Aragami 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlvinC
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Aragami 2

Post by AlvinC »

naky wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:52 am
Idk if I'm only one but for me Ability cooldown and invisible mode do not works. AOB cannot find that part of code. Double jump activates but nothing changes in mechanic - cannot get unlimited double jumps.
Since you know how to make table with script.

For ability cooldown: turn on mono and search for LinceWorks.ActiveAbilityBase.get_CooldownPercentage (ctrl + g in memory view) then the first top of:
movss xmm6,[rcx+000000E8]
modify it to
mov [rcx+000000E8],(float)0
Invisible mode: search for LinceWorks.DetectionEvent.get_AwarenessState and modify this opcode:
je GameAssembly.dll+49AEB5
to
jne GameAssembly.dll+49AEB5
As for inf+ jump, after turn on the script you must freeze 2nd address when it shows "on" and spam spacebar/jump key:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

naky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naky »

AlvinC wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:59 am
naky wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:52 am
Idk if I'm only one but for me Ability cooldown and invisible mode do not works. AOB cannot find that part of code. Double jump activates but nothing changes in mechanic - cannot get unlimited double jumps.
Since you know how to make table with script.

For ability cooldown: turn on mono and search for LinceWorks.ActiveAbilityBase.get_CooldownPercentage (ctrl + g in memory view) then the first top of:
movss xmm6,[rcx+000000E8]
modify it to
mov [rcx+000000E8],(float)0
Invisible mode: search for LinceWorks.DetectionEvent.get_AwarenessState and modify this opcode:
je GameAssembly.dll+49AEB5
to
jne GameAssembly.dll+49AEB5
As for inf+ jump, after turn on the script you must freeze 2nd address when it shows "on" and spam spacebar/jump key:

For Cooldown my aobscan can get with aobscanmodule(INJECT,GameAssembly.dll,F3 0F 10 B1 E8 00 00 00 33 C9 E8 F3) looks like last bytes are different.
For invis also got different bytes aobscanmodule(INJECT,GameAssembly.dll,74 08 8B 40 20 48 83 C4 28 C3 E8 D6)

naky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by naky »

Added max exp after mission - and added v2 for invis and abilities

Btw. Thanks AlvinC for awesome tips :D
Attachments
Aragami2 (update 4).CT
(31.19 KiB) Downloaded 383 times

H4plo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by H4plo »

Any chance of an updated table for the recent versions?

I was looking at invisibility in the most recent GamePass version 1.0.28069.0, and found this:

Code: Select all

LinceWorks.DetectionEvent.get_AwarenessState - 48 83 EC 28           - sub rsp,28 { 40 }
GameAssembly.dll+5B80D4                      - 48 8B 41 18           - mov rax,[rcx+18]
GameAssembly.dll+5B80D8                      - 48 85 C0              - test rax,rax
GameAssembly.dll+5B80DB                      - 74 08                 - je GameAssembly.dll+5B80E5
GameAssembly.dll+5B80DD                      - 8B 40 20              - mov eax,[rax+20]
GameAssembly.dll+5B80E0                      - 48 83 C4 28           - add rsp,28 { 40 }
GameAssembly.dll+5B80E4                      - C3                    - ret 
GameAssembly.dll+5B80E5                      - E8 C605CBFF           - call GameAssembly.dll+2686B0
But from what I can see this is either unused, or I'm missing something really obvious (probably the latter, as this is the first time I'm dabbling in Cheat Engine).

When I replace the "je" with "jne", or even replace the instructions with junk, the game continues normally. This is Cheat Engine 101...when I assemble an instruction, does Cheat Engine do it in the cache or the physical memory? Do I need to somehow invalidate/flush the instruction cache afterwards?

Darknssfalls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darknssfalls »

naky wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:13 pm
Added max exp after mission - and added v2 for invis and abilities

Btw. Thanks AlvinC for awesome tips :D
Hi! Thank you for your work.

I activated Inf Ability Points, Dash and No Cooldown, bought every skill played sometime and quit the game. Now, every time I load the game, the character sits above the ground, like falling all the time, I can't jump and some options are messed up like I can't actvate the skill wheel to choose them.

I'va tried to enable/disable everything (seems something like Inf Jump would do if "failed") but everything seems to work but my character stays levitating and can't play. Any ideas?

EDIT: I'm on 1.0.27.606 and I've noticed that while levitating, there's a green icon appearing above the health bar (something like when you fall to water and reset the location).

cbbwithname
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Aragami 2 Cheat Table 23/12/21 (Ver. 1.0.28649.0)

Post by cbbwithname »

hi, I made a cheat table.
use it however you like.
you might find some features you'll enjoy :)
Aragami2.CT
(781.68 KiB) Downloaded 437 times

deltasingh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deltasingh »

Is there any table to unlock items? There are so many lol

A basic table to at least get the armours would be useful

mick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mick »

The tables need to be updated Please due to the new update today.