Deathloop [Engine:VoidEngine]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Deathloop [Engine:VoidEngine]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 16 Sep '21 - First Table Release ]

Added some basic scripts:
  • [ Enable ] script
    The script will scan the game's memory for several hook spots. Once done, it will automatically hook idGameLocal_GetLocalPlayer function. This function is called (run) constantly from at least 12 locations. The result of this hook is stored in arkPlayer, which will be used in the subsequent scripts.
  • God Mode script
    Hooks 2 damage functions: ApplyDamage and ApplyWaterDamage. The check is simply done by retrieving the player pointer from the Health subsystem (offset 0x70) and comparing it against our stored arkPlayer from [ Enable ] script.
  • Unlimited Ammo script
    Hooks ConsumeAmmo function. The check: retrieve player controller from the structure of the weapon being fired (offset 0x108); then retrieve the player pointer from player controller (offset 0x70). Compare it against our stored arkPlayer from [ Enable ] script.
Boom. Done.

Deathloop.CT
R1
(15.2 KiB) Downloaded 5689 times

BR,
Sun

[ 15 Sep '21 - First Release ]

Game Name: DEATHLOOP
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.708.0.34
Game Process: Deathloop.exe
Game File Version: 1.708.0.34

Hello folks.

Without any further ado, the proxy DLL that bypasses the entire anti-cheat system in this game (kills its initialization completely). Will post more crap, options, table, etc. in the upcoming days. Usage: drop it in your game folder, where the .exe is (e.g.: \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DEATHLOOP\).

dinput8.zip
pass: sunbeam
(6.03 KiB) Downloaded 4499 times

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Deathloop [Engine:VoidEngine]

Post by Zanzer »

No Reload
No Jam
No Recoil
No Spread
Set Projectiles
Max Rewinds
Attachments
Deathloop.CT
v3
(12.63 KiB) Downloaded 3910 times
Deathloop.CT
v2
(7.86 KiB) Downloaded 352 times
Deathloop.CT
v1
(4.19 KiB) Downloaded 321 times
Last edited by Zanzer on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much @SunBeam and @Zanzer

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Han i completely forgot about this game, is it good ? With the studio behind it ... well it should be but still :mrgreen:

And thanks for the topic/table/scripts of course.

cams1303
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cams1303 »

Thankyou guys

HawkSE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HawkSE »

Thank you for this. I look forward to seeing this grow and expand with future updates.

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

acecel wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:10 am
Han i completely forgot about this game, is it good ? With the studio behind it ... well it should be but still :mrgreen:

And thanks for the topic/table/scripts of course.
It's being review bombed on steam because Denuvo is (as usual) causing stuttering. There are rumours that Denuvo has affected the games sales pretty badly and it being considered to be removed.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

StupidDog wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:44 am
It's being review bombed on steam because Denuvo is (as usual) causing stuttering. There are rumours that Denuvo has affected the games sales pretty badly and it being considered to be removed.
To be fair.. the majority of people who own an AIRPLANE of a rig are plainly retarded. They spend an enormous amount of money to get the latest badass GFX out there, the latest CPU, etc. then they adopt this fuck-up of a mentality based on which "hey, I bought the latest, it should not fucking lag for 0.000001s" or "I got the fastest SSD out there, why is the game taking so long to load?". Not to mention for most of them it's the FIRST time they play a VoidEngine game. If you remember Dishonored 2.. the Engine itself has to "dump" assets in memory when it starts. That's why you see that loading bar taking 10-20-30s to cross your screen from left to right. Then the transitions where more assets are loaded. Then level loading and that's that. What no one fucking says is "hey, look how smooth the loading becomes the more you STAY IN THE GAME PROCESS". No one even cares or noticed, all they're doing is lobbying to get Denuvo off T_T.

Then they take out Denuvo, game plays fine. Then the AC is bypassed, game plays even smoother. Then come the fuckwads who ruin online play and they complain again that now.. the game is unplayable anymore, as a lot of people are cheating and grieving others.. A never ending wave of retards who can never be happy with any decision. While at it, to be even more retarded after playing the game for 1-2 months, they will ask for a refund for some other retarded reason. Cuz that's how digital goods are treated: they saw Steam instantly refunds you.. or you can agitate the waters a bit threatening left and right and boom, you get to play the game and most likely finish it, then refund it T_T Obnoxious fucking pricks..

The game is purely genius, couldn't expect less from Arkane. I love the visuals, the concepts, the mechanics (of course they've kept elements from Dishonored 2, there are even cross-game references), the story itself pushes you to discover more and more of WTF is going on with the two and that world. And of course there will be a fuckwad barging in to tell me the story in 2 lines and how he/she feels the game is crap and a waste of their time. In Colt's words: "I give a fuuuu-CK!"

