Diablo Hellfire 1.02

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo Hellfire 1.02

Post by gibberishh »

Minor update: Fixed a small bug. If the table was closed while playing the game, you couldn't use it again until the game was restarted. This should be fixed now in most situations. It can still happen (or it might happen only for a few of the cheats), but that should be much rarer now.

If you already downloaded the "new improved" table with the bucketload of new cheats, you don't need to download this one. The bug fix is quite minor and shouldn't affect most players.

I've written a few new scripts in the last several hours. However, I'm going to stop updating this table because obviously nobody likes these cheats. For all the work across multiple table versions, only 4 people have liked the cheats, so I'm going to stop wasting my time here. I'll just update the cheats for myself from now on.

This development is now officially closed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

I'd love any new updates!

also the password q says invalid for me, tried 7zip and regular unzip :(

i helped make some of the codes from the other table. :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Almost everytime some remastered version is released there's people who wanna replay the old titles. Then they barge in here and ask for table updates, cuz whatever version they have isn't compatible with the table(s). My friendly suggestion is very simple: since these are old games, I doubt it would be hard for you to find the matching version to the table. And if it is, them PM the table author and ask them instead, should shorten your "agony".

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

execute wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:13 am
also the password q says invalid for me, tried 7zip and regular unzip :(
That's a display problem. The password is g (small G, gee). :) The board's font can make it look like a different letter.
Last edited by gibberishh on Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:17 pm
Almost everytime some remastered version is released there's people who wanna replay the old titles. Then they barge in here and ask for table updates, cuz whatever version they have isn't compatible with the table(s). My friendly suggestion is very simple: since these are old games, I doubt it would be hard for you to find the matching version to the table. And if it is, them PM the table author and ask them instead, should shorten your "agony".
Thanks. I did look. First of all, the board's search feature is screwed. So my initial search found absolutely nothing. By the time I realized that I should be using Google or Bing or something to search, I was thoroughly entrenched in my development. And then I found a few tables, but ran into 2 roadblocks:
1. Almost everyone that had attempted this game stuck to the basic stats, with features like 'freezing' health and mana. I prefer code to do such work whenever possible. But more importantly, there were hardly any cheats beyond the basic stats. I don't think anyone has made a comprehensive cheat table for Hellfire (or at least I haven't found it).
2. Same problem with Diablo tables. I did eventually find a good table for Diablo (which I have credited in my earlier posts) from which I was able to port several cheats even though I found it after I had uploaded my first 2-3 tables. But that was for Diablo. I'm playing Hellfire.

Plus, I had contributed to the development of The Hell 2 cheats earlier in the year, so I already had a lot of pointers already working for me. 8-)

The "agony" isn't in the work. It's in the lack of appreciation for the work. It takes just 2 clicks to hand over a thumbs up to a developer, but people find that too cumbersome.
Last edited by gibberishh on Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

execute wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:13 am
i helped make some of the codes from the other table. :)
Yeah, I've seen your name come up on other threads. Thanks! Saved me some time in hunting down addresses for my code. Well, I still had to hunt them down in Hellfire, but comparing HF memory blocks with Diablo memory blocks made it a little easier. I haven't bothered taking some scripts (multiplayer stuff, see through walls -- which agros all monsters on a map, get 0 XP???).

I've added 'Allow Duplicate Items' to my table (not uploaded). My next target is to try and get shortcuts for spells from an ini file (see my earlier post). I already have working Lua code which reads and separates out the shortcuts from the ini, but I haven't been able to successfully set them up as hotkeys for the cheat. I'm spending my free time reading up on it and apparently the only way I can achieve that is by creating a timer which constantly checks for a keypress. I hate that mechanism. I hate timers. I want to assign the hotkey to the existing cheat, not create a hotkey in memory.

Maybe I haven't understood all of it correctly. Most of what I'm reading is in reference to trainers and not tables, so I'm having to translate a lot of it and experiment. Hopefully I will get there.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:09 pm
This wasn't addressed to you :) To the user above my post and others like him.

As for Hellfire, I really don't see why:

- you get the leaked source code: [Link]
- compile it as instructed there (I recommend using VC++ 6 on an OS that isn't Windows 10; there's a lot of issues; you can even install XP Mode)
- you will now have access to the game itself and .pdb files (program database) so you can hack the shit out of it

Cheers!

