Tales of Arise

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fengtimo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Tales of Arise

Post by fengtimo »

dexo wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:38 am
fengtimo wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:07 am
dexo wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:50 pm
Anyone found enemy artes ID (like Flame Drive and Void Dragoon)? I tried changing values of equipped artes using the latest table and random values, found some skills but they do not work. Also would be cool to permanently unlock other characters' artes, like how it was possible in Berseria.

EDIT: I found enemy spells. Starting from Shionne's First Aid ID (530441), enemy artes start from +1263 (531704). Tested Storm (531741), Icicle (531732) and Black Hole (love it, 531708) - all work.
When I click on the skill, nothing happens (Black Hole). What could be the problem?
Hi sorry fot the late reply. Does it appear in the arte list? Or is it not working after you select it? I didn't use it much because I finished the game shortly after posting here, but I tested a bit more and I'm sorry to say that Black Hole is not working great, it just damages the enemies once on hit.
It is in the lists, but when I press R nothing happens, the character just jerks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

fengtimo wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:02 pm
dexo wrote:
fengtimo wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:07 am

When I click on the skill, nothing happens (Black Hole). What could be the problem?
Hi sorry fot the late reply. Does it appear in the arte list? Or is it not working after you select it? I didn't use it much because I finished the game shortly after posting here, but I tested a bit more and I'm sorry to say that Black Hole is not working great, it just damages the enemies once on hit.
It is in the lists, but when I press R nothing happens, the character just jerks.
That's weird, it should work... Have you tried other artes?

fengtimo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fengtimo »

dexo wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:31 pm
fengtimo wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:02 pm
dexo wrote:

That's weird, it should work... Have you tried other artes?
Ye

WrathofOmega666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WrathofOmega666 »

heads up, the accessory editor keeps crashing my game every time without fail
regardless of the values and effects i use :(

moccor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moccor »

Does anyone know a value for all recipes or Sashimi? Idk how, but my game literally is bugged and I can't get it. The NPC isn't there. And I know I healed the NPC, and finished the game, but the NPC still isn't there so I am locked out of the achievements + Kisaras one title. Thanks for any info

KaiAlter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaiAlter »

is there a max affinity and all owl cheat?

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

im sorry for reviving old thread but does the cheat "some title unlocker" do i need to use it everytime i gain new allies?

Blademoor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blademoor »

Looks like the recent update broke the cheat table. :(

Sora3100
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sora3100 »

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

idk if i'm doing something wrong but the party formation seems pretty pointless to me, you can't have duplicate characters otherwise the game gets stuck when going in battle and the dlc characters are not there. All I can do is multiple zephyrs who do very small amount of damage :mellow:

Sora3100
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sora3100 »

Atmogenic wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:59 pm
idk if i'm doing something wrong but the party formation seems pretty pointless to me, you can't have duplicate characters otherwise the game gets stuck when going in battle and the dlc characters are not there. All I can do is multiple zephyrs who do very small amount of damage :mellow:
You have to save/load after changing your party to make em load, you can have multiple of the same character.
But it's mostly meant to play as solo, or have characters earlier than intended.
The DLC characters I presume are just placeholders if they ever make new characters

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

Sora3100 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:26 pm
Atmogenic wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:59 pm
You have to save/load after changing your party to make em load, you can have multiple of the same character.
But it's mostly meant to play as solo, or have characters earlier than intended.
The DLC characters I presume are just placeholders if they ever make new characters
oh ok thanks, also could u add a freeze item so I can use however amount of the plant stats up so I don't have to keep finding them just to increase a character's stat by 10. If you can't then fair enough

Shirohage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shirohage »

Are all the fishing pointers and such broken still after the last update?

