Tales of Arise

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Arise

Post by Algester »

BlackMonster wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:40 am
KS212 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:03 am
BlackMonster wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:34 pm

like arte proficiency multiplier maybe??
Nah, two different things. There's a proficiency multiplier for already unlocked Artes ie usage count, that cheat has been made already.

There's a thing 'titles' in this game where you have to complete crap like 'use a boost attack to knock down aerial enemies 30x' or crap like that to make the title APPEAR, before you can use CP to unlock it. THAT is what's annoying.
Ohh i thought that arte usage and proficiency were 2 diffr things, my bad.

-___________-

technically they are 2 different things arte proficiency is something you see in the character status from the discussion on the other board they are float values and you kinda just need to edit them "once" they are key to unlocking artes that arent tied to titles then there's arte usage proficiency which are the stars you see on the arte selection menu

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Algester on Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

they are different things indeed

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Yea, each character has 3 different Arte types, like Shionne for example. She has one for guns, another bomb and lastly Astral artes, constantly using Artes that belong to any of those would increase the proficiency for that specific type which in turn unlocks new Artes.

If possible I would rather prefer a multiplier instead of just editing the values outright to max values, I still enjoy some grinding, just not too excessively.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Could the 1 hour interval between campfire chats be sped up a little?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

MzJ wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 am
Yea, each character has 3 different Arte types, like Shionne for example. She has one for guns, another bomb and lastly Astral artes, constantly using Artes that belong to any of those would increase the proficiency for that specific type which in turn unlocks new Artes.

If possible I would rather prefer a multiplier instead of just editing the values outright to max values, I still enjoy some grinding, just not too excessively.
That exists already

viewtopic.php?p=210799#p210799

kloze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kloze »

Pointer:
- Herb (Growth item)
* Equipment change required after changing the value.
- Arte Proficiency
- Devil's Arms Count (Fell Arms)

Edit1: Added Devil's Arms Count.
Attachments
TOA.CT
Edit1
(23.38 KiB) Downloaded 507 times
TOA.CT
(21.38 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
Last edited by kloze on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

MzJ wrote:

Yes this is what i ment when i said arte proficiency multiplier too cuz when i use x2 arte usage multi the proficiency only does 1 instead of 2 times like arte usage. so the skill multiplier dont work for arte proficiency.
just tested it again.

(arte proficiency is what u see at status screen and not arte screen)

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Impala wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:32 am
MzJ wrote:

That exists already

viewtopic.php?p=210799#p210799
That is code for the Arte skill usage multiplier, not Arte proficiency, its 2 different things. To be even clearer, here is a screenshot,

Arte counts increases your Arte damage etc etc. as you go higher in stars, while Arte proficiency unlocks new Artes.

If im not wrong, gaining a higher "Battle score(combat points)" gives you more Arte proficiency per battle. So if we could manipulate that, thats another way to increase arte proficiency then.

Kira
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kira »

doesn't the arte counts goes towards arte proficiency tho?

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Kira wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:38 pm
doesn't the arte counts goes towards arte proficiency tho?
Well yea if you put it that way, since using an Arte would increase the respective proficiency type it belongs to but even so, the current Arte skill multiplier code doesn't work for Arte proficiency, it only works for your Artes count. I'm no expert with making these tables so hopefully, someone will find it and make a script.

I also think it be great if someone could do a Battle chain bonus timer and combat points(Battle score) multiplier code.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

MzJ wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:28 pm
Yea I realized that after I posted that, didn't edit the comment

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Can you add something that unlocks all owls and their accessories? So annoying to find.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

raxele123 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:03 pm
Can you add something that unlocks all owls and their accessories? So annoying to find.
Done for a while

Edit 4.1:
Automatic process attach has been fixed to specify "processName" instead of "windowName".
Added Some Titles Unlocker.
Modified 6 OpCodes that seemed to be the same method.
I wanted to unlock all the parts not related to the story flags, but I couldn't.
I tried a few other things, but my fatigue started to affect my job, so I stopped debugging this game. Have fun

Neutuos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Neutuos »

Thank you for the table.
Please consider making:
- Defeated monster multiplier
- Encounter specific monster of your choosing

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

The damage multiplier script option is greyed out and I can't tick it. I wonder is it just me?
Oh sorry I just download the table again and it worked
Last edited by quang.billy.79 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.