Tales of Arise

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pinkhyori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tales of Arise

Post by pinkhyori »

Sora3100 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:47 am
BlackMonster wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:49 am
Sora3100 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:08 am

I've made this table a while ago so enjoy
what about usin all 6 party members?? is that possible?
Not with my knowledge, no. However, the game does spawn more than 4 characters if you use the same character, so you may be able to use that in some fashion
What did you do to spawn more than 4 characters?
I've tried playing around with the guest/npc spots but could never spawn any extra characters, can't even get Zephyr to spawn :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sora3100
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sora3100 »

vegeance wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:09 pm
Wonder if you can exclude all 1 item just for key category so it doesn't affect enjoyment of exploration
great table btw
Unfortunately, I don't have a way of doing that. That being said, that script was really bad, so I made a "better" one. Since the items don't actually stay, you could disable the script while exploring as a workaround.
Also added some new options like Arte Lists and unlocking Titles

pinkhyori wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:17 pm
What did you do to spawn more than 4 characters?
I've tried playing around with the guest/npc spots but could never spawn any extra characters, can't even get Zephyr to spawn :(
By making more than 4 characters the same one. As for Zephyr, it seems like he can't spawn outside Sandinus Ravine. Guest Shionne is probably similiar.
Attachments
Arise.CT
Update 3
(698.01 KiB) Downloaded 1648 times
Arise.CT
Added Run Speed and Arte Usage/Unlocks
(737.61 KiB) Downloaded 859 times
Last edited by Sora3100 on Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

joyistheworld29 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:55 am

Not sure if this is suppose to work this way but when enabling PT chant time it actually Increases how long it takes to cast versus decreases. Pretty significantly I might add up to 20 seconds for intermediate spell.

It also seems to be the same no matter what float value I add from 2 to 140. When in battle putting it to -1 also doesnt change the speed, have to fully disable it to get back to normal cast speed.
I did noticed that for early game file. updated script so try new one.

viralgrounds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by viralgrounds »

miwagre wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:25 pm
ok ya'll so it seems like the arte IDs i listed,...they change at random intervals
let me give an example
monday

load the game

demon fang arte ID is 530300

wednesday

load the game

demon fang changes to 530301

friday

load the game

demon fang changes to 530298

they always change to a digit or 2 digits higher or lower. My friend made a hook that detects the artes equipped but there's no point in making a dropdown list if the IDs are dynamic...I hate this game

That's odd, because your IDs have been working fine for me the entire time (At least with Rinwell and everyone's spells)

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

viralgrounds wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:09 pm
miwagre wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:25 pm
ok ya'll so it seems like the arte IDs i listed,...they change at random intervals
let me give an example
monday

load the game

demon fang arte ID is 530300

wednesday

load the game

demon fang changes to 530301

friday

load the game

demon fang changes to 530298

they always change to a digit or 2 digits higher or lower. My friend made a hook that detects the artes equipped but there's no point in making a dropdown list if the IDs are dynamic...I hate this game

That's odd, because your IDs have been working fine for me the entire time (At least with Rinwell and everyone's spells)
yeah it will stay the same for a while then outta nowhere it will change like in the example above. IDK y tho

pinkhyori
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pinkhyori »

Sora3100 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:38 pm
By making more than 4 characters the same one. As for Zephyr, it seems like he can't spawn outside Sandinus Ravine. Guest Shionne is probably similiar.
yes I get what you mean now. I've managed to spawn multiple Alphens by using slots 5 and 6. been trying multiple ways to get more than 4 different characters to spawn in battle.

I've managed to have 5 different characters in battle by having a duplicate of the character I'm controlling, then swapping out for someone else. for example, controlling Alphen + another AI controlled Alphen. I swap Alphen out with Dohalim, and am now controlling Dohalim. AI Alphen still runs about and does his thing and fights enemies.

However as the player-controlled Dohalim, I can no longer use any ground based artes or basic attacks. I can only dodge, jump and use aerial artes (for some reason).
Last edited by pinkhyori on Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

natsuneten wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:10 am
May I request Boost Strike Gauge never decrease??? I mean the blue circle that appear when you combo the enemy and you can execute duo finisher thing. Thank you.
I have been looking for place holder for this but no luck.

lisaM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lisaM »

auto dodge

kloze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kloze »

All I'm getting is P -> ???????? when I run you table.
Probably the attached process name is not "Tales of Arise.exe".

joyistheworld29
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joyistheworld29 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:14 pm
joyistheworld29 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:55 am

Not sure if this is suppose to work this way but when enabling PT chant time it actually Increases how long it takes to cast versus decreases. Pretty significantly I might add up to 20 seconds for intermediate spell.

It also seems to be the same no matter what float value I add from 2 to 140. When in battle putting it to -1 also doesnt change the speed, have to fully disable it to get back to normal cast speed.
I did noticed that for early game file. updated script so try new one.

When you say early game, does that mean the script changes based on certain point and im just using it too earlier? I'm just about to hit 3rd region in my game now so fairly early on. Oh thought I would mention I am on latest CE 7.3 if that helps.

I tested the table -1 when in battle does change it back to default.
setting value to 1-100 increases cast speed instead of decreases, however this time higher numbers actually effect the speed, e.g. 40 was practically snail pace & 100 was so slow the bar doesn't look like its moving. Setting to 0, -2 to -100 does decrease cast time however it doesn't change its just one speed. If i had to guess its about 60-80% faster since an intermediate spell only takes 1.5seconds to hard cast.

edit: should mention I am testing the PT side- I haven't touched enemy chant time.

inferno159
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inferno159 »

Could you also add character movement speed (field/out-of-combat) & jumping height? Greatly appreciated.

lisaM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lisaM »

Need a formula for automatic evasion.

Krusnik02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krusnik02 »

kloze wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:01 am
All I'm getting is P -> ???????? when I run you table.
Probably the attached process name is not "Tales of Arise.exe".
Hello great master, unfortunately it is "Tales of Arise.exe". T_T

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

joyistheworld29 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:50 am

When you say early game, does that mean the script changes based on certain point and im just using it too earlier? I'm just about to hit 3rd region in my game now so fairly early on. Oh thought I would mention I am on latest CE 7.3 if that helps.

I tested the table -1 when in battle does change it back to default.
setting value to 1-100 increases cast speed instead of decreases, however this time higher numbers actually effect the speed, e.g. 40 was practically snail pace & 100 was so slow the bar doesn't look like its moving. Setting to 0, -2 to -100 does decrease cast time however it doesn't change its just one speed. If i had to guess its about 60-80% faster since an intermediate spell only takes 1.5seconds to hard cast.

edit: should mention I am testing the PT side- I haven't touched enemy chant time.
Script is still the same. It's just the condition to check who is casting differ. If your casting is slow means the script is recognizing your pt as enemy.

I played the game from beginning again with new script up to after I have all 6 chars and didn't find any problem.

finalfantasylinh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by finalfantasylinh »

Need kills quatity for Devil Arms . Thanks