Diablo Hellfire 1.02

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Diablo Hellfire 1.02

Post by gibberishh »

Cheats for Diablo Hellfire 1.02. It might work on 1.01 and other versions, but I can't say for sure.

Please go through the following before posting any bugs/questions:
If the game isn't already running, the table will attempt to run Hellfire.exe from the same folder as the table.
Editing/changing cheats in gray either won't have the desired effect, or won't have a lasting effect. Use the associated script to boost the stat. Stats in black can be directly edited, as long as your class and the game allow the value you input.
Many stat cheats will let you modify the amount of that stat to be added. Default values for all such amounts will create a very powerful character, but you can change them up or down.

After any stat/item change, you have to move something in your inventory for all changes to be applied. If you do not do this, the cheats will not be applied to your character. Changes to game mechanics (e.g., Godmode, Infinite Mana) will be applied automatically.

Many new cheats have been added and the table has been rearranged. The order below will not match the new table. Please download the latest table and manual to see the full list.
Load Character: Attach cheat table to game
- Godmode: Alt+G: also prevents durability loss from helm, armor and shield
- Infinite Mana: Alt+M
- Permanent Infravision: Alt+I: this is not game code, all it does is set the Spells->Infravision cheat to On
- Gold
- Gold in Inventory (Last-used Slot): The last slot in inventory that was occupied by gold. Can be any inventory slot.
+ Player
- - Name
- - Class
- - Experience: Cannot be set higher than Next Level XP, increasing does not raise level.
- - Next Level XP
- - Multiply XP Gain: Alt+G: Get x times XP from monsters. Default is 3x.
- - Level: Increasing does not give the benefits of level-up like Attribute Points
- - Strength Base
- - Strength Now
- - Add Strength
- - - Amount to Add
- - Magic Base
- - Magic Now
- - Add Magic: Does not add equivalent value to mana. Use the Add Mana cheat to do that.
- - Dexterity Base
- - Dexterity Now
- - Add Dexterity
- - Vitality Base
- - Vitality Now
- - Add Vitality: Does not add equivalent value to life. Use the Add Life cheat to do that.
- - Life Base
- - Life Now
- - Add Life
- - Mana Base
- - Mana Now
- - Add Mana
- - Attribute Points
- - AC Bonus: Only shows AC over and above the AC granted by dexterity
- - Add AC
- - To Hit Bonus: Only shows To Hit % over and above that granted by dexterity
- - Add To Hit
- - Magic Resist
- - Fire Resist
- - Lightning Resist
- - Max Resistances: This is not game code, it only enables the cheats under it
- - - Max Magic Resist
- - - Max Fire Resist
- - - Max Lightning Resist
+ Spells
- - Enable & Max All Spells: This is not game code, it only sets the values of Spells Memorized and individual spell levels
- - Spells Memorized: Only a few useful options are shown. There can be many other combinations of spells memorized.
- - + Spell Levels: Listed under this are all spells with their levels. 15 is maximum. For higher levels, use the Add Bonus Spell Levels cheat
- - Current Spell: Hitting 'x' in the game will set your current spell to Identify, so you can id all items in your inventory.
- - Current Spell Type
- - Infravision
- - Bonus Spell Levels: Spell levels over and above the memorized level
- - Add Bonus Spell Levels
+ Items
- - Limit Graphics by Equipment Slot: Each item has Meta Info, which has an inventory graphic. There are 227 types of items in Hellfire. This script shows only items appropriate for each slot.
- - Helm/Left Hand/Right Hand/Left Ring/Right Ring/Amulet
- - - Identified
- - - Meta Info →: Contrary to other gray cheats, editing meta info will modify your items, but doing so is not recommended
- - - - Inventory Graphic
- - - - Requirements Each 2-digit pair represents the corresponding requirement in hex values. I have intentionally not separated these out into individual stat requirements to reduce clutter. If at all you use it, you will most probably be setting it all to 00000000 anyway.
- - - Item Stats: Only Left Hand shows all possible stats. Other items show only defensive stats, though they can have offensive properties. This was done to reduce clutter.
Shrines Reference: Descriptions of all shrines.
Dropdown Lists: Do not delete. Things under this are required for various dropdown lists of items.

