Tales of Arise

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alucard450
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tales of Arise

Post by alucard450 »

Any chance we can get an unlock for the costumes like assassins creed or does this work in a way you cant cheat with cheat engine?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

alucard450 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:48 pm
Any chance we can get an unlock for the costumes like assassins creed or does this work in a way you cant cheat with cheat engine?
Costumes are equipable items in your inventory. With a way to edit items and the proper IDs, it should certainly be possible.

joyistheworld29
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joyistheworld29 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:38 pm
joyistheworld29 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:50 am

When you say early game, does that mean the script changes based on certain point and im just using it too earlier? I'm just about to hit 3rd region in my game now so fairly early on. Oh thought I would mention I am on latest CE 7.3 if that helps.

I tested the table -1 when in battle does change it back to default.
setting value to 1-100 increases cast speed instead of decreases, however this time higher numbers actually effect the speed, e.g. 40 was practically snail pace & 100 was so slow the bar doesn't look like its moving. Setting to 0, -2 to -100 does decrease cast time however it doesn't change its just one speed. If i had to guess its about 60-80% faster since an intermediate spell only takes 1.5seconds to hard cast.

edit: should mention I am testing the PT side- I haven't touched enemy chant time.
Script is still the same. It's just the condition to check who is casting differ. If your casting is slow means the script is recognizing your pt as enemy.

I played the game from beginning again with new script up to after I have all 6 chars and didn't find any problem.

That is strange. I turned PT off and just used enemy chant time which does decrease my cast speed while also slowing down enemy cast speed . No matter what # i put my cast time is same speed- similiar to just putting 0 or negative # on PT side while enemy slows down higher up I go. Not sure why mine is having problems but no big deal this one speed is fine. Just thought I would update you.
Last edited by joyistheworld29 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheWanderingGoat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheWanderingGoat »

Hello, can someone post every characters' stat growth from lv 1 until lv 25 ? I corrupted my save game accidentally while in Nize just after I fought that mysterious OP swordman and I remember my party being around lv 24-25. I've downloaded a save game right after we got Dohalim but the stats were way too high and it seems everything is maxed to the point that I can't enjoy the challenge anymore. I've been thinking to rise the difficulty but it still doesn't feel right. I plan to apply the stat with the cheat table, to at least feel the similar challenge to some extent. thank you in advance.

Lep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lep »

TheWanderingGoat wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:31 am
Hello, can someone post every characters' stat growth from lv 1 until lv 25 ? I corrupted my save game accidentally while in Nize just after I fought that mysterious OP swordman and I remember my party being around lv 24-25. I've downloaded a save game right after we got Dohalim but the stats were way too high and it seems everything is maxed to the point that I can't enjoy the challenge anymore. I've been thinking to rise the difficulty but it still doesn't feel right. I plan to apply the stat with the cheat table, to at least feel the similar challenge to some extent. thank you in advance.
Pointers on the table just adjust the bonus to each stat so setting it back to zero should put you where you're supposed to be.

SmokeyJuan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmokeyJuan »

Anybody found a code or script for Ore Rarities? it's a pain in the ass farming for ores just to complete the Item List

If anyone has made a script for it or has found a code for "Ores or Ore Rarities" that would be wonderful!

p_tonino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by p_tonino »

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding the setting: Damage multiplier:Player setting please.

I want to reduce my damage however when the game saves, it seems this setting is persistent. My question is if throughout the game I'm changing the setting here and there, when I reach the end and I want to restore it all back to normal (before using cheat engine) is that possible?

If I also may ask is it possible to multiply enemy HP instead? I'd really love that cause I want to keep my herbs but they don't carry over unless you carry levels too (which makes you too strong).

Note: I'm playing on chaos which does raise the HP compared to lower difficulties (also hard) so maybe there's a multiplier here?

masterwindu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by masterwindu »

I am hoping someone could figure out how to change the Individual character kill counts. I want to pump up the devil arms i just got

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

masterwindu wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:45 pm
I am hoping someone could figure out how to change the Individual character kill counts. I want to pump up the devil arms i just got
Already done

p_tonino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by p_tonino »

p_tonino wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:59 pm
Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding the setting: Damage multiplier:Player setting please.

I want to reduce my damage however when the game saves, it seems this setting is persistent. My question is if throughout the game I'm changing the setting here and there, when I reach the end and I want to restore it all back to normal (before using cheat engine) is that possible?

If I also may ask is it possible to multiply enemy HP instead? I'd really love that cause I want to keep my herbs but they don't carry over unless you carry levels too (which makes you too strong).

Note: I'm playing on chaos which does raise the HP compared to lower difficulties (also hard) so maybe there's a multiplier here?
It may be that setting this to 0:OFF does restore it, sorry for the troubles, good work guys on the tables :)

Gaawachan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gaawachan »

Man, you guys do great work fast. Out of curiosity, do you think it would be possible to cheat in Rinwell's normally unlearnable spells (like Storm, for example), or just flat out give other spells in-game to the casters (so could Dohalim cast Ice Tornado, etc)? Or would that require a more in-depth mod of the game?

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

anyone have item ids or a way to edit inventory? would like to add outfit items. turns out the infinite item script in some of them can prevent them from appearing in your inventory when you receive them. not a big deal because i think this game saves a lot and i can figure out what i'm missing but it would be a helpful thing!

xros
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xros »

anyone have item ids or a way to edit inventory?

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

so far the only table with an inventory item count editor is with Tuuup's table... is that what you are looking for?

jon5477
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jon5477 »

gradius12 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:48 pm
may i inquire a instant talking for the camp talks since its timer based i dont know how long the timer is or how it counts
I have the cheat script to bypass the camp talk timer. Posting here.
Major credits and thanks to whoever found "play time: camp talking"
Did not take much work after that, enjoy!
Attachments
ToA_Camp_Timer_Hack.CT
(2.58 KiB) Downloaded 328 times