P.S.: Arkane even implemented their OWN ANTI-CHEAT in the Engine itself. How about that? I didn't see an anti-cheat in other Engines. Everyone else and their dog just employs EAC or BattlEye. Cuz.. some director up top just wants an AC, even if they know it won't last and it's easy to bypass (for SP purposes, of course). Bottom line: they've gone the extra mile and implemented quite nicely an AC system. The only thing I would condemn developers for is they do not check anywhere if the game's AC is running. Machine Games, for example, added little integrity checks in one of the DOOM Eternal versions in functions that handled gravity or player movement, but I believe they've removed those as they were causing some lag. So it's all a matter of perspective, vision, not fucking up the game process for the player, etc. :D Rant over.

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:52 am
StupidDog wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:44 am

P.S.: Arkane even implemented their OWN ANTI-CHEAT in the Engine itself. How about that? I didn't see an anti-cheat in other Engines. Everyone else and their dog just employs EAC or BattlEye. Cuz.. some director up top just wants an AC, even if they know it won't last and it's easy to bypass (for SP purposes, of course). Bottom line: they've gone the extra mile and implemented quite nicely an AC system. The only thing I would condemn developers for is they do not check anywhere if the game's AC is running. Machine Games, for example, added little integrity checks in one of the DOOM Eternal versions in functions that handled gravity or player movement, but I believe they've removed those as they were causing some lag. So it's all a matter of perspective, vision, not fucking up the game process for the player, etc. :D Rant over.
Hey thats pretty cool. I haven't tried the game myself yet but I'll take your word on how good it is, I have no reason to think otherwise when it comes to Arkane. I'm glad they have an anti cheat in it. To be honest I can't stand online cheaters also (except when it comes to games where you can litterally buy power like most mobile games, if someone can cheat by paying why is it fair that I can't find my own way to cheat lol).

I really hope they drop Denuvo as I don't think companies are really considering how many people are NOT buy the game because of it VS what they might lose at launch from Piracy. From what I know of pirates, someone is either going to buy something or not buy it. I don't think I've ever met a pirate that thought "Oh well, I can't pirate it so im just gonna buy it". I'm sure they exist but not in great numbers.

Anyways, thanks for the table on this one SunBeam, and thanks for the insight :)

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

Nice work!

You can disable the "cheat system" and the anti breakpoint and all that stuff with one simple change in the game code:

Deathloop.exe+1F7AE24 - FF 50 38 - call qword ptr [rax+38]

to:

Deathloop.exe+1F7AE24 - B0 01 - mov al,01 { 1 }
Deathloop.exe+1F7AE26 - 90 - nop

I am not sure what else you may have come across that forced you down the path to injected .dll and etc. but I simply did breakpoint on different api calls (ntdll.ZwGetContextThread among others) and traced most everything to the function that has this call and force returned a-ok (al,1) return. As you know, doing this in a way that you can gleam info from it, before things close out is the real trick, right? I don't have the time to pick apart the engine or screw around with this stuff for days like you do, since my responsibilities and work list is massive, so once I've got a solution that is working without incident, I move forward with making the trainer.

I am sure others will enjoy your break down of the void engine for this iteration.

If someone uses this simple method I posted, it would be nice that they give attribution.

If people try to use online, then perhaps there are issues, but the best way to work on this game is

1 put steam in offline mode
2 unplug your internet

The game doesn't log into bethesda.net and it also doesn't seem to engage any anti cheat for MP if there is or was any beyond my simple bypass.

As of now I've seen no other trainers, and certainly none out since September 13, when ours came out.

Have a nice day,
Cal

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

The whole AC system can be disabled by just flipping a couple flags on a static object. These flags can be found the good old way, by backtracing and analysing the code. Nevertheless, Good job guys.

JCORT4
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JCORT4 »

I'm "That guy" that wanted Prey 2, thanks for the cheats and all. :)

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Thanks for the bypass Sun, really appreciate it. Great work as always!
Last edited by Send on Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Thanks for the bypass SunBeam, linked this post in my fearless post regarding my trainer. I personally couldn't have accomplished this without it.

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

Hello there - thank you for the bypass! and for the table!

Is there a way that you can teach us more about the game structs?
your table is hooking Deathloop.exe+D5E020 (in the current steam version) to get the player.
I've seen "Deathloop.exe+D5E020" is in the idGameLocal instance vtable on the 0x5D8 offset.

Can you maybe teach how do you get the function/method names ( for example how did you figure out the that the member functions are named like this: idGameLocal_GetLocalPlayer || ApplyDamage || ApplyWaterDamage )

can you see all the function/method names how they internally named in the engine?

Thanks again for all the teaching stuff!