Credits: I have used Night Rider's Diablo & Hellfire Item Editor v2.0 in the past. A lot of the item details come from that. This cheat table lets you edit item stats 'on the fly' instead of having to export-edit-import items.

Get new tables at viewtopic.php?p=304782#p304782

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:38 am, edited 27 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo Hellfire 1.02

Post by gibberishh »

Updated Screenshot:
Last edited by gibberishh on Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Fixed a few bugs:
Mana was missing from list of spells in item stats and Current Spell. It has been added.
Gold in Inventory was not always working. Hopefully this should work now.
Made a few minor code improvements.
Last edited by gibberishh on Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

This code adds a level on every hit:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(levelup,$process,01 97 BC 01 00 00)
alloc(newmem,$8)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov edx,[edi+000001C4]
  sub edx,[edi+000001BC]
  add edx,#1
code:
  add [edi+000001BC],edx
  jmp return
levelup:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
  registersymbol(levelup)

[DISABLE]
levelup:
  db 01 97 BC 01 00 00
  unregistersymbol(levelup)
  dealloc(newmem)
While this is cool and might even be useful for starting characters, it advances characters way too rapidly. Anyone have any ideas on how to call the 'hit' function address without actually hitting something? All I want to do is gain 1 level while sitting in town. Not just experience, I want the game to know that I have gained a level and give me all the stat upgrades of gaining a level.

In the meantime, I've added code that will let you boost the XP you gain from killing monsters. By default, you get triple XP, but you can adjust this value to get 5x, 10x or even 255x XP! Higher values will be accepted, but the code is written to multiply by a maximum of 255.
Last edited by gibberishh on Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

I thought about adding a script to speed up running around town, but this is a much better way to do it (I would have done it using speedhack_setSpeed anyway). Just set a hotkey you like to Cheat Engine's speedhack feature, and you'll be set, and the hotkey will work across games:

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

New feature: Added hotkey X. Hit x to change your current spell to Identify. The icon may not update on screen, but you will be able to right-click and identify any item in your inventory.

Added a ready reckoner of all shrines in the game. I know the table is getting very big, but I can't remember what each shrine does and hate having to look it up every time I come across one.

If you are using the old table, it is not necessary to download this one. No code was added. The hotkey only sets the values of Current Spell and Current Spell Type. And you may not find the shrines list very useful.

Tip: My speedhack screenshot shows the Alt+Z combo, but I changed that to just Ctrl for myself. Now I just keep the Ctrl button pressed when I want to run. I'm also fiddling with 2x and 3x speed. I might eventually settle on 2.5. Let's see. But that's the best part of it not being coded by me: you can set it to whatever you want.

Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:39 am, edited 13 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

I'm trying to store hotkeys in an ini file.

The idea originally described in this post has been implemented, so I have deleted it.
Last edited by gibberishh on Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Camp49918
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Camp49918 »

Could you please add a "monsters can't attack" cheat in the table? Thank you.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Camp49918 wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:43 pm
Could you please add a "monsters can't attack" cheat in the table? Thank you.
Monster Freeze has been added to the latest table (Ghost Mode). Please click the Thumbs Up to rate this post.
Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:39 am, edited 12 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

New features:
Infinite Belt Items: Alt+B: When you use an item in your belt (potion/scroll/oil) it doesn't get destroyed. You can use it over and over.
Buy Even When Poor: Alt+P: You can buy/repair stuff from Griswold, Adria and Wirt even if you don't have enough/any gold. Note: if you have gold, it will get consumed. If you want to keep your gold (why??) throw it on the ground before buying.
Extra Points on Level Up: Get extra Attribute points on each level up.
Remove Attribute Limits: Stats are no longer limited according to class. All stats can go up to 255 (by spending attribute points or by using elixirs). Note that the game will reset these numbers every time it is restarted (not on reload). If you use this cheat to give extra points to your character and quit, stats will be reset the next time you return to play. After you start the game, enable this cheat and reload your game: this should load your higher stats.

Fixed issues: Adria's Recharge Staff and Wirt were not included in the Buy When Poor cheat. They have been added now.

Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:39 am, edited 15 times in total.