P.S.: If you now go "well, I am playing MY version", then whatever I said becomes valid for you too. Expecting others to click a button and say thanks, while you won't be moved from your fixed version you're playing?.. :)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:28 pm
Well, now I know. I had no idea about the source code. This makes life very different. Follow up question: If I go down this path, my 'distribution' won't be universal, will it? Any changes I make will have to be packaged and distributed as a new mod or new game, right? And unless I'm super careful to separate out my code into DLLs, people won't be able to revert to the base game via my distribution, correct?

Doesn't that defeat the purpose/usefulness of cheat tables, and hence this forum?

This is just an open discussion I'm initiating. I'm all for modding and not insinuating anything negative.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

What you would be doing is recompiling the game (dunno what version that is) and learning from it. If you have the debug symbols, then you would know where to look. If you can't be arsed distributing the compiled content, then you can port whatever you learn on your version to the official 1.02 :) Sure, there probably won't be any dev executable code/functions that exist and would get compiled in that leaked build, but hey, it's a starting point ;)

That is NOT a mod. It's the leaked source code for Hellfire. You are given instructions on that github page what to do, among which to use some .mpq file from the original game. I believe that'd make your compiled content 1.02, as you're using the latest game .mpq archive. As far as the compiled executable code, that probably won't match the release executable 1:1. But hey.. you got function names and symbols ;)

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:28 pm
gibberishh wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:09 pm
This wasn't addressed to you :) To the user above my post and others like him.

As for Hellfire, I really don't see why:

- compile it as instructed there (I recommend using VC++ 6 on an OS that isn't Windows 10; there's a lot of issues; you can even install XP Mode)
- you will now have access to the game itself and .pdb files (program database) so you can hack the shit out of it

Cheers!

P.S.: If you now go "well, I am playing MY version", then whatever I said becomes valid for you too. Expecting others to click a button and say thanks, while you won't be moved from your fixed version you're playing?.. :)
He was talking about the lack of appreciation he was getting for his work so he said he wasn't going to be sharing more of the table he's working on. I was telling him I appreciated the work he's doing. Are posts showing thanks not allowed anymore?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

execute wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:43 pm
Are posts showing thanks not allowed anymore?
As per your statement above, Imagine if we posted our table as text. Plain text, not xml format so you can directly paste it in the GUI of CE. So then you would have to copy the text for each of the scripts, assign the scripts to the table and only then be able to use them. And when you bitch/complain "why don't you post them in table format?" we'll answer: "why don't you click the thanks button and post text instead?".

If the man acknowledges that appreciation by the click of a thanks button >> Image << why not do that? Takes you up to 10 seconds of your life. And most of the new people, the majority 1-posters, don't even know it exists or take the time to learn how to use the board features. They're put there for a reason, isn't it?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:37 pm
execute wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:43 pm
Are posts showing thanks not allowed anymore?
If the man acknowledges that appreciation by the click of a thanks button >> Image << why not do that?
Everybody, please calm down. There's been misunderstandings here. All 3 of us are in the tiny group of what we like to think of as 'good board members'. execute is actually a code contributor and did offer appreciation for the work. His statement that he would like to see more updates was his way of showing appreciation for the work already done, rather than blatant greed for more.

SunBeam's statements are also applicable to the general populous of the board and in support of my general gripe with the ungrateful. However, s/he is probably unaware of execute's intentions or contributions.

Breathe :)

Adversary
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Adversary »

Thanks brother! :)

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Adversary wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:09 pm
Thanks brother! :)
Welcome. Thanks for the Image

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Added:
Allow Duplicate Items: Useful if you use a trainer to import items. Duplicates won't be destroyed when thrown on the ground.

Custom shortcuts for selecting Spells can be setup in Hotkeys.ini. Only single letter keys are allowed (A-Z). The code does not check for errors or duplicates in that file, so be careful how you edit it. It only checks for #= and assumes that the rest of the line is correct. If no Hotkeys.ini is present, or no valid entries are found, no custom hotkeys will be set up (not even X for Identify which was available in the previous table).

The current spell icon will not immediately change when you use a hotkey to select the spell, only after you actually use the spell.

This does not fix the issue of the game crashing. If you hotkey to a spell from a blank selection then move your mouse over it, the game will crash.

Hotkey spell selection is setup to select your spell from Memory instead of Skill. This is because most gamers who use this feature will have spells memorized and may prefer to use the hotkeys only to switch between them rather than cheat. You can still map the game's built-in hotkeys (F5-8) to a few items, scrolls, skill, etc.

The zip contains the cheat table, a sample Hotkeys.ini and the cheats manual. The password is g (lowercase G for Godmode).

Get new tables at viewtopic.php?p=304782#p304782
Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:40 am, edited 14 times in total.