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

DhaosCollider wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:24 am

Options:
  • Scripts:
  • Structure:
Notes:
  • Required that you use Cheat Engine 7.2 or later because used "PE section parsing for addresses" and "AddressList['description']".
  • Dear coders of this thread, I may have merged your scripts into my table. With credits, of course.
    Basically, I just comment out and merged the AOB and registersymbol.
    If you have any problems, please let me know in this thread.
    Many thanks.
  • Added P->BP_ArisePlayerController_Game_C, P->BP_PFPartyTopCharacter_C, P->BP_FightFish_C, P->BP_LineTensionController_C, P->Title-related, P->Ground Artes, P->Aerial Artes, "Devil's Arms Count by kloze, Sora3100" and "play time: camp talking".
    P->BP_FightFish_C will only work when a fish bite. You can pause it and tweak it as you wish. Have fun.
    Tales of Arise.CT
Old:
Edit 5.3:
  • Added Scripts by TheByteSize. Thanks for the scripts.
    I'll see what I can do with Cake-San's table (Basic UE Object Dumper) this weekend. Done.
  • Added <structure>.
  • Updated the table to match TheByteSize's table update. Thanks again.
  • Added Character Status Editor, P->BP_ArisePlayerCameraManager_C and "play time".
    Character Status Editor offset by kloze. Thanks for the offset.
  • Added P->PartyOrder.
    dropdown by Sora3100. Thanks for the dropdown.
    My weekend is over. Everyone who helped me, Thanks to this, I think we made a pretty cool table. Cheers.
    Tales of Arise.CT
Edit 4.1:
  • Automatic process attach has been fixed to specify "processName" instead of "windowName".
  • Added Some Titles Unlocker.
    Modified 6 OpCodes that seemed to be the same method.
    I wanted to unlock all the parts not related to the story flags, but I couldn't.
    I tried a few other things, but my fatigue started to affect my job, so I stopped debugging this game. Have fun.
  • Added Result: Maximize Arte Proficiency. Cheers.
    Tales of Arise.CT
Edit 3.1:
  • Added Just Guard Time Bonus Modifier (Easy Just Guard), Quick Chant and Instant Enhancing Accessories.
  • Added Skill Use Multiplier by Master_Builder. Thanks again.
  • Fixed Quick Chant. The effect only affects the character you control.
    Tales of Arise.CT
Edit 2:
  • Added Infinite CP by Master_Builder. Thanks for the script.
  • Changed names that could cause confusion.
    Tales of Arise.CT
Edit 1:
  • Added Result: CP Recovery Bonus, Result: Item Drop 100% and Stop Food Timer.
    Tales of Arise.CT
Edit 0:
  • Tales of Arise.CT
Other options: Reply:
Siggymas wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:48 pm
im sorry for reviving old thread but does the cheat "some title unlocker" do i need to use it everytime i gain new allies?
Yes.
If you want to unlock more titles, see P->Title-related in P->ArisePCStatus.
Old:
Gaawachan wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:44 am
Out of curiosity, do you think it would be possible to cheat in Rinwell's normally unlearnable spells (like Storm, for example), or just flat out give other spells in-game to the casters (so could Dohalim cast Ice Tornado, etc)?
You are lucky. The table has been updated with more options.
I haven't checked the artes ID because I heard it was unstable. Try the Edit 6.
Tastymarmot wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:33 am
NVM I got it to work! The cause was for some reason, when I activate it, it switches the selected application to the Epic Launcher. After closing the launcher everything is as it should be.
Thank you for the information. The cause is my table.
I checked and the class names of the launcher and Window are the same. ("UnrealWindow")
I will fix it so that it specifies the process name instead of the class name. Done.
fearnotcheating wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:24 pm
how does "Result: Item Drop 100%" work. There is a option called item count. Is that the number of the item you get ?
I think the "item count" is a value related to the total quantity.
Normal and rare items will be sorted by some algorithm.
The name "item count" comes from string search.

For coders:
If you do a string search on "UPH_", you will find a lot of stuff about bonuses.
If you run something of interest through the debugger, you may be able to come up with something interesting.
bro please update this table pleasee i cant use it anymore

suzan123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by suzan123 »

update please