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

thats a lot of codes, thanks!!

i liked your first post.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

execute wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:18 am
thats a lot of codes, thanks!!

i liked your first post.
You're welcome and thanks for the thumbs up. There's a HUGE update coming soon. Hopefully by the weekend. Stay tuned.
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Known issue:
If you don't have any spell selected and set your current spell to Identify (by hitting X on the keyboard), then mouse-over on the Spell icon in the game will cause it to crash. I'm sorry, but I can't find a way to fix this.

Workaround 1: Assign an in-game hotkey [F5-F8] to your character's default skill or any spell. Do this even if you don't use that skill/spell. Use this hotkey to make sure some spell/skill is always selected. You can use it before or after Identify, it doesn't matter. The game won't crash if *something* is selected.

Workaround 2: If you forget to assign a hotkey and hit X (even by mistake, or if you switched windows to reply to an email or chat and used X), do not move your mouse over the spell icon. Use B to open your spellBook and select a spell/skill, then you should be fine.

This problem can arise even for advanced characters. If you equip a staff with charges and unequip it (or it breaks), the game will set Current Spell to blank. So to be safe, always make sure some spell is selected. And save often. :D

Known issue: Cain's Identify was missing from the Buy When Poor cheat. Added it in the latest version.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Many new features:
Rearranged all cheats so that everything isn't open at once to reduce clutter.
Added all cheat descriptions to a separate help manual. Password: g
Infinite Mana: Alt+M: now also allows casting spells at zero mana (useful for Barbarians)
Experience: Added hotkey [F12] to set XP to next level XP
+ Combat
- - Always Show Monster Stats: Show monster’s HP and immunities even if you haven’t killed enough of them
- - Cannot be Stunned
- - Multishot (Bows): Shoot 10-15 arrows on one click. Also prevents bow durability loss.
+ Spells
- - Permanent Stone Curse: Alt+S: Monsters will not reanimate after stone curse. There is a limit to how many 'statues' there can be on a map, so after many curses, you will not be able to curse any more monsters. Killing cursed monsters with the cheat off fixes this sometimes, but not always. Not tested thoroughly. Turning off the cheat after killing cursed monsters will result in glitched graphics.
- - No Casting Delay, Multicast: Cast several times in one click (e.g., throw out 15 fireballs). Remember to enable Infinite Mana or Infinite Staff Charges, or you will run out very quickly!
+ Loot
- - Split Gold Pile into 5K Piles: Right-click gold pile, enter any number and get 2 piles of 5,000 each
- - All Monsters Drop Magic/Unique Items: Every monster will drop something, either a magic item, a unique item or a book. Not extensively tested: I think it prevents gold/potions from dropping, but I don’t know if it prevents oils/elixirs also. Each map has a limit on how many items can be on the ground. If you don’t pick up items, this will overflow.
- - All Items Use One Slot: Every item in the inventory will only use 1 slot. The inventory will look very cluttered, but you can carry lots of stuff. If you overlap items and then turn off this cheat, the game will crash.
+ Movement
- - Toggle Walk Mode: F2: Cycles between the cheats under it
- - - Always Run: Significantly speeds up walk speed, but the screen is jerky. Cannot be activated while Telewalk is on.
- - - Telewalk: Teleport to wherever you click. If Spirit Walk is not active, walls cannot be crossed. Cannot be activated while Always Run is on.
- - Spirit Walk: F3: Walk through walls, rivers, houses and most obstacles
- - Ghost Mode: F4: Monsters cannot see you and remain frozen in place (dead or alive)
- - Reveal Entire Map: M: Shows the entire current dungeon map (can be toggled off, unlike the shrine effect)
- - Town Shortcuts: List of dungeon shortcuts that are open in town . Change to open all shortcuts for new characters.
- - Current Map: Number of current level

Known issues:
All Items Use One Slot can cause the game to crash if you overlap items and then turn off this cheat. Remember to sell/drop items before turning this cheat off.
Permanent Stone Curse will stop working after cursing/killing many monsters on one map. Turn off the cheat and destroy some statues and kill some more monsters, and this may fix the issue, but it is not guaranteed.
If you use All Monsters Drop Items, the map will quickly fill up with items. Untested what happens when the map limit is reached. It may stop dropping items entirely, or may crash, who knows?

Credit: Some of the scripts have been ported from viewtopic.php?t=8893

Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:39 am, edited 18 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Screenshot of Multicast cheat: