3)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

naky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Aragami 2

Post by naky »

For starters only energy. Should be working everywhere - need to progress further to check. I'll try to get some more from mono but I guess more experienced ones will do this faster ;) (WinGDK version, GamePass)
Attachments
Aragami2.CT
Version 2 - energy + max hp
(4.83 KiB) Downloaded 1241 times
Aragami2.CT
Version 1 - only energy
(2.67 KiB) Downloaded 220 times

KnifeCleaner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KnifeCleaner »

naky wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:21 pm
For starters only energy. Should be working everywhere - need to progress further to check. I'll try to get some more from mono but I guess more experienced ones will do this faster ;) (WinGDK version, GamePass)
Many thanks mate! and it also works for the steam version aswell :)

Update: I tested it, and it seems when I have unlimited energy so does enemy have unlimited energy too. Just letting you know that.

naky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naky »

KnifeCleaner wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:23 pm
naky wrote:

Update: I tested it, and it seems when I have unlimited energy so does enemy have unlimited energy too. Just letting you know that.
Ugh :? - I guess some check would be needed, too much for me (for now). I hope someone better than me with that will get this done properly. :ph34r:

AlvinC
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by AlvinC »

KnifeCleaner wrote:
naky wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:22 pm
Ugh :? - I guess some check would be needed, too much for me (for now). I hope someone better than me with that will get this done properly. :ph34r:
Fix:

Code: Select all

newmem:
  cmp [rbx+1E0],1
  jne code
  mov [rbx+000000B8],(float)150
  jmp return
edit: add new scripts to naky's table.
tip: turn on both "enemy low stamina" and "enemy low health" for easy kill.

Update 2:
- Invisible Mode
- Ability No Cooldown
- Inf. Ability Points
- Inf. Money
- Inf. Jump

Update 3:
- Inf. Air Dash (as requested)
Attachments
Aragami2 (update 3).CT
new table.
(24.44 KiB) Downloaded 1122 times
Aragami2 (update 2).CT
old table.
(22.1 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
Aragami2.CT
old table.
(10.46 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Last edited by AlvinC on Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

KnifeCleaner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KnifeCleaner »

naky wrote:
KnifeCleaner wrote:
naky wrote:

You are very good at this, buddy. You just needed some fixes, that's all. Thanks for creating the trainer, we really do appreciate it mate! :D

KnifeCleaner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KnifeCleaner »

AlvinC wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
KnifeCleaner wrote:
naky wrote:
Fix:

Code: Select all

newmem:
  cmp [rbx+1E0],1
  jne code
  mov [rbx+000000B8],(float)150
  jmp return
edit: add new scripts to nake's table.
tip: turn on both "enemy low stamina" and "enemy low health" for easy kill.
Just tested it, and the "enemy low stamina" and "enemy low health" works very well, many thanks mate! :)

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Has anyone messed around with skill points yet? It may be a simple search, I just don't have enough stored up to try yet.

AlvinC
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by AlvinC »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:46 pm
Has anyone messed around with skill points yet? It may be a simple search, I just don't have enough stored up to try yet.
Search for AbilityPointCost and nop the bytes or modify it to mov [rsp+08],#999.

rohan1193
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rohan1193 »

AlvinC wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:50 pm
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Search for AbilityPointCost and nop the bytes or modify it to mov [rsp+08],#999.

Hey could you please explain it in a bit more detail to a noob? I just did a 4 byte search for available points by constantly spending and resetting my ability points. After I scanned and found the address, I edited and froze the value of available points. The issue is it didn't freeze or change the value and instead, it just kept getting spent like normal

naky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naky »

rohan1193 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:54 pm
AlvinC wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:

Hey could you please explain it in a bit more detail to a noob? I just did a 4 byte search for available points by constantly spending and resetting my ability points. After I scanned and found the address, I edited and froze the value of available points. The issue is it didn't freeze or change the value and instead, it just kept getting spent like normal
In short, attach, activate mono features, search for: GetAbilityPointCost, Jit it and replace as AlvinC wrote ;)

BeeBoiii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeeBoiii »

naky wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:27 pm
rohan1193 wrote:
AlvinC wrote:

In short, attach, activate mono features, search for: GetAbilityPointCost, Jit it and replace as AlvinC wrote ;)
can i get a hand with this? every time i do it my game crashes. im not good with cheat engine...

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

BeeBoiii wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:01 pm
can i get a hand with this? every time i do it my game crashes. im not good with cheat engine...
Go to the mono tab at the top of CE and enable mono. Then select dissect mono. After that hit the search tab then find. Search for "GetAbilityPointCost". Once it finds it, right click it and select JIT. Then right click the highlighted code and choose to replace with code that does nothing.

rohan1193
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rohan1193 »

naky wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:27 pm
rohan1193 wrote:
AlvinC wrote:

Modifying the value crashed the game, as I'm guessing I did something wrong. But replacing code to do nothing is what worked for me. It gave me 46,500 ability points for some reason. I bought all skills, then restored the original code for safety. Thanks for your help.

BeeBoiii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BeeBoiii »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:16 pm
BeeBoiii wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:01 pm
Go to the mono tab at the top of CE and enable mono. Then select dissect mono. After that hit the search tab then find. Search for "GetAbilityPointCost". Once it finds it, right click it and select JIT. Then right click the highlighted code and choose to replace with code that does nothing.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU, THANK YOU!!!

(ps, any chance you can teach me how to do that